bug with reconnecting controller to console after streaming

Discus and support bug with reconnecting controller to console after streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; it seems that after you connect your controller back to the console and turn the console off it will continuously turn back on until you remove the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bigdickchicksdotcom, Nov 11, 2019.

1. bug with reconnecting controller to console after streaming

it seems that after you connect your controller back to the console and turn the console off it will continuously turn back on until you remove the batteries from the controller or disconnect it from the console. please fix this

submitted by /u/bigdickchicksdotcom
    [link] [comments]

/u/bigdickchicksdotcom, Nov 11, 2019
  2. PaulKara1 Win User

Xbox One X, streaming to Win10 PC issue

Again, as I said in my original post: the streaming works fine under initial circumstances. So it cannot be a bandwidth or routing issue. The issue is only when you disconnect from the stream and reconnect, using the Xbox app.

I'm going to assume it's a bug in the Xbox app which doesn't seem able to reconnect to existing streams properly.
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

Managing Xbox downloads via Windows 10 PC

When your PC and XBOX are in the same net, you can stream your console on your laptop via the companion app:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/console-companion-app

This way your laptop will work as a screen with the net as the only connection (the controller is plugged to the laptop in this case since you controlling everything from there). Since you're looking after fast download speeds, be sure
    to connect to the XBOX to launch the download and then disconnect since the stream is taking bandwidth and slowing down everything else. Just reconnect after a while to check progress.
  4. OzzyMoto-4F53B6C9-23 Win User

Minecraft won't stop freezing...

I've encountered the 'Inventory Freeze Screen' bug (I disconnect my controller and reconnect to fix -- definitely annoying but not a complete show stopper).
  5. Initiative ZT Win User

Xbox one controller stopped responding

Hi there,

I had this problem as well last year it is a very rare bug in the console system what splved it for me is a hardboot of the console and taking out the batteries, hardboot it by holding the xbox buttom on the console until it shuts down than after 5 sec take
    the power cablenout just to be sure, when booting the console up connect your xbox controller via usb with it if it doesn't work try it with the connection buttom on the controller (located next to the charging port) and the same buttom on the console (located
    next to the front usb)

Holf the buttpm on the controler first till it blinks and than hold the console buttom until your controller reconnects.

Hope this could help you

Best Regards

Edit: also check if there is an Controller Update.
  6. GKevin696 Win User

Xbox Controller Issue/Bug

hold match button on controller and console, reconnect to the console.
Thema:

bug with reconnecting controller to console after streaming

1. bug with reconnecting controller to console after streaming - Similar Threads - bug reconnecting controller

2. Bug in Leisure Suit Larry game that just came out

in XboX Insiders
    Bug in Leisure Suit Larry game that just came out: I am about 3/4 of the way through the game and there is a part in the Prune Office you are supposed to fall through a hole and then click on a statement. But I never fall through the hole and the...
  3. Bug report game share games missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug report game share games missing: hi I think I found a bug. A lot of my games that are part of my game share library has disappeared. Since the update that split up our Xbox games libraries into categories came out i have been...
  4. Bug Game Rating on Microsoft Store (XBOX ONE)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug Game Rating on Microsoft Store (XBOX ONE): Hello! My reviews on the Xbox One Microsoft store are hidden or gone, my old reviews still appear but I can't edit, I only have the option to create new ones, but even after creating new ones they...
  5. Xbox home button bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home button bug: When I hit the home button on my Xbox controller my game freezes with the audio still going. When I hard reboot it happens again. Any fixes/ suggestions? 279d66c7-3b7e-4796-b59b-ae70ac972de3
  6. Xbox Game pass parental controls BUG

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game pass parental controls BUG: I have xbox game pass for pc but whenever I try to install a mature game, I get an error saying the game's content is above my account's restrictions, so I can't install it. I have no restrictions...
  7. It's crazy that over 2½ years after it was first reported, there's still a bug where people...

in XboX Insiders
    It's crazy that over 2½ years after it was first reported, there's still a bug where people...: This seems to happen in 2 ways: - Randomly out of the blue with a digital game. You go to play it and it says you no longer own it. This happened to a friend of mine the other day who purchased...
  8. BUG: Unremovable Games From Wish List

in XboX Insiders
    BUG: Unremovable Games From Wish List: Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning Fate Edition Pre-order can not be removed from Wish List as the Preorder version no longer exists. Selecting it takes you to the release version page which only has...
  9. Xbox Game Bar Video Recording Bug PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Video Recording Bug PC: I've been experiencing an issue when opening game bar after a cool moment on Modern Warfare and using the record that button. It will completely disable some keys for me. For instance I recorded...
  10. Bug with resuming games: Games get stuck at "Please reconnect controller" message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug with resuming games: Games get stuck at "Please reconnect controller" message.: When I minimize a game, switch to another app (like Netflix), turn off my controller (because I'm watching a video), turn my controller back on, and go back to the game, the game will have a...