Bug Submission for Xbox Party.

Discus and support Bug Submission for Xbox Party. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Xbox support etc, I would like to submit a bug which I think I have spotted regarding your Parties on the Xbox One. Okay so there are times when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WAFL Neo, Dec 28, 2014.

1. WAFL Neo
    WAFL Neo Guest

Hello Xbox support etc, I would like to submit a bug which I think I have spotted regarding your Parties on the Xbox One.

Okay so there are times when I join a party and I cannot hear the voices of my friends, sometimes their mics won't even show nor will my own and the only way to fix this is to hard reset my Xbox One, this happens almost daily.

Now I looked into my friends list after resetting and spotted that my name was STILL in the previous party I joined despite the fact I left, I tried to join it again and nobody could hear me, their mics did not move on my screen and I had to reset once again.

I started a party and invited my friends, the party worked absolutely fine with no issues.

I believe that my profile had "Duplicated" or "Ghosted" into the previous party so even though I left it, my name was still there as active meaning for some reason, my mic was not working when I joined it back. I am only going off results I think I spotted
    and I don't know if anybody has told you a report like this but this is my bug submission, hopefully it can help you to improve party support on the Xbox One because I am having so much trouble each day trying to join parties.

My personal recommendation to fixing a bug like that...when somebody leaves a party, make sure that the party removes traces of the person who leaves such as their profile name etc. Bug Submission for Xbox Party. :)

Thank you for your time.

:)

WAFL Neo, Dec 28, 2014
  2. COD: (Infinity Ward) Fan Boy...

Daniel Matros

"A lot of what you are seeing in the BETA doesn't exist in the main game already. 1st Party submissions mean we couldn't give a version of the latest code in the BETA but the retail game is well ahead of what you are seeing now with a lot more bug fixes
    already in place".

II EYEBALL II, Dec 28, 2014
  3. Selection of changes form Beta to Final game.

Here another statement:

Daniel Matros

A lot of what you are seeing in the BETA doesn't exist in the main game already. 1st Party submissions mean we couldn't give a version of the latest code in the BETA but the retail game is well ahead of what you are seeing now with a lot more bug fixes already
    in place.

ArneBurghouts, Dec 28, 2014
  4. II EYEBALL II Win User

COD: (Infinity Ward) Fan Boy...

Daniel Matros

"A lot of what you are seeing in the BETA doesn't exist in the main game already. 1st Party submissions mean we couldn't give a version of the latest code in the BETA but the retail game is well ahead of what you are seeing now with a lot more bug fixes
    already in place".
  5. ArneBurghouts Win User

Selection of changes form Beta to Final game.

Here another statement:

Daniel Matros

A lot of what you are seeing in the BETA doesn't exist in the main game already. 1st Party submissions mean we couldn't give a version of the latest code in the BETA but the retail game is well ahead of what you are seeing now with a lot more bug fixes already
    in place.
  6. Garmonbozia81 Win User

word submission and bug notification

OJ is an acronym for orange juice, not an actual word. That's probably why it doesn't count.
  7. Davidw7310 Win User

Operation: PRIVATEER

We will have to get a squad together deaths head make it an all batarian party lol submission nets flying everywhere lol
  8. EnenDaveyBoy Win User
Thema:

1. Bug Submission for Xbox Party. - Similar Threads - Bug Submission Party

2. BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio

in XBoX on Mobile
    BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio: When someone is streaming in a party and you go to include party audio on mobile, the app crashes. Happened on Iphone c15a10b3-1e9a-4556-a008-bb2dbc28d398
  3. Party chat bugged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party chat bugged?: So is anyone else having that they cannot hear or speak in a party chat anymore? Everything was working fine untill my friends xbox got turned of by accident.. Now we arent able to hear or speak...
  4. State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Audio Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Audio Bug: I have been having a problem with audio distortion in the late game since the update to Juggernaut Edition. My sound doesn't crash and completely go away but gets really staticky and distorted....
  5. DLC installation bug? // Can’t access Necromancer DLC D3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC installation bug? // Can’t access Necromancer DLC D3: Hello, yesterday I bought Ultimate Evil Diablo collection, but I am still not able to play Necromancer. In the game, it says that I have to buy it to play it, however in Xbox store it says that I...
  6. UNOTFOUND keyboard bug recurring over and over.

in XboX Insiders
    UNOTFOUND keyboard bug recurring over and over.: [IMG] UNOTFOUND Bug: Games: If you load up a game and press the Guide button/Home while the game is still running in the back ground, after a few sec's the keyboard will show up on screen with...
  7. Camera Angle Bug/Glitch With Backward Compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    Camera Angle Bug/Glitch With Backward Compatibility: I've been experiencing a very frustrating bug when playing backward compatible games. While playing these games, the camera angle pans upwards as though the right joystick is being pushed forward...
  8. Fable 3 BUG xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 BUG xbox one: How do i fix the clone issue in co-op? I wanted to play Fable 3 on my xbox one with my wife and when it loaded our game up we were both her character. 1b75f505-60bd-4580-a75d-6e9f605ae443
  9. Bug submission: ReCore mission Log won`t update

in XBoX on Windows
    Bug submission: ReCore mission Log won`t update: Since there is no easy way to find a simple email to send my Problem to, here it goes: (This was an email to the developer) Hello, i have encountered a bug in your game ReCore wich Pretty much...
  10. word submission and bug notification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    word submission and bug notification: The word is Oj http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/oj and the bug is when i put the before mentioned word the notifaction said Aj isn't a word 6dc2af91-0a9e-4510-a43d-7ea40bc4866e