BUG on controller vibration. Yesterday I turned off the vibration, today I was trying to...

Discus and support BUG on controller vibration. Yesterday I turned off the vibration, today I was trying to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/marcosvrj [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/marcosvrj, Nov 30, 2019.

1. /u/marcosvrj
    /u/marcosvrj Guest

BUG on controller vibration. Yesterday I turned off the vibration, today I was trying to...

/u/marcosvrj, Nov 30, 2019
  2. Lord Gigglefist Win User

Controller dies when screen shakes?

Update: Turns out vibration is turned ON for my system, but the controllers don't vibrate.

So I guess the issue is really that when any controller is connected to my system, when it's supposed to vibrate, it turns off.
  3. O Corpo Win User

Turtle Beach static / not working

I am not getting any vibration but I like the idea and will turn vibration off on the controller
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

How Does Neverwinter Make Money?

You can't turn off controller vibration but there are no vibrations.....
  5. Earmack Win User
  6. Darth Baum Win User

Controller disconnecting on specific game, not batteries or interference

Are the vibrations on for your controller? I reccomend turning it off because it could be the vibration knocking your battery pack loose. It has happened to me on occasion too on Gears of War until I turned down the vibration
Thema:

1. BUG on controller vibration. Yesterday I turned off the vibration, today I was trying to... - Similar Threads - BUG controller vibration

2. Xbox Game pass parental controls BUG

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game pass parental controls BUG: I have xbox game pass for pc but whenever I try to install a mature game, I get an error saying the game's content is above my account's restrictions, so I can't install it. I have no restrictions...
  3. Xbox Controller Issue/Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Issue/Bug: Hi, When i start up my xbox my controller is connected as per usual and on the surface everything seems to be working correctly however i can do the following - Cant connect to my xbox account...
  4. Game/Party Audio controls are bugged

in XboX Insiders
    Game/Party Audio controls are bugged: Whenever I turn up the party volume all audio just cuts off, and when I turn up the game volume it just brings up the general volume. Even my friends on the live build are experiencing this issue,...
  5. Controller bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller bug: Um so the left stick of my elite series 2 controller went out a few weeks ago, my sticks, bumpers, and directional pad double click almost all of the time so i was wondering if i can send it back...
  6. My Xbox Controller Is Bugged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller Is Bugged?: So here’s the main problem... basically whenever I plug my adapter into my controller and use my Xbox stereo headset it randomly Blairs static and causes audio and sometimes microphone distortion,...
  7. Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and...: I have another xbox one controller because my other xbox one controllers left stick keep spam down and my right stick start to move random. Before getting a new xbox one controller, I use this...
  8. bug with the controller xbox Elite serie 2

in XBoX on Windows
    bug with the controller xbox Elite serie 2: Hello, I bought a xbox elite series 2 controller. Surprisingly there was no bluetooth adapter supplied with it. So I bought a Trust Manga Bluetooth 4.0 adapter. I connect it easily, everything...
  9. XCloud Bug - Controller Movement/Game Selection

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Bug - Controller Movement/Game Selection: [IMG] submitted by /u/GatesyOfficial [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 RB double clicking/phantom pressing bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 RB double clicking/phantom pressing bug: I don't know what this bug is, or if it's just a fortnite thing but it's annoying, extremely annoying. Is there any type of fix or does anyone know exactly the problem with this. Multiple people...