Bug in Realms of Arkania Star Trail

Discus and support Bug in Realms of Arkania Star Trail in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not sure if this is where I ask this question, but I have bought this game for X-box and ran into a bug where I can't continue the game. So, I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LarrySchwab, May 11, 2019.

1. LarrySchwab
    LarrySchwab Guest

Not sure if this is where I ask this question, but I have bought this game for X-box and ran into a bug where I can't continue the game.
    So, I get both of the Salamander stones and go to see Master Eolan to leave Lowangen via the Grey stronghold secret exit, but I run into a strange bug. When he asks me to choose two party members to leave behind, I can choose one, then the character selector
    goes away, and hitting A boots me to outside without that character anymore.
    I tried this almost to completion but at two characters left it tells me my party is too small, so obviously it doesn't think I've left characters behind. Anyone else have this problem on the X-BOX.

:)

LarrySchwab, May 11, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Larry,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. As far as support goes, we usually have steps for when a game wont launch, or crashes during gameplay etc.

For this in-game issue it would be best to contact the developers. I tried looking them up but, I could not find a support site unfortunately. The game "Realms of arkania star trail" in the Xbox store. The only game that comes out is "Realms of Arkania:
    Blade of Destiny", so I was going by that to see who develops the game.

The developers are Crafty Studios / Kittehface Software. You may be able to reach out to them via twitter or facebook for further assistance.
  3. LarrySchwab Win User

Yeah for some reason it isn't in the x-box store, but it let me buy it in the Microsoft store, and it downloaded to my x-box one. I played Blade of Destiny and liked it, and Star trail is the 2nd game. I will try the developers.

Thank You

Larry
  4. Bammy_292 Win User

Minecraft realms bug?

Unfortunate turn of events but stuff happens i guess. thanks for the info.
  5. Bammy_292 Win User

Minecraft realms bug?

Funny enough that's what i'm doing. when looking up for support for Minecraft bedrock edition (W10) I'm direct to xbox support.

Bit of a pin i know. but hey ho
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft realms bug?

Once a world is changed to creative all achievements are disabled for eternity.

The realm still picked it up as a creative world and thus kept the achievements disabled.
Thema:

1. Bug in Realms of Arkania Star Trail - Similar Threads - Bug Realms Arkania

2. Xbox Console Bugs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Bugs: Recently, whilst playing with friends and speaking in an Xbox Party, my xbox would freeze, my game wouldnt but if i clicked the Home button on my controller it would open but be frozen. It...
  3. Xbox live parental settings bug in forza horizon 4?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live parental settings bug in forza horizon 4?: Hi! I am not a member of a family account, i actually got kicked out of it, but in forza horizon 4 it still tells me that some actions are blocked with the xbox live parental settings, how do i...
  4. Cortana bug

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cortana bug: Hello, with the recent updates to Xbox I have been noticing some bugs. One major bug is Cortana. I will be playing Destiny 2, Minecraft, or even Call of Duty bo4 and Cortana will activate out of...
  5. Quantum Break is Broken, Textures are ugly, Bug or Hardware problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break is Broken, Textures are ugly, Bug or Hardware problem?: Just got Quantum Break for my Xbox one S. Installed it with the latest update. Cutscenes are working fine but when I’m playing the game, almost all textures have squares in it or there are no...
  6. Minecraft bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bug: i can no longer play the game at all anytime i try to make a new world, play a server or play my old one i get a message one my screen saying "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft...
  7. Bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bugs: Hey, i was just wondering if anyone had the issue on Bedrock edition where you can not join other players worlds, can not change or replace realms but only that you can play by yourself and have...
  8. Minecraft realms bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms bug?: Good day fellow peeps of the internet. So as the title may suggest i have an issue with my realm. i the host play on windows 10 whereas all other members play on Xbox one. not sure if relevant...
  9. I am not able to join the Minecraft realm of a friend due to bugged privacy settings

in XBoX on Windows
    I am not able to join the Minecraft realm of a friend due to bugged privacy settings: As the title states, i am not able to join the minecraft realm of a friend due to the game telling me to check my privacy Settings upon trying to join. (Minecraft App for Windows 10) I already...
  10. Bug Minecraft Realm (XboxOne) / difficulty level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug Minecraft Realm (XboxOne) / difficulty level: Hello. Several times I have complained in bug support for Minecraft XboxOne the error that the conversion of the difficulty levels in realm since the last Upadtes no longer works. If you start in...