Bug when sending Xbox game clips through WhatsApp

Discus and support Bug when sending Xbox game clips through WhatsApp in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When I try to send a clip I made on xbox through the xbox app on my phone through WhatsApp, the video becomes bugged and freezes every second and fast... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by xptolis, Dec 4, 2020.

1. xptolis
    xptolis Guest

When I try to send a clip I made on xbox through the xbox app on my phone through WhatsApp, the video becomes bugged and freezes every second and fast forwards afterwards to catch up with the sound. In other words, the video lags. I tried saving the clip
    on my phone and then sending it thought the phones gallery. didn't work either.

When I view it in my phones gallery its completely fine. only becomes bugged after it finishes sending thought WhatsApp.

Any ideas?

:)

xptolis, Dec 4, 2020
  2. 1JayMax Win User

Gaming. Clips

Hi YesPlease1,

If you download the Xbox app for your mobile device you have the option to save your captures to that particular device. You could then freely send your clip to your friend via any other external app (WhatsApp or FB messenger for example).

I hope this helps. Happy Gaming
  3. StevenSF3 Win User

Xbox One Clips.

It also sometime helps to send some text before the clip. Sometimes when I send a clip to my brother I need to hit a random letter and send that message first before I send the clip
  4. maxen Win User

Nokia lumia 830 windows Phone 8.1

Go to WhatsApp, click the contact to whom you would like to send the video and click the paperclip, then select "Album" and move over to Videos - then select the file you wish to send. If this is a video you recorded with the phone, it has nothing to do
    with Xbox Video.

Let us know how you get on.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Gears of War 5

Hello Fenixdown84,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are experiencing some in-game bugs with Gears of War 5. The best place to report any bugs is through the

Gears of War support website
    . They recommend that everyone submit any screenshots or clips of the bug along with a detailed description. Their support team will contact you with more information about the bug and/or a resolution for it. We hope this information
    helps!
  6. Kj29awsome Win User

Xbox One Clips.

On the settings it's: Allow game captures (Checked), and I'm allowed to send clips, but when the person i send it to opens it, it says item not found.
Thema:

1. Bug when sending Xbox game clips through WhatsApp - Similar Threads - Bug sending game

2. graphic bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    graphic bugs: how long will I face on my Xbox x series bugs like flashing lights like the outriders games and the medium, rogue company, it's not easy to contact the developers, and I'm getting tired because no...
  3. Mortal Kombat Deception on Xbox 360 issue. Idk if it’s a bug, glitch, or issue with the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat Deception on Xbox 360 issue. Idk if it’s a bug, glitch, or issue with the...: Has anyone ever had a problem with trying to start up specific xbox games on the 360 where they get stuck on the loading screens like Mortal Kombat: Deception? I’ve encountered a strange issue...
  4. [Bug] Microsoft Flight Simulator: Standard Edition Installation Infinite Loading Screen

in XBoX on Windows
    [Bug] Microsoft Flight Simulator: Standard Edition Installation Infinite Loading Screen: Purchased the Xbox GamePass last night and tried to install MS Flight Sim. I launched the game from the windows Xbox app and encountered an issue. The first issue was that MS flight simulator...
  5. How should I report a hardware based bug?

in XboX Insiders
    How should I report a hardware based bug?: So I've been attempting to report a bug in the Alpha Skip Ahead OS that I've run into multiple times. Only issue is I can not use the "Report A Problem" function do to the bug being triggered...
  6. Forced to leave Insiders ring because PUBG still broken after 7 months reporting the bug

in XboX Insiders
    Forced to leave Insiders ring because PUBG still broken after 7 months reporting the bug: So now that 2108 builds are on every rings, all insiders can't enjoy PUBG at all because of the eternal freeze after match!!! concerns every match lasting more than 5 minutes, if you die fast...
  7. Controller unplugged from PC, turns Xbox on (Bug)

in XboX Insiders
    Controller unplugged from PC, turns Xbox on (Bug): Hi. I use my controller sometimes on my laptop to game. When I'm done with it and unplug it from my laptop. The controller automatically turns my Series X on. Quite the annoyance as I then have to...
  8. Sending message bug I don’t understand how it is happening.

in XboX Insiders
    Sending message bug I don’t understand how it is happening.: Anyone experiencing message issues , and the microphone keeps popping up while trying to send messages? I have no idea if it is fixed yet. submitted by /u/Flimsy_Cup_6669 [link] [comments]
  9. clips bug when sending anywhere

in XBoX Accessibility
    clips bug when sending anywhere: When I send a clip to any application (whatsapp, video editors), the clip is crashing up every second, while the audio plays normally. does anyone have any idea how to solve this?...
  10. Xbox App on my PC cant send or receive messages and party chat is super bugged

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on my PC cant send or receive messages and party chat is super bugged: Whenever I try to send a message in the app it says, "We couldn't send this message. Try again later". And when I try to open my messages page it says, "Try again-We had trouble getting your...