BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu)

Discus and support BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The guide opens (or close) not on every button press. There doesn't seem to be a clear pattern, I can open and close it 10 times in a row and then the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NotFromMilkyWay, Jun 30, 2020 at 9:24 AM.

1. BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu)

The guide opens (or close) not on every button press. There doesn't seem to be a clear pattern, I can open and close it 10 times in a row and then the 11th and 12th don't work at all, sometimes it's the fourth press, ...

Just checked a few:

5th

3rd

2nd

7th

11th

2nd

1st

2nd

20th

2nd

2nd

Those are the button presses after which it did not respond. Time between presses was always a second.

submitted by /u/NotFromMilkyWay
    [link] [comments]

/u/NotFromMilkyWay, Jun 30, 2020 at 9:24 AM
    1 person likes this.
  2. ChosenKING12 Win User

Xbox 360 pop-up menu on Xbox one?

Guide Menu yes please add under the new menu button, as a new 2+ sec feature, ple-eeese!
  3. LilLouLou125 Win User

Error signing in

You can do this by clicking the Xbox guide button and then on the sign in menu click "Add and manage" and then select your profile.

To add it back on do the same , by clicking the guide button and then on the sign in menu click "Add and manage" and click "Add new" and then input your Microsoft account details
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Pressing button combinations in the guide menu?

Hello Doorless,

Thanks for coming to the forums. This combination does absolutely nothing. There are controller shortcuts that enable ease of access items. You can check them under ease of access in settings. As there is no other answer for the post, I will be locking this
    thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. {Parity} Win User

Pressing button combinations in the guide menu?

That should not cause any problems with the console.
  6. GRIMTK Win User

Guide Button

Try power cycling the console by holding down the power button for 10 seconds.

Restart the console to see if it fixed the problem after.
    Thank you Geth!! Your advanced AI saved me from reaper madness. This fixed this problem for me!
Thema:

BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu)

1. BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu) - Similar Threads - BUG Unresponsive guide

2. Minecraft Dungeons bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons bug: Hi. I recently downloaded Minecraft Dungeons and whenever I play it, in about 3-10 mins, my laptop suddenly sleeps and locks me out so I have to type in the pin again. Yes, I've tried different...
  3. BUG: Audio levels and balance are off

in XboX Insiders
    BUG: Audio levels and balance are off: I've been having this issue for what seems like the last month or two: Xbox One S, OS Version 10.0.19041.3068. My OneGuide and game audio levels are just... off. Stuff like dialogue is always...
  4. BUG: Guide takes a long time to populate after reboot

in XboX Insiders
    BUG: Guide takes a long time to populate after reboot: What it says in the description, when starting the console it will load the empty guide, then after 5 to 10 seconds load your last four apps/games. submitted by /u/NotFromMilkyWay [link]...
  5. Friends list bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list bug: Friends list says no one is online even tho i consistently have about 40 people online everyday. How do i fix this. Even group posts wont pop up 3177fb52-7c93-4823-9609-95693e62e957
  6. A Few Bugs When Editing Club Details [Xbox App] (iOS13)

in XBoX on Mobile
    A Few Bugs When Editing Club Details [Xbox App] (iOS13): I was recently using the Xbox App for iOS 13 (on iPhone SE 2020) and noticed a few bugs when trying to edit the details for the club that was generated for my Minecraft Realm purchased recently....
  7. Notification bug (alpha test ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Notification bug (alpha test ring): Hi everyone.. I'm in the alpha test ring and i dont know if it's a bug only for me but I dont get any notification.. I restarted my xbox,checked the setting of the notification and it's on,and...
  8. Auto Low Latency (ALLM) and FreeSync (VRR) bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auto Low Latency (ALLM) and FreeSync (VRR) bug: Hi! There have been a few threads about this issue last year. The issue involves that auto low latency doesn’t work properly while freesync (or vrr) is enabled one xbox one x. The issue seems to...
  9. Xbox One Service Request Bug?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Service Request Bug?: I recently found my disc drive on my Xbox One S is not functioning correctly. So I saw it was still covered by the one year warranty, and tried to submit a service request and with stores closed I...
  10. Halo mcc on PC installation bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo mcc on PC installation bug: Idk where to begin, I had no problems with halo on my pc in the past but as of today I got an error message when trying to launch halo from the windows store for the first time today telling me I...