[Bug report] after wake up gamepad is no sound in headset connected to audio jack of gamepad

Discus and support [Bug report] after wake up gamepad is no sound in headset connected to audio jack of gamepad in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I am always listening music and playing games in my headset. It is very annoying for me when after wake up gamepad is no sound in the headset. For... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Михаил Гаврилов, Jul 26, 2019.

1. [Bug report] after wake up gamepad is no sound in headset connected to audio jack of gamepad

Hi,

I am always listening music and playing games in my headset. It is very annoying for me when after wake up gamepad is no sound in the headset. For restoring sound in the headset I should every time replug again my headset to the gamepad.

I think this has a negative effect on the life of the gamepad audio jack.

I also attach screenshots of my gamepad settings. You can see that firmware has the lastest version. Console sees that the headset connected to the gamepad and volume level is maximum.

[Bug report] after wake up gamepad is no sound in headset connected to audio jack of gamepad [​IMG]

[Bug report] after wake up gamepad is no sound in headset connected to audio jack of gamepad [​IMG]

Is it possible to fix this problem at the software level?

Hope that this would be fixed with an update soon.

Thanks.

:)

Михаил Гаврилов, Jul 26, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

[Bug report] after wake up gamepad is no sound in headset connected to audio jack of gamepad

Are you saying the controller times out and shuts off when listening to music?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

If the above solution does not work, then you should report the issue using the Xbox insider hub, you do not need to be an insider to use it. Download the app from the store, then when installed, press and hold the Xbox button on the controller until the
    power menu pops up, select report a problem, and follow the instructions from there.
  4. Михаил Гав Win User

Are you saying the controller times out and shuts off when listening to music?
    My case is a little different. I make a pause for some time when playing the game. And when I returning to the game and awaken my controller I no hear sound in the headset.
  5. Михаил Гав Win User

It could also be a controller problem, if you can't solve it you can always replace the controller under warranty
    The issue only reproduced on controller model 1708. I also have the elite controller model 1698 on this device the issue doesn't reproduce.

Could somebody who has controller model 1708 check this issue on their controllers? It is needed for making sure that it was not a problem specifically my instance.

Steps for reproducing:

1. Switch on the console.

2. Plug your headset to the controller.

3. Make sure that all works as expected, the sound played through headset.

4. Wait 15 minutes (this is default time for gamepad sleep mode)

5. Wakeup the gamepad by pressing the power button (button with the XBOX logo) on the gamepad.

6. Make sure that after wakeup is no sound in the headset plugged to the gamepad.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Have you plugged in the controller using a micro USB cable and checked for an update? Settings, kinect & devices, devices & accessories select the controller and check for firmware.

If yhere is no update, than as suggested, download the Xbox Insider Hub app and when the issue arises, long press the Xbox button on the controller and on the "what would you like to do" screen select report a problem
Thema:

1. [Bug report] after wake up gamepad is no sound in headset connected to audio jack of gamepad - Similar Threads - Bug report wake

2. Reports out of Inisder App for Mixer bug ticket

in XboX Insiders
    Reports out of Inisder App for Mixer bug ticket: How does one get the bug report id of the most recent reports via the Insider app; as I was asked to supply it for further tracking by Mixer after reporting a bug in their new Mixer 2.0 app/modal...
  3. A bug that can't be reported

in XboX Insiders
    A bug that can't be reported: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  4. How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app

in XboX Insiders
    How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app: Hi guys, I have a bug related to Gears 5 (characters in game speck english insted that italian sometimes) and I would like to upload a clip to show it to developers but I don't understand how to....
  5. The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul.

in XboX Insiders
    The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul.: For those who have a game library big enough will understand how slow is to report a game bug, cause you have to wait for the app to load all the library and game tile icons before you can move...
  6. Adding a general option in bug reports.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding a general option in bug reports.: I think it would be a good idea to add a general category to the bug reporting on the Xbox 1. As I've been having a bug happen multiple times a day for the past couple weeks now, and because of...
  7. Does anyone know where to report a bug to Microsoft?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where to report a bug to Microsoft?: I came across a bug today that grants an Xbox live subscription of any month amount offered for free and charges no payment method at all. Since I came across this on accident, I am currently...
  8. Console & App "Block" Feature (Bug Report)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console & App "Block" Feature (Bug Report): Sometimes we encounter people that aren't the most pleasant or friendly on Xbox. Typically, my way of handling these people is by blocking them. The only issue with that is that people aren't...
  9. Bug Report: When focus transitions from a 'text' field (alpha-numeric keyboard) to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug Report: When focus transitions from a 'text' field (alpha-numeric keyboard) to a...: When focus transitions from a 'text' field (alpha-numeric keyboard) to a 'number' field (numeric keyboard) in a form, Focus is missing. I have a form with various input fields in my UWP (JS )...
  10. Windows Store Bug Report

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store Bug Report: DescriptionAdding items to the cart in Windows Store with RUB(Russian rubles) and US dollars together couse US dollar price to be appeared in RUB(Russian rubles) and on the checkout-step buyer...