[BUG] Wrong link to India Sport Sale

Discus and support [BUG] Wrong link to India Sport Sale in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi i found bug in link to India Sport Sale on Xbox page in czech language. On this page... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FiliposCZ, Feb 13, 2019.

1. FiliposCZ
    FiliposCZ Guest

Hi i found bug in link to India Sport Sale on Xbox page in czech language. On this page (https://www.xbox.com/cs-CZ/promotions/sales/sales-and-specials?xr=shellnav) is a link to sale. There is missing last letter in the link. It should be "https://www.xbox.com/CS-CZ/promotions/sales/indie-sports-spectacular-sale"
    but link has only "https://www.xbox.com/CS-CZ/promotions/sales/indie-sports-spectacular-sal"

Thanks

:)

FiliposCZ, Feb 13, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi FiliposCZ,

Thank you for bringing this bug to our attention. I did try it myself and it appears the hyper link on the sales page for the indie sports game sale leads you to the incorrect link that you posted.

I have asked someone to look into this to see how they can go about with fixing the hyperlink but we appreciate you bringing this to our attention and providing the correct link to the indie sports game sale for the Czech Republic which I'll repost again:

https://www.xbox.com/CS-CZ/promotions/sales/indie-sports-spectacular-sale
  3. FurkanAltun1 Win User

bakın (Mod Translation: Look)

I did not know how to refund my money I've made the wrong sale, you just link the link and there is no one
  4. KondaKachana Win User

Not able to purchase "Just Dance Kids"

Thanks for your response.

Verified that Account region matches physical location of Console.

Current Console Physical Location: India

Live Account linked to: India

The market place from where I am trying to download is: India

The Game name: Just Dance Kids (From india xbox market place)

Console Purchased in: USA
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Quest

Phone/chat support often given links to the wrong forums. Since this is not a rewards program issue, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

New Xbox One(s) on the Way?

"Those were still counted as" sales" though."

Wrong.

How does Microsoft report a $1.+ Billion loss on the 360 and count that as sales? They don't.

Get your facts straight. Or please provide a credible link to your statement.
Thema:

1. [BUG] Wrong link to India Sport Sale - Similar Threads - BUG Wrong link

2. bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter...: j ai débloqué toute les promotion lié a se trophée mai il ne se débloque pas il reste a 5 % comment je peux obtenir mon trophée comme tous les objectif de réalisation sont terminer sa ma pris du...
  3. Borderlands 3 Bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Bug?: So, just got the game and am trying to play co op. We are stuck at the area with [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] when he is trying to give you the tracking device. We are unable to move, only look...
  4. Is this a bug some of my games are missing there picture

in XboX Insiders
    Is this a bug some of my games are missing there picture: So once I got to my games in my ready to install list I have 2 games that have a blank picture DayD through time Lornsword winter It's been like this for 3 weeks now Is this a me issue or...
  5. Broadcast Gameplay option bugged in Privacy & online safety settings on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Broadcast Gameplay option bugged in Privacy & online safety settings on PC.: Is there any known fix for the broadcast gameplay option in the Privacy & online safety settings? When I attempt to stream via the windows game bar I receive this error. I have scoured the...
  6. Gears 5 Sound Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Sound Bug: Hello, Xbox player playing on PC As soon as I launch I am hit with a sound bug, the only way I can describe it is, Lag, so I will get sound for maybe half a second then it will be silent for...
  7. Upload Clips with wrong title can not be saved (BUG)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Clips with wrong title can not be saved (BUG): Hi there, today I wanted to tidy up all my Upload Clips. Some of them were auto-recorded by some games, most of them were recorded by myself using "Xbox record that" (or what else it is called in...
  8. My tenure is wrong and its sorta bugging me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My tenure is wrong and its sorta bugging me.: So I have been playing xbox AND had gold since a year after Halo 3, 2008. I even went on my account info on HaloWaypoint and seen that i first started playing that game around 2008. so my years...
  9. Account setup wrong? Or bug?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account setup wrong? Or bug?: So Im trying to play online on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it says "You cannot add friends because of how your Xbox Live account is setup." Ah so somethings wrong with my setup. But I dont...
  10. STEAM GTA IV WRONG SERIAL BUG OR SOMETHING

in XBoX on Consoles
    STEAM GTA IV WRONG SERIAL BUG OR SOMETHING: I bought GTA IV (normal) on steam and after I download it I cant pass through the Activation bug, I try to get it manually but I got one more bug, the Wrong Serial Key at the rockstargames...