[Bug] iOS App

Discus and support [Bug] iOS App in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Cannot receive or send messages via the iOS app anymore. Pretty disappointing. There’s some other features in there that completely broke as well such... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/yPree, Aug 17, 2019.

1. /u/yPree
    /u/yPree Guest

[Bug] iOS App

Cannot receive or send messages via the iOS app anymore. Pretty disappointing. There’s some other features in there that completely broke as well such as seeing recent players you played with. The app definitely needs a new update. Confirmed issues with insider and non insider users. Gamer tag is ‘Str8 Y Pree’ follow me!

submitted by /u/yPree
    [link] [comments]

/u/yPree, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Villarino Win User

Why can't I upload my image for my gamerpicture

Hello! As a temporal solution i suggest you to use ios/or android xbox app to change your gamerpicture until the bug fixes.
  3. Knewrome Win User

MS may bring Xbox Live features to Android and iOS

The new iOS app, "My Xbox Live" is outstanding! It was refreshing to see Microsoft issue such a great app with lots of polish and a distinct lack of bugs upon immediate release. I certainly hope it's a sign of good things to come for more cross-platform
    development.
  4. f00xm4n Win User

Xbox One smartglass app crashing upon trying to open Oneguide after update.

Cool on android and ok for me, hope they fix the ios bug.
  5. coco meat train Win User

Xbox App Keyboard

Not quite the same issue but I have a sporadic issue with the app on iOS not letting me type to my system from my phone for messages or error reports. Tapping on my phone just registers as button inputs instead of bringing up a virtual keyboard. Really
    annoying and unfixed bug. Maybe the same for the PC app and regular keyboards?
  6. Qwertei Win User

Help pleaseee!!

Hey there Fibre is correct it's a highly common bug in the new OS version and currently there i no fix closest thing is checking smartglass app (IOS, Android, Nokia/WIN) or the Xbox website they have the feeds built into them but it can happen there as well
    so just to think of it as a full solution to the issue.
Thema:

[Bug] iOS App

1. [Bug] iOS App - Similar Threads - Bug iOS App

2. Borderlands 3 Bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Bug?: So, just got the game and am trying to play co op. We are stuck at the area with [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] when he is trying to give you the tracking device. We are unable to move, only look...
  3. Is this a bug some of my games are missing there picture

in XboX Insiders
    Is this a bug some of my games are missing there picture: So once I got to my games in my ready to install list I have 2 games that have a blank picture DayD through time Lornsword winter It's been like this for 3 weeks now Is this a me issue or...
  4. Broadcast Gameplay option bugged in Privacy & online safety settings on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Broadcast Gameplay option bugged in Privacy & online safety settings on PC.: Is there any known fix for the broadcast gameplay option in the Privacy & online safety settings? When I attempt to stream via the windows game bar I receive this error. I have scoured the...
  5. Gears 5 Sound Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Sound Bug: Hello, Xbox player playing on PC As soon as I launch I am hit with a sound bug, the only way I can describe it is, Lag, so I will get sound for maybe half a second then it will be silent for...
  6. Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Bug: Hello, in Pc I have a bug in Gears 5 that the parallel conversations during the game between the characters are mute, like cut off and in the configuration are linked. Already the cinematographic...
  7. (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck: Hello. Ive been playing Blair witch game on xbox one for a while. I completed 6 chapters but I got stuck in chapter 7. I thought that I just dont know what to do so I checked a walktrough a...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire IOS Freecell Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire IOS Freecell Bug: I installed the IOS version of Solitaire and have been trying to play the daily challenges, but I keep running into a bug while playing Freecell games. I know all cards have to be placed...
  9. Microsoft solitaire collection for iOS counting bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection for iOS counting bug: Noticed this while playing the Klondike daily challenge for iOS today. The challenge counts your moves and when you reach the end of your draw 3 deck you click for the next draw and it gives you...
  10. Game Breaking bug File IO failure: Error code 487

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Breaking bug File IO failure: Error code 487: Hello, I am on Act 2, Part 3 the Bradbury Swimming Pool and I have encountered a game breaking bug. From the main menu, I select Continue, then the loading screen starts. During the loading...