bug with reconnecting controller to console after streaming

Discus and support bug with reconnecting controller to console after streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; it seems that after you connect your controller back to the console and turn the console off it will continuously turn back on until you remove the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bigdickchicksdotcom, Nov 11, 2019.

1. bug with reconnecting controller to console after streaming

it seems that after you connect your controller back to the console and turn the console off it will continuously turn back on until you remove the batteries from the controller or disconnect it from the console. please fix this

submitted by /u/bigdickchicksdotcom
    [link] [comments]

/u/bigdickchicksdotcom, Nov 11, 2019
  2. PaulKara1 Win User

Xbox One X, streaming to Win10 PC issue

Again, as I said in my original post: the streaming works fine under initial circumstances. So it cannot be a bandwidth or routing issue. The issue is only when you disconnect from the stream and reconnect, using the Xbox app.

I'm going to assume it's a bug in the Xbox app which doesn't seem able to reconnect to existing streams properly.
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

Managing Xbox downloads via Windows 10 PC

When your PC and XBOX are in the same net, you can stream your console on your laptop via the companion app:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/console-companion-app

This way your laptop will work as a screen with the net as the only connection (the controller is plugged to the laptop in this case since you controlling everything from there). Since you're looking after fast download speeds, be sure
    to connect to the XBOX to launch the download and then disconnect since the stream is taking bandwidth and slowing down everything else. Just reconnect after a while to check progress.
  4. OzzyMoto-4F53B6C9-23 Win User

Minecraft won't stop freezing...

I've encountered the 'Inventory Freeze Screen' bug (I disconnect my controller and reconnect to fix -- definitely annoying but not a complete show stopper).
  5. WPAK Win User

Wired controllers for xbox360

Hi there,

just to be sure, please turn the console off and disconnect it from the wall socket for at least 30 seconds. After that boot up the console again and try reconnecting the controllers to see if that makes any difference
  6. denis97g Win User

Xbox One S Controller don't work

Good morning, try to reconnect the controller to the console.
Thema:

bug with reconnecting controller to console after streaming

1. bug with reconnecting controller to console after streaming - Similar Threads - bug reconnecting controller

2. For Honor! Achivements bugs. Ubisoft and Microsoft supp could not help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Honor! Achivements bugs. Ubisoft and Microsoft supp could not help.: Hello, I have a problem with the achivement "For Honor!" from the game with the same name. It's an achiv of 30 points and it says "Participate in a Season and come back to see the results at the...
  3. Com ban bug?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com ban bug?: Pretty sure there a com ban bug issue from microsoft only way to change this unfair bug leta all change to ps4 or youll never receive any help from microsoft, only way would be hire a lawyer just...
  4. Has anyone experienced the LFG ban bug ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone experienced the LFG ban bug ?: This is a technical issue. I have spoken with many people that got insta banned for an LFG post. An instant comm ban. This bug has also been confirmed by new accounts with no history of use or...
  5. A bug that can't be reported

in XboX Insiders
    A bug that can't be reported: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  6. Minecraft stupid bug.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft stupid bug.: Hi, i am on the verge of breaking my computer. Please i have googled and read through useless internet tips and advice but i saw that those reports are from 2012 till 2017 yet still in 2019...
  7. Accessories app bug

in XboX Insiders
    Accessories app bug: So, get your cup of coffee, it’s gonna be a long story. I have the first elite controller. Two configs saved, first one with additional triggers on the back for shooters like rainbow6 and the...
  8. bug trial version Battlefield 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug trial version Battlefield 5: Hello, I downloaded the trial version of battlefield V last week. I liked the game and I bought it on disk. Unfortunately, the console detects the disc but once started the game still considers...
  9. App da loja erro: 0x80070003[Bug store app: 0x80070003]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App da loja erro: 0x80070003[Bug store app: 0x80070003]: Estou com esse grande problema com o aplicativo da loja que acaba que não abre e dá o erro 0x80070003 já tentei várias vezes colocar o console para modo de fabrica o que resolveu por algums dias o...
  10. Bug with resuming games: Games get stuck at "Please reconnect controller" message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug with resuming games: Games get stuck at "Please reconnect controller" message.: When I minimize a game, switch to another app (like Netflix), turn off my controller (because I'm watching a video), turn my controller back on, and go back to the game, the game will have a...