Bug report game share games missing

Discus and support Bug report game share games missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi I think I found a bug. A lot of my games that are part of my game share library has disappeared. Since the update that split up our Xbox games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SweetJess53, Sep 15, 2020.

1. SweetJess53
    SweetJess53 Guest

hi I think I found a bug.

A lot of my games that are part of my game share library has disappeared. Since the update that split up our Xbox games libraries into categories came out i have been unable to find a number of games that were purchased on our second xbox and played through
    game share.

I have also noticed the ones that I have noticed missing have also been on either ea play, or gamepass. Example rocket league and a way out. However we don't have ea play so those games should not have moved. We do have game pass but those games had already
    been purchased before they were on gamepass and should still show up in owned libraries.

Please look into this issue.

:)

SweetJess53, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Allusiverthread Win User

Just Cause 3 issue?

3. Paul1708 Win User

GAMERS WITH LARGE LIBRARIES ONLY! Missing software/purchase history glitch

Are you in the preview program ?

I personally havent had games disapear but i do know there was a bug in a recent update that they are tracking that was causing this. If you are in preview report the issue and games that are missing from the report a problem on the console that will send
    the data to the devs for them to look at.

A other option would be to try a full factory reset to rebuild the list. You could also consider leaving the preview if your not happy with the issues/bugs.
  4. Irishdexy Win User

Xbox One X not showing Friends List (0 Friends online despite people being online)

Thanks Sandy, I submitted a full bug report with video and screenshots. I also tried making the xbox my home xbox as i was game sharing on the other xbox in the house. I guess I’ll see what happens now.
  5. RidiculousBox (Joshu Win User

Problem whit gta 5

This is a game bug. Report to rockstar
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Latest Update Bug Energy Saving Mode Not Working

Hi LoganX23,

Thanks for posting /sharing this. I would say it is best to report bugs like this to the Xbox Insiders Reddit page. This is where you can submit ideas, suggestions and
    report bugs to help improve the Xbox experience.
Thema:

1. Bug report game share games missing - Similar Threads - Bug report game

2. It's crazy that over 2½ years after it was first reported, there's still a bug where people...

in XboX Insiders
    It's crazy that over 2½ years after it was first reported, there's still a bug where people...: This seems to happen in 2 ways: - Randomly out of the blue with a digital game. You go to play it and it says you no longer own it. This happened to a friend of mine the other day who purchased...
  3. Where do I report bugs found on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I report bugs found on Xbox One?: Where do I report bugs I find on Xbox One? Like if the wrong title or box art is used in the achievements section or if an app (like Events or Avatars) crashes on launch?...
  4. What’s the proper way of reporting bugs in Xbox mobile app?

in XboX Insiders
    What’s the proper way of reporting bugs in Xbox mobile app?: Hi, sorry for posting this in this subreddit but I was searching for any way of reporting bugs related to the Xbox mobile app and didn’t find anything that would send some diagnostic data to...
  5. xbox guide menu needs an option to report a bug with games and apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox guide menu needs an option to report a bug with games and apps: This discussion is directed at microsoft. The xbox guide menu needs an option to report an issue with games or apps and allow to send a recording or screenshot of the issue straight to the...
  6. Bug Report: Xbox One Streaming 360 Games Backward Compatibility Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug Report: Xbox One Streaming 360 Games Backward Compatibility Problem: Hi Beta Tester here, Screenshots are from Twitch TV Website. Video Explaining this: [View:[MEDIA]] Following Games I've experienced this problem on myself: 1. Mass Effect 2. Battleblock...
  7. BUG REPORT- Ability to play others on demand games for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUG REPORT- Ability to play others on demand games for free: I was playing a Downloadable game on my friends account (he let me) and he signed in because he didn't know I was playing, So I decided to sign into my account but i didn't quit the game. So after...
  8. Bug report - missing Tile art when moving games to external HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug report - missing Tile art when moving games to external HDD: I've found a pretty annoying bug involving tile art that I haven't seen reported anywhere. This is NOT about blank tiles but about missing assets on tiles. Games affected include: Rare Replay,...
  9. Bug Report: Joining Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug Report: Joining Games: I would just like to report an issue I've been having. On three different occasions, I have attempted to join my friend who was playing Siege and my Xbox started up Call of Duty: Black Ops III....
  10. BUG REPORT - Xbox One Compatibility Game - Borderlands

in XBoX on Consoles
    BUG REPORT - Xbox One Compatibility Game - Borderlands: The game keeps freezing for me after I enter the main menu, select "Xbox LIVE" I then select "Download Profile" and "Download Profile" again It shows "Checking Network Status" and tells me that...