[BUG] Wrong link to India Sport Sale

Discus and support [BUG] Wrong link to India Sport Sale in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi i found bug in link to India Sport Sale on Xbox page in czech language. On this page... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FiliposCZ, Feb 13, 2019.

1. FiliposCZ
    FiliposCZ Guest

Hi i found bug in link to India Sport Sale on Xbox page in czech language. On this page (https://www.xbox.com/cs-CZ/promotions/sales/sales-and-specials?xr=shellnav) is a link to sale. There is missing last letter in the link. It should be "https://www.xbox.com/CS-CZ/promotions/sales/indie-sports-spectacular-sale"
    but link has only "https://www.xbox.com/CS-CZ/promotions/sales/indie-sports-spectacular-sal"

Thanks

:)

FiliposCZ, Feb 13, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi FiliposCZ,

Thank you for bringing this bug to our attention. I did try it myself and it appears the hyper link on the sales page for the indie sports game sale leads you to the incorrect link that you posted.

I have asked someone to look into this to see how they can go about with fixing the hyperlink but we appreciate you bringing this to our attention and providing the correct link to the indie sports game sale for the Czech Republic which I'll repost again:

https://www.xbox.com/CS-CZ/promotions/sales/indie-sports-spectacular-sale
  3. FurkanAltun1 Win User

bakın (Mod Translation: Look)

I did not know how to refund my money I've made the wrong sale, you just link the link and there is no one
  4. KondaKachana Win User

Not able to purchase "Just Dance Kids"

Thanks for your response.

Verified that Account region matches physical location of Console.

Current Console Physical Location: India

Live Account linked to: India

The market place from where I am trying to download is: India

The Game name: Just Dance Kids (From india xbox market place)

Console Purchased in: USA
  5. IntenseJames Win User

The Special Edition of WWE 2K 14 is 99.99$ plus taxes that's insane it should cost 79.99 plus taxes like WWE 13 did

Ya I got mixed up but I got the Halo Reach Legendary Edition and the Halo 4 Limited Edition but those are Major Xbox titles WWE is amazing don't get me wrong but it's a sports game the most they should sale it for should be 79.99$ plus taxes and not more
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Quest

Phone/chat support often given links to the wrong forums. Since this is not a rewards program issue, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
Thema:

1. [BUG] Wrong link to India Sport Sale - Similar Threads - BUG Wrong link

2. Had a weird sound bug since the last Alpha update

in XboX Insiders
    Had a weird sound bug since the last Alpha update: All it really does is relapse the sound for about a second, think of it like an A.I. going rampant or whatever, glitching the sound out. Wanted to know if anyone else has experienced it?...
  3. Tennis - Kinect Sports: Season Two bug with appeal point

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tennis - Kinect Sports: Season Two bug with appeal point: During tennis game when the ball is out of bounds and if my appeal is approved (ball marked in) I do not get the point. However If the appeal is marked not approved (ball is out of bounds) then...
  4. Xbox Glitch/bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Glitch/bug: Hello, I am writing to you today to inform you about a bug I've found on my Xbox One S. To be as straight to the point as I can, the bug is basically happening when you click on someone online,...
  5. bug forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug forza horizon 4: unable to download delivered functionality temporarily disabled pc windows 10 good day 16e5d007-6c06-4bf5-b5c7-7f3b4295266f
  6. Xbox bugging me out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox bugging me out: So whenever i try putting in my wifi my controller disconnects I try to reconnect it but it won't connect as it's disconnecting the Xbox turns off. It's been happening for 2 days, And then...
  7. Upload Clips with wrong title can not be saved (BUG)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Clips with wrong title can not be saved (BUG): Hi there, today I wanted to tidy up all my Upload Clips. Some of them were auto-recorded by some games, most of them were recorded by myself using "Xbox record that" (or what else it is called in...
  8. My tenure is wrong and its sorta bugging me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My tenure is wrong and its sorta bugging me.: So I have been playing xbox AND had gold since a year after Halo 3, 2008. I even went on my account info on HaloWaypoint and seen that i first started playing that game around 2008. so my years...
  9. Account setup wrong? Or bug?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account setup wrong? Or bug?: So Im trying to play online on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it says "You cannot add friends because of how your Xbox Live account is setup." Ah so somethings wrong with my setup. But I dont...
  10. STEAM GTA IV WRONG SERIAL BUG OR SOMETHING

in XBoX on Consoles
    STEAM GTA IV WRONG SERIAL BUG OR SOMETHING: I bought GTA IV (normal) on steam and after I download it I cant pass through the Activation bug, I try to get it manually but I got one more bug, the Wrong Serial Key at the rockstargames...