Bug on Netflix and maybe other streaming apps

Discus and support Bug on Netflix and maybe other streaming apps in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yesterday I was watching Netflix and saw that every 3-5 minutes the screen reduce the light like when you are not using the Xbox Have anyone else this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Bug on Netflix and maybe other streaming apps

Yesterday I was watching Netflix and saw that every 3-5 minutes the screen reduce the light like when you are not using the Xbox

Have anyone else this issue?

submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK
    [link] [comments]

/u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK, Sep 27, 2019
  2. KirbyOfOcala Win User

Netflix 4K Streaming

Trust me when I tell you that my xbox has plenty of bandwidth for 4k streaming. Netflix will not stream 4k in the app unless the movie is actually marked for 4K. The app only displays HD as the option, not 4K like it does on any other device that I have
    that supports 4k streaming. I do notice the difference when streaming Breaking Bad (which is a 4k serious on Netflix) on my xbox one via Netflix vs streaming it from the Netflix app on my smart 4k tv. The 4k TV smart app shows the correct 4k option on the
    show and the picture quality is wayyy better then on the xbox Netflix app.
  3. MCutshaw0723 Win User

Blockbuster streaming

I noticed that today as well. I am going to cancel my netflix and switch to blockbuster, their site shows you can stream to an xbox, but I don't see any apps like netflix.... Maybe one is in the works.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Amazon Prime Video - Issue For MONTHS!!

The thing is, that the Amazon App is developed by Amazon themselves. Microsoft only offers the store to download the Amazon App from.

If other video streaming works on your Xbox (e.g. Netflix or whatever other streaming services you might have), and it's related to the Amazon app, you would have to contact Amazon support for that.
  5. silwenae99 Win User

BUG: With Dolby Atmos activated, all apps used Fallback to PCM 2.0

I can confirm this bug with the Dolby Atmos app.

My setup: Denon X4200W receiver with Xbox One S.

Atmos works fine in the Dolby Atmos app, Blu-Ray and Netflix (the movie Okja is the only Atmos movie on Netflix). All other Netflix videos and Xbox apps default back to 2.0 down mix as posted above.
  6. LukewarmBird Win User

For those with Netflix Video Quality Issues, please try this and report your findings.

This week the Netflix App just bogged. It started by streaming very slowly. The picture was noticeably Jerky. Now it is worse. When I select Netflix, sometimes it takes several minutes to just display the Movies for selection. Netflix works fine on every
    other device in the house. I can’t even get to the search function to select the test video.

All other streaming functions seem to be OK
Thema:

Bug on Netflix and maybe other streaming apps

1. Bug on Netflix and maybe other streaming apps - Similar Threads - Bug Netflix maybe

2. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  3. Not sure if this is a insider problem or not but bugging me!!

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is a insider problem or not but bugging me!!: I have noticed that with the recent change to some of the family safety features that an option has been removed but is actually coursing me no end of problems because its removed! When my son...
  4. headsets no work (console bugged?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    headsets no work (console bugged?): My headset won’t work on my controllers and I’ve tried 2 controllers and 2 headsets. The console just displays the no mic picture any ideas why it’s like this c3e2ae57-bbae-4ab4-af1f-93f7ccd7f04a
  5. Strange Issue with 360 Games on Xbox One (Profile Bug/Error)

in XboX Insiders
    Strange Issue with 360 Games on Xbox One (Profile Bug/Error): Strange issue affects Xbox 360 Games on Xbox One. Until recently everything was still running without problems, now I changed my Xbox GamerTag a week ago (yes for money) and now it's strange. I...
  6. Xbox gamertag bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gamertag bug: I changed my gt on the Microsoft website a few weeks ago instead of changing it on my console, ever since then my old gamertag has been showing up on my xbox app and on others app (instead of...
  7. How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app

in XboX Insiders
    How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app: Hi guys, I have a bug related to Gears 5 (characters in game speck english insted that italian sometimes) and I would like to upload a clip to show it to developers but I don't understand how to....
  8. perte bug credit forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    perte bug credit forza horizon 4: J'avais 1700000 cr sur mon compte et je vend une voiture apollo 16000290cr et je me retrouve a 15274183 cr sur mon compte bff59f22-5044-449d-b1a6-7c6125ca2cc5
  9. xbox one achievements bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one achievements bug: i earned three achievements today in Gems of war but the TA site didn't scan them and one of them didn't give me 30G for one of the achievements same thing happen yesterday while i was online to...
  10. Netflix App Achievement Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix App Achievement Bug: My Xbox One shows that I unlocked the "Rampaging Reviewer" Achievement on 9/24/2014. When I unlocked that achievement I noticed that I was nearing 50% on The Ultimate Opinion. Recently, I noticed...