[Bug] iOS App

Discus and support [Bug] iOS App in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Cannot receive or send messages via the iOS app anymore. Pretty disappointing. There’s some other features in there that completely broke as well such... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/yPree, Aug 17, 2019.

1. /u/yPree
    /u/yPree Guest

[Bug] iOS App

Cannot receive or send messages via the iOS app anymore. Pretty disappointing. There’s some other features in there that completely broke as well such as seeing recent players you played with. The app definitely needs a new update. Confirmed issues with insider and non insider users. Gamer tag is ‘Str8 Y Pree’ follow me!

submitted by /u/yPree
    [link] [comments]

/u/yPree, Aug 17, 2019
  2. KingOfTheRen Win User

iOS Xbox App: Can’t Search Names

I am ALWAYS having bugs and issues with the Xbox APP on iOS, glad it's not just me but sorry you're also experiencing this.
  3. Villarino Win User

Why can't I upload my image for my gamerpicture

Hello! As a temporal solution i suggest you to use ios/or android xbox app to change your gamerpicture until the bug fixes.
  4. Duncan Ragland Win User

Xbox app iPhone- not able to view requests to join club

I have not seen this issue elsewhere. Make sure your operating system (iOS) and your Xbox app are up to date. If they are, and the issue still persists, I would suggest submitting a bug report either in-app or on the App Store.
  5. Knewrome Win User

MS may bring Xbox Live features to Android and iOS

The new iOS app, "My Xbox Live" is outstanding! It was refreshing to see Microsoft issue such a great app with lots of polish and a distinct lack of bugs upon immediate release. I certainly hope it's a sign of good things to come for more cross-platform
    development.
  6. trutch(2) Win User

Can’t Change Location in Xbox App

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately trying that twice has not fixed the issue. I should add that the same issue happens on 2 iOS devices, so I dont think its a simple bug with the app.
Thema:

[Bug] iOS App

1. [Bug] iOS App - Similar Threads - Bug iOS App

2. Repost of 1440p@120hz bug. Still a thing.

in XboX Insiders
    Repost of 1440p@120hz bug. Still a thing.: submitted by /u/HastyBasher [link] [comments]
  3. PUBG bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG bug?: Is anyone else having an issue starting PUBG? Downloaded it yesterday and every time i try to play it wont load the game past the main menu. Says “Failed to get a token from xbox”. I’d really...
  4. Bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bugs: Eu comprei o jogo tricky tower há muito tempo atrás na promoção na qual ele ficou por 10 reias, joguei um pouco e parei. Depois de um tempo fui entrar no jogo denovo e apareceu que eu tinha que...
  5. Bug Regarding Google Home Commands

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Regarding Google Home Commands: So, little while back I heard that Batman Arkham Origins was brought to the Xbox One through backwards compatibility. It was apparently only accessable through the 360 game disk though. So today,...
  6. Permanent Black Screen (Bug) (Alpha Ring Skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Permanent Black Screen (Bug) (Alpha Ring Skip ahead): I been trying to get this issue resolved as nothing has worked for me. After updating my Xbox One X to the most recent dashboard update (Alpha skip ahead) I decided to watch my friend on twitch...
  7. Frozen/bugged installation + missing save file

in XBoX on Windows
    Frozen/bugged installation + missing save file: Hi, after enjoying XGP for a long time without any notable issues, I've encountered some problems which are making me consider avoiding the PC-app. One day I decided to install FTL on my laptop,...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire IOS Freecell Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire IOS Freecell Bug: I installed the IOS version of Solitaire and have been trying to play the daily challenges, but I keep running into a bug while playing Freecell games. I know all cards have to be placed...
  9. Microsoft solitaire collection for iOS counting bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection for iOS counting bug: Noticed this while playing the Klondike daily challenge for iOS today. The challenge counts your moves and when you reach the end of your draw 3 deck you click for the next draw and it gives you...
  10. Game Breaking bug File IO failure: Error code 487

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Breaking bug File IO failure: Error code 487: Hello, I am on Act 2, Part 3 the Bradbury Swimming Pool and I have encountered a game breaking bug. From the main menu, I select Continue, then the loading screen starts. During the loading...