Bug: Wrong language in XBox prompts while streaming at xbox.com/play

Discus and support Bug: Wrong language in XBox prompts while streaming at xbox.com/play in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Hey - I'm in the preview for web-based streaming and I get this image while starting a game on my UK English PC on a UK English XBox account:... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tompagenet, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Bug: Wrong language in XBox prompts while streaming at xbox.com/play

/u/tompagenet, Jun 16, 2021
  2. Miss Portia Win User

Help on changing the language - Xbox.com and Xbox Live

On your console, you should be able to navigate to System Settings> Console Settings> Language and Locale and select your language there. On Xbox.com, there is no way to change the language while keeping the region the same.
  3. RoGuE iSniperz Win User

Mixer bug (?)

what i would of done is before Streaming if you had any Xbox Live Updates belong going Live on Mixer, but usually it should really closed down the Mixer Stream first Automatically while the Xbox is doing the update

myself i dont know this is a bug with Mixer or something else but must of Failed to End your stream while doing the Update at the sametime
  4. BrainBust Win User

Bug in marketplace, game in wrong language

hi,

yes i do think there must be something wrong with my region, my region is belgium, my language is set as dutch.

when i go to market place it states the game support multiple languages, but when i download i get it in french.

marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5308d6

i went digging alitte deeper and it turns out my billing page on microsoft is in french too, it says as region 'belgique' instead of 'belgium' or 'belgië', thats nuts, they assume im french automatically even tough belgium is 60% dutch speaking officially?

everything else is in dutch, my msn live, my xbox account page etc etc, my xbox 360 is set to right region and language.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Hey there! I'm sorry for the frustration. What region is your account/game? Can you provide me a link to the game in the marketplace? Mainly what I'm looking for is whether or not the description of the game neglects to advise what language it is in. Thanks!
  6. BrainBust Win User

i just called xbox, there is nothing they can to they told me, i live in belgium and i can only get the game in french and thats final, thats so misleading when the game on marketplace states support for multiple languages.

my country has a dutch speaking part too, and xbox forces people to buy games stating other languages and then forces a download in a language i did not ask for.

i cancelled my live gold account because of it and i am selling my xbox 360 to switch to a ps3, if i cant get my games in english or dutch from xbox, then im sure sony will offer me those without a problem.
Thema:

Bug: Wrong language in XBox prompts while streaming at xbox.com/play

1. Bug: Wrong language in XBox prompts while streaming at xbox.com/play - Similar Threads - Bug Wrong language

2. can't sent bug reports. stuck at loading

in XboX Insiders
    can't sent bug reports. stuck at loading: I wanted to sent a bug today, but if I click on the button on the energy menu it stuck on "gathering informations" for 1 minute. After that it switched to the loading circle for a eternity....
  3. Halo 5 bug both legendary achievements not unlocking stuck at 80%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 bug both legendary achievements not unlocking stuck at 80%: I beat halo 5 on legendary, and I didn't unlock the two achievements for beating it on solo, in game it says I beat it on legendary and it's stuck at 80% when I go to check, can you just unlock it...
  4. Treasure Hunter Simulator Bugged Globetrotter Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Treasure Hunter Simulator Bugged Globetrotter Achievement: I'm unable to unlock the Globetrotter achievement in Treasure Hunter Simulator. It's supposed to unlock when you visit the last map location and is unmissable. I even have the last achievement for...
  5. New video footage on latest Alpha Skip Ahead firmware update of a major bug I previously...

in XboX Insiders
    New video footage on latest Alpha Skip Ahead firmware update of a major bug I previously...: To the mods of this subreddit: I'm aware linking to your own profile is against the rules, but I hope you can make an exception for this one case as I truly think this footage will help Microsoft...
  6. [BUG] Wrong link to India Sport Sale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [BUG] Wrong link to India Sport Sale: Hi i found bug in link to India Sport Sale on Xbox page in czech language. On this page (https://www.xbox.com/cs-CZ/promotions/sales/sales-and-specials?xr=shellnav) is a link to sale. There is...
  7. Upload Clips with wrong title can not be saved (BUG)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Clips with wrong title can not be saved (BUG): Hi there, today I wanted to tidy up all my Upload Clips. Some of them were auto-recorded by some games, most of them were recorded by myself using "Xbox record that" (or what else it is called in...
  8. My tenure is wrong and its sorta bugging me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My tenure is wrong and its sorta bugging me.: So I have been playing xbox AND had gold since a year after Halo 3, 2008. I even went on my account info on HaloWaypoint and seen that i first started playing that game around 2008. so my years...
  9. Account setup wrong? Or bug?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account setup wrong? Or bug?: So Im trying to play online on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it says "You cannot add friends because of how your Xbox Live account is setup." Ah so somethings wrong with my setup. But I dont...
  10. STEAM GTA IV WRONG SERIAL BUG OR SOMETHING

in XBoX on Consoles
    STEAM GTA IV WRONG SERIAL BUG OR SOMETHING: I bought GTA IV (normal) on steam and after I download it I cant pass through the Activation bug, I try to get it manually but I got one more bug, the Wrong Serial Key at the rockstargames...