Bug Regarding Google Home Commands

Discus and support Bug Regarding Google Home Commands in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, little while back I heard that Batman Arkham Origins was brought to the Xbox One through backwards compatibility. It was apparently only accessable... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Saturated-Memes, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Bug Regarding Google Home Commands

So, little while back I heard that Batman Arkham Origins was brought to the Xbox One through backwards compatibility. It was apparently only accessable through the 360 game disk though. So today, I was curious enough to ask Google home to open Batman Arkham Origins on my Xbox and what would you know, it brought me to the Kicrosoft store. But here is where things get a little weird: it lands on a search tab searching for a bunch of gibberish. In order to reproduce this bug, simply ask Google assistant (through Google Home, I only managed to get an interface bug in the Assistant app to trigger with the Assistant app) to "open Batman Arkham Origins on Xbox" on a console that doesn't have Arkham Origins installed. Sure enough, it should bring up the bug. I'm on the Alpha Skip Ahead program, if that has anything to do with it by the way. I was simply unsure whether this technically counts as a true bug or not.

submitted by /u/Saturated-Memes
    [link] [comments]

/u/Saturated-Memes, Feb 13, 2020
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Google home mini

3. Njal the Blue Win User

Google home mini

As of yet, there haven't been any testings of Google Assistant within the Xbox Insider preview rings. That is not to say that it won't happen
  4. {Parity} Win User

Google home mini

The Xbox One will get additional voice support
    from Amazon's Alexa and Google Assistant, according to a new report from Windows Central. The Xbox One
    already supports Microsoft's voice assistant, Cortana, but it requires a Kinect or other connected Xbox microphone
  5. blueamcat Win User

needing help with the xbox app 👌

Could be an update bug. It happens. Did you ever get it working? If not, file a bug report in the google play store!
  6. NathanielLarson Win User

XBOX ONE AND GOOGLE HOME CONECTION

Hey Franko!

As of right now, Only Alexa and Cortana can be used to command your Xbox and they are currently in beta. So unless you are part of the insider program you may not have access to them yet. As of right now I have not heard anything on support for google home.

Hope this was helpful,

Nate
Thema:

Bug Regarding Google Home Commands

1. Bug Regarding Google Home Commands - Similar Threads - Bug Regarding Google

2. Edge bugs: Pointer disappearing and opening new tab freezing the app

in XboX Insiders
    Edge bugs: Pointer disappearing and opening new tab freezing the app: Hitting Y or nexus/home button enables the pointer to reappear and can fix your pointer being stuck in the address bar area.. Besides that bug I keep experiencing a freezing of the app when...
  3. Баг Разработчика[Translation-Bug Developer]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Баг Разработчика[Translation-Bug Developer]: Не запускается форза хорайзон 4 после обновления с 20.02.20. Что делать? Куда бежать ? Кому писать? [Translation-The Horaison 4 forestart is not launched after the update from February 20, 20....
  4. Sao fatal bullet: Kirito mode bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sao fatal bullet: Kirito mode bug: I've just started the first preliminary quest but I cant progress any further. After I defeat my opponent nothing happens, it just leaves me in the arena area with nothing to do. I logged out...
  5. Bug in Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA that causes entire Xbox library of games to not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug in Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA that causes entire Xbox library of games to not work...: Hello, I have encountered a bug in EA's Star Wars Battlefront 2 while playing the Supermacy mode on the Xbox One X. I have tested on 2 different Xbox One X's via online play and this bug happened...
  6. Xbox mobile app party "ghost" bug

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox mobile app party "ghost" bug: n While in an Xbox voice chat on the Xbox app can cause a bug where you "leave" the party and can still talk/hear people. Am I alone, or is this common? Edit: To clear something up, I dont mean...
  7. Repost of 1440p@120hz bug. Still a thing.

in XboX Insiders
    Repost of 1440p@120hz bug. Still a thing.: submitted by /u/HastyBasher [link] [comments]
  8. PUBG bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG bug?: Is anyone else having an issue starting PUBG? Downloaded it yesterday and every time i try to play it wont load the game past the main menu. Says “Failed to get a token from xbox”. I’d really...
  9. Bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bugs: Eu comprei o jogo tricky tower há muito tempo atrás na promoção na qual ele ficou por 10 reias, joguei um pouco e parei. Depois de um tempo fui entrar no jogo denovo e apareceu que eu tinha que...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Suggestion (Bug?) regarding the end of the month PERFECT earned sequence.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Suggestion (Bug?) regarding the end of the month PERFECT earned sequence.: Has anyone else noticed that at the end of the month, after you finish your 5th and final game and the coins are collected, the game immediately congratulates you on your PERFECT earned month...