Bug on Xbox app

Discus and support Bug on Xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When I go to the Xbox app for iOS, in the settings, language tab, the location showed is not my true location. if I select the location, the default... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Mejma, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Mejma
    Mejma Guest

Bug on Xbox app

When I go to the Xbox app for iOS, in the settings, language tab, the location showed is not my true location.

if I select the location, the default is the correct one, but the information displayed isn’t.

:)

Mejma, Oct 1, 2019
  2. BUCMASTER Win User

Pros and Cons of being on the Xbox preview program.

JPep715,

When you say "bugs" do you mean bugs that affect the hardware and can render the Xbox One unplayable for a time or just bugs with a particular feature or app? Speaking of apps, do you get previews of new app being released as well?
  3. KamiiL91 Win User

Xbox Phone App not working properly (Bug found, cutting sound out)

Xbox app has a lot of bugs. Need to be fixed
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Bug on Xbox app

Did you try to uninstall and install again? Probably help, good luck!
  5. II DIDIER II Win User

bug in Xbox app

Hello rexruh����spectreum 4 life

The option has been disabled for some days, this is due to some improvements that Microsoft this operation to improve the experience of the community of its platforms. But do not worry, the option will be available soon and you can make the change you need.
    the following is an excerpt from the text displayed on the support page: Adjustments in loading custom images As people use games to use each other, we look at user registration numbers on Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live, and Mixer. To optimize moderation and evaluate
    the best experience for our community, we are making minor adjustments. We disabled the option to upload custom player images and club images and backgrounds.
  6. ImDieci Win User

bug in Xbox app

Due to the Coronavirus, gamer pics, club pics, and club backgrounds have all been disabled. These features will most likely resume when the situation starts to die down.
Thema:

Bug on Xbox app

1. Bug on Xbox app - Similar Threads - Bug app

2. Xbox PC App bugged and wont let me play games online even though I have game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App bugged and wont let me play games online even though I have game pass ultimate: I have an issue where anytime I open the Xbox App (Beta) my account is never remembered. When I do actually sign in, a window opens and closes rapidly within the Xbox app preventing me from doing...
  3. What’s the proper way of reporting bugs in Xbox mobile app?

in XboX Insiders
    What’s the proper way of reporting bugs in Xbox mobile app?: Hi, sorry for posting this in this subreddit but I was searching for any way of reporting bugs related to the Xbox mobile app and didn’t find anything that would send some diagnostic data to...
  4. A Few Bugs When Editing Club Details [Xbox App] (iOS13)

in XBoX on Mobile
    A Few Bugs When Editing Club Details [Xbox App] (iOS13): I was recently using the Xbox App for iOS 13 (on iPhone SE 2020) and noticed a few bugs when trying to edit the details for the club that was generated for my Minecraft Realm purchased recently....
  5. Microsoft Store (This app can't open) bug Founded

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (This app can't open) bug Founded: Hello, my name is Nick. For the whole past week, im trying to find a solution for my problem i have in Windows 10 related to Microsoft Store Games that won't launch. I've contacted the support...
  6. Settings App Logo Bugged On The Home But Not Anywhere Else

in XboX Insiders
    Settings App Logo Bugged On The Home But Not Anywhere Else: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hellcat782 [link] [comments]
  7. ***(BUG)*** The Xbox Beta app closes on its own on some occasions when I browse the...

in XboX Insiders
    ***(BUG)*** The Xbox Beta app closes on its own on some occasions when I browse the...: Sometimes it closes when you navigate the Achievements tab having to open it again. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  8. Games are washed out, Dashboard and apps are fine. (Possible Bug)

in XboX Insiders
    Games are washed out, Dashboard and apps are fine. (Possible Bug): Is any one having issues with their screens being washed out while in a game? I can go to the dashboard and it looks fine, but as soon as I launch a game its washed out. I'm in the alpha version...
  9. bug in Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    bug in Xbox app: I tryed to change my gamer pic and it says try again later so i did and still dosemt work 5bbc2bf1-2aa7-4891-8a71-d96626cf0bdc
  10. BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio

in XBoX on Mobile
    BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio: When someone is streaming in a party and you go to include party audio on mobile, the app crashes. Happened on Iphone c15a10b3-1e9a-4556-a008-bb2dbc28d398