bug in halo 3 can't go past "evac via the landing pad"

Discus and support bug in halo 3 can't go past "evac via the landing pad" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have tried many times killed all enemy's didn't use any tricks just played through locks up every time. 3431fb6c-485e-4c7c-be6d-14a579d53dd8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LawrenceBrowning, Nov 21, 2020.

1. bug in halo 3 can't go past "evac via the landing pad"

Have tried many times killed all enemy's didn't use any tricks just played through locks up every time.

:)

LawrenceBrowning, Nov 21, 2020
  2. ymo1965 Win User

I had this issue. I just had to reload and do it again until all enemies are gone. Some get stuck out of reach sometimes.
  3. EllisBall Win User

Throw some grenades up onto the glass control centre as enemies get stuck above there
  4. Vyx-[xboxvenue] Win User

My new favorite moment.... Xbox, record THAT!!

Pretty nice, indeed. I love ejecting and then landing on the evac ship while cloaked.
  5. aMexicanErb Win User

Hardest Game moments

So I was playing Halo Reach on the second most difficult setting, and I got to the part where is a landing pad and you have to defeat waves of enemies, well I went in with hardly any ammo left and to this day I have still not gotten past it, I have gone
    back and tried, guess I will have to start over ugh
  6. DBD Revan Win User

Halo 4 controller damaged by battery pack

SAME ISSUE HERE I HAVE HALO REACH PAD ITS FINE ITS JUST HALO 4 PADS MY 3 PADS ARE CRACKED CHEAP MADE I THINK XBOX NEEDS TO REPLACE THESE
Thema:

1. bug in halo 3 can't go past "evac via the landing pad" - Similar Threads - bug halo can't

2. Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...: So Yeah I have a problem where a pop up keep telling me that I can't views or use generated content until I change the setting. The thing is that The setting in question is already enable to...
  3. Halo mcc on PC installation bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo mcc on PC installation bug: Idk where to begin, I had no problems with halo on my pc in the past but as of today I got an error message when trying to launch halo from the windows store for the first time today telling me I...
  4. Halo 2 Anniversary PC (in Halo MCC) - a language mismatch bugs in terminal videos

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo 2 Anniversary PC (in Halo MCC) - a language mismatch bugs in terminal videos: Hello, I am playing Halo 2 Anniversary on PC with MS store in Korea. in game Korean localization is fine, but I found when i access terminal in game playing, terminal videos played English...
  5. Halo MCC update bugged and now I can't uninstall...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC update bugged and now I can't uninstall...: The latest MCC update with Combat Evolved failed when I downloaded it. I restarted my computer, and when I reopened the Xbox app Halo MCC had the big purple "Play" button. Problem is, anytime I...
  6. Halo MCC Microsoft Account Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Microsoft Account Bug: after forgetting and trying to recover my Microsoft account to sign in to Halo MCC and restarting my computer a few times i can now no longer sign in and just get an error screen. singing in from...
  7. Bug de succés Halo 5 [Halo 5 Success Bug]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug de succés Halo 5 [Halo 5 Success Bug]: Bonjour on m'a dit de me tourner ici pour le bug que je remonte depuis bientôt 4 mois environ. se bug je vous explique,il faut gagner sur toute les carte du jeux en multijoueur,en zone de...
  8. So that massive comprehensive list of 99.9% of the current Halo bugs just vanished...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So that massive comprehensive list of 99.9% of the current Halo bugs just vanished...: What happened to my thread? HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read this) Thanks guys, that was the biggest most comprehensive list I wasted...
  9. HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read ...: [Mod Removed for NDA material] 495b6f68-e708-401f-98f6-8e727019449f
  10. Bug Mise à Jour Halo Wars 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug Mise à Jour Halo Wars 2: Bonjour, J'ai un problème d'installation de mise jour avec le jeu Halo Wars 2 sur XBox One. Cela fait maintenant 2-3 semaines qu'il m'est impossible de lancer le jeu car une mise jour de...