bug in Xbox app

Discus and support bug in Xbox app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tryed to change my gamer pic and it says try again later so i did and still dosemt work 5bbc2bf1-2aa7-4891-8a71-d96626cf0bdc Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by rexruh����spectreum 4, Apr 22, 2020.

1. bug in Xbox app

I tryed to change my gamer pic and it says try again later so i did and still dosemt work

:)

rexruh����spectreum 4, Apr 22, 2020
  2. BUCMASTER Win User

Pros and Cons of being on the Xbox preview program.

JPep715,

When you say "bugs" do you mean bugs that affect the hardware and can render the Xbox One unplayable for a time or just bugs with a particular feature or app? Speaking of apps, do you get previews of new app being released as well?
  3. KamiiL91 Win User

Xbox Phone App not working properly (Bug found, cutting sound out)

Xbox app has a lot of bugs. Need to be fixed
  4. II DIDIER II Win User

bug in Xbox app

Hello rexruh����spectreum 4 life

The option has been disabled for some days, this is due to some improvements that Microsoft this operation to improve the experience of the community of its platforms. But do not worry, the option will be available soon and you can make the change you need.
    the following is an excerpt from the text displayed on the support page: Adjustments in loading custom images As people use games to use each other, we look at user registration numbers on Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live, and Mixer. To optimize moderation and evaluate
    the best experience for our community, we are making minor adjustments. We disabled the option to upload custom player images and club images and backgrounds.
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Bug on Xbox app

Did you try to uninstall and install again? Probably help, good luck!
  6. ImDieci Win User

bug in Xbox app

Due to the Coronavirus, gamer pics, club pics, and club backgrounds have all been disabled. These features will most likely resume when the situation starts to die down.
Thema:

bug in Xbox app

1. bug in Xbox app - Similar Threads - bug app

2. Settings App Logo Bugged On The Home But Not Anywhere Else

in XboX Insiders
    Settings App Logo Bugged On The Home But Not Anywhere Else: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hellcat782 [link] [comments]
  3. ***(BUG)*** The Xbox Beta app closes on its own on some occasions when I browse the...

in XboX Insiders
    ***(BUG)*** The Xbox Beta app closes on its own on some occasions when I browse the...: Sometimes it closes when you navigate the Achievements tab having to open it again. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. Games are washed out, Dashboard and apps are fine. (Possible Bug)

in XboX Insiders
    Games are washed out, Dashboard and apps are fine. (Possible Bug): Is any one having issues with their screens being washed out while in a game? I can go to the dashboard and it looks fine, but as soon as I launch a game its washed out. I'm in the alpha version...
  5. BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio

in XBoX on Mobile
    BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio: When someone is streaming in a party and you go to include party audio on mobile, the app crashes. Happened on Iphone c15a10b3-1e9a-4556-a008-bb2dbc28d398
  6. After 3 months this bug is still persistent, The Insider app recordings do not show what I...

in XboX Insiders
    After 3 months this bug is still persistent, The Insider app recordings do not show what I...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  7. Edge bugs: Pointer disappearing and opening new tab freezing the app

in XboX Insiders
    Edge bugs: Pointer disappearing and opening new tab freezing the app: Hitting Y or nexus/home button enables the pointer to reappear and can fix your pointer being stuck in the address bar area.. Besides that bug I keep experiencing a freezing of the app when...
  8. Xbox mobile app party "ghost" bug

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox mobile app party "ghost" bug: n While in an Xbox voice chat on the Xbox app can cause a bug where you "leave" the party and can still talk/hear people. Am I alone, or is this common? Edit: To clear something up, I dont mean...
  9. Bug When Updating Apps (Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Bug When Updating Apps (Alpha Skip Ahead): Whenever I update the Store Experience Host and The Microsoft store on Xbox (Alpha Skip Ahead) the installations always stop and say that it needs more space on the console, despite having 364gb...
  10. Bug with the xbox assist app where it freezes on me and i cant scroll down after selecting...

in XboX Insiders
    Bug with the xbox assist app where it freezes on me and i cant scroll down after selecting...: There is a bug with the xbox assist app, where if i select one of the options where it says about the status of the xbox live servers, its stuck on one of the menus if i select one of the drop...