Bug on Xbox app

Discus and support Bug on Xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When I go to the Xbox app for iOS, in the settings, language tab, the location showed is not my true location. if I select the location, the default... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Mejma, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Mejma
    Mejma Guest

Bug on Xbox app

When I go to the Xbox app for iOS, in the settings, language tab, the location showed is not my true location.

if I select the location, the default is the correct one, but the information displayed isn’t.

:)

Mejma, Oct 1, 2019
  2. BUCMASTER Win User

Pros and Cons of being on the Xbox preview program.

JPep715,

When you say "bugs" do you mean bugs that affect the hardware and can render the Xbox One unplayable for a time or just bugs with a particular feature or app? Speaking of apps, do you get previews of new app being released as well?
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Bug on Xbox app

Did you try to uninstall and install again? Probably help, good luck!
  4. SuperDan9001 Win User

Bug on Xbox app

Hey Mejma,

Is this the same for every system that connects to your Microsoft account?

If that's the case, it may be that your location settings that are set on the account level may be wrong.

Could you sign in to here for me https://account.microsoft.com/profile/ and check that the country/region is set correctly

If it isn't, try changing that and signing out of your account on the app and delete the stored cache on the mobile device.

If it is, can you start by checking and making sure that the location permissions are enabled on the mobile app :)
  5. Mejma Win User

Bug on Xbox app

I’ve checked the settings for the country/region they’re set for the correct country.

I did log off from my account, logon, still set to Canada.

Logoff from the app, uninstall, reboot iphone, install app again, location service is not used by the xbox app.

Still showing location as United States, even if as to choose another location displayed is Canada default.
  6. Mejma Win User

Bug on Xbox app

I forgot to write that yes I did uninstall the app, rebooted the device, install again. Same result. Did it with multiple devices same display bug.
Thema:

Bug on Xbox app

1. Bug on Xbox app - Similar Threads - Bug app

2. Accessories app bug

in XboX Insiders
    Accessories app bug: So, get your cup of coffee, it’s gonna be a long story. I have the first elite controller. Two configs saved, first one with additional triggers on the back for shooters like rainbow6 and the...
  3. App da loja erro: 0x80070003[Bug store app: 0x80070003]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App da loja erro: 0x80070003[Bug store app: 0x80070003]: Estou com esse grande problema com o aplicativo da loja que acaba que não abre e dá o erro 0x80070003 já tentei várias vezes colocar o console para modo de fabrica o que resolveu por algums dias o...
  4. How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app

in XboX Insiders
    How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app: Hi guys, I have a bug related to Gears 5 (characters in game speck english insted that italian sometimes) and I would like to upload a clip to show it to developers but I don't understand how to....
  5. app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.): J'ai un probleme avec l'application Microsoft Reward sur xbox. L'app n'a pas fonctionner hier durant toute la journée. l'app ne fonctionne pas non plus aujourd'hui. Je c pas quesque qui se passe....
  6. Bug on Netflix and maybe other streaming apps

in XboX Insiders
    Bug on Netflix and maybe other streaming apps: Yesterday I was watching Netflix and saw that every 3-5 minutes the screen reduce the light like when you are not using the Xbox Have anyone else this issue? submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK...
  7. The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul.

in XboX Insiders
    The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul.: For those who have a game library big enough will understand how slow is to report a game bug, cause you have to wait for the app to load all the library and game tile icons before you can move...
  8. Bug: Movies and TV app does not see total files in an external Media Drive

in XboX Insiders
    Bug: Movies and TV app does not see total files in an external Media Drive: So since Plex is an utter mess on the Xbox I have been trying the concept of just plugging in an external hard drive to the Xbox and playing my media movies directly from an attached hard drive....
  9. [Bug] iOS App

in XboX Insiders
    [Bug] iOS App: Cannot receive or send messages via the iOS app anymore. Pretty disappointing. There’s some other features in there that completely broke as well such as seeing recent players you played with. The...
  10. Xbox (Beta) PC App - Party Audio Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) PC App - Party Audio Bug: So my problem is if I join an Xbox Party before entering a game, the game audio doesn't sound. If I join a Party after being in a game, the Party Audio doesn't sound. I located the Audio settings...