(BUG) Xbox Game Bar keeps resetting layout of widgets in this menu

Discus and support (BUG) Xbox Game Bar keeps resetting layout of widgets in this menu in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ZainJamil679 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZainJamil679, May 29, 2020.

1. (BUG) Xbox Game Bar keeps resetting layout of widgets in this menu

/u/ZainJamil679, May 29, 2020
  2. iCaaPz Win User

Xbox game bar

No Game Bar, clique em "Menu de Widgets" na barra superior, logo após isso clique em "Xbox Social" e voltará ao normal.

Espero ter ajudado.

-[Translation - In the Game Bar, click on "Widget Menu" on the top bar, right after that click on "Xbox Social" and you will be back to normal.

Hope this helps.]
  3. Niko1664 Win User

Hello, I have a Xbox Game Bar is not working FPS counter.

Hi to you !

The most recent update of the Game Bar application is 3.34.210001.0 do you have it? Then try to repair or reset the application by right-clicking on the application in the windows
    start menu to launch the "application settings" option. Repare and / or reset and retry.

Keep us in touch.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Game Bar automatically turns off

Are you talking about Game Mode in the Gaming section of Windows settings, or Game Bar? What happens when you push the Win Key+G? You can try and reset the Game Bar app. Go to the app in your Start menu, right click the Game Bar app icon, select more,
    app settings, then here you can reset and repair the Game Bar app. Also check the Windows Store for any app updates for the Game Bar.
  5. Nasty Vixen Win User

New Xbox menu layout

Have you tried going to settings and customizing your layout?
  6. KILLING U GIRL Win User

New Xbox menu layout

That changes the tabs above but doesnt change the system within the tabs which is the real issue. For example chat use to be a one button push to enter, now it takes three steps etc just weird.
Thema:

(BUG) Xbox Game Bar keeps resetting layout of widgets in this menu

1. (BUG) Xbox Game Bar keeps resetting layout of widgets in this menu - Similar Threads - BUG Game Bar

2. Xbox bug when playing 360 backwards compatibility games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox bug when playing 360 backwards compatibility games: I'm in xbox insider alpha skip ahead on my xbox one x and have recently found that despite been connected to xbox live (via ethernet to router, all network tests pass ok) when I play a 360...
  3. Wanna unenroll cuz of bugs but will it reset like home Xbox cause I’m game sharing with a...

in XboX Insiders
    Wanna unenroll cuz of bugs but will it reset like home Xbox cause I’m game sharing with a...: Will I have to add his profile again and set it as home Xbox? submitted by /u/chasify [link] [comments]
  4. Moonlighter game crash/loading screen bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Moonlighter game crash/loading screen bug: I have been having issues with the game when it comes to the loading screen when there is a transition from one floor to another or when I enter the game, or leave the dungeons or enter it, the...
  5. Unable to uninstall Xbox Game Pass installed games. Very serious and dangerous bug on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to uninstall Xbox Game Pass installed games. Very serious and dangerous bug on...: After playing "Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice" two days ago I uninstalled the game from the Xbox app but I noticed the space on my SSD didn't change. I tried going back to make sure the game was...
  6. XBox Game Bar Windows 10 bugging out

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar Windows 10 bugging out: So I basically tried using Xbox Game Bar after a week of keeping my system shut down, and now it refuses to work, I've tried repairing it, as well as resetting it, nothing works. The "Record Game...
  7. Xbox Game Bar voice chat Bug (please help)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar voice chat Bug (please help): [IMG] Hello, r/xboxinsiders I just wanted to ask for any help regarding voice chat on the new windows Xbox game overlay. I use it to talk to my friends since they only have an Xbox and it is...
  8. Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on: A lot of the time I record the past 10 minutes and then realise it didn't record my voice at all because the microphone was muted. Does anyone else have this issue? I have "Turn mic on by default...
  9. Xbox application offline issue and game bar bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox application offline issue and game bar bug: Hello, I have problems on PC with the game bar, Impossible to activate the game bar, when I activate it in the windows parameter it disables in the moment as soon as I leave the window. I try...
  10. Game Bar and Xbox Companion Network bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar and Xbox Companion Network bug: [img] This is what I get the first time I check Networking in the Game Bar or Xbox App settings. Then, the 2nd and each consecutive check it's fine: [img] If I close the Xbox App or Game Bar...