[Bug] Xbox One Multiplayer Server browser still doesnt show players currently playing or ...

Discus and support [Bug] Xbox One Multiplayer Server browser still doesnt show players currently playing or ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [Bug] Xbox One Multiplayer Server browser still doesnt show players currently playing or favourite servers on right side Hi, See the image below I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoG Shawzborne, Apr 15, 2014.

1. [Bug] Xbox One Multiplayer Server browser still doesnt show players currently playing or ...

[Bug] Xbox One Multiplayer Server browser still doesnt show players currently playing or favourite servers on right side

Hi,

See the image below I have asked many times for it to be fixed:

http://i.imgur.com/hHRaaHx.jpg

Shawn

:)

RoG Shawzborne, Apr 15, 2014
  2. Battlefield 4 Lag

Hey Jolly Green, one tip I can suggest is to use the server browser (Multiplayer --> Server Browser) and have it set to show only servers in your region. You will have better ping times for those servers, you can customise what you're searching by clicking
    on the right thumbstick in the server browser menu.

-

Your download speed is good enough for Xbox Live multiplayer games in general, so that may help it out somewhat. Let me know!

Mad Cow Dizease, Apr 15, 2014
  3. altailar
    altailar Guest
    Excited for CoD:AW, but I have a concern...

They already have the whole "content first on xbox" advertisement for CoD, why not add "better multiplayer servers and content first on xbox one", seems like that ad alone would cause a lot of the more casual players to peak some more interest in the xbox one, if they haven't already.

altailar, Apr 15, 2014
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Battlefield 4 Lag

Hey Jolly Green, one tip I can suggest is to use the server browser (Multiplayer --> Server Browser) and have it set to show only servers in your region. You will have better ping times for those servers, you can customise what you're searching by clicking
    on the right thumbstick in the server browser menu.

-

Your download speed is good enough for Xbox Live multiplayer games in general, so that may help it out somewhat. Let me know!
  5. The Erroneous Win User

PLEASE can we have some Hardcore Servers

If you click on multiplayer -> server browser -> then press RS for show filter then select it in the menus
  6. darkhaven3 Win User

Battlefield 4- Unable to find server

If your frame rate is dropping in single player quite often, listen really closely to your Xbox One during gameplay for the tell-tale sounds of the hard drive operating. Any abnormality could indicate a failing hard drive. Don't reinstall the game until
    you've determined whether or not your Xbox One hard drive is making any abnormal sounds. As for multiplayer, yeah, it's a total wreck. The only time I've ever been unable to find any servers whatsoever is when I was on extremely unreliable wifi, but frankly,
    all the servers are so damn full that it's a minefield trying to find a game without getting put in the queue for an hour anyway. Even when I get in-game, the one-hit-kill bug is still prevalent despite DICE claiming they'd fixed it in the most recent patch
    for Xbox One. These problems don't exist on PC.

By the way... Use the server browser. Don't even bother with matchmaking. The server browser is superior to matchmaking in every way right now, which isn't saying a lot, because it's hard to find games that aren't full in the server browser too.
  7. LunaLight7 Win User

Gamers and Digital Licenses

You can always play your digital games.
    Remember that video games containing the multiplayer compartment will be available as long as the servers of that game are open. You can still play the single player campaign if the multiplayer servers
    close.
  8. Sw4g Juic3 Win User

bf4 on xbox one

I still wish they'd fix the glitch where all the servers in server browser show up as empty.
Thema:

[Bug] Xbox One Multiplayer Server browser still doesnt show players currently playing or ...

1. [Bug] Xbox One Multiplayer Server browser still doesnt show players currently playing or ... - Similar Threads - Bug Multiplayer Server

2. Minecraft Local Multiplayer Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Local Multiplayer Bug: When I was playing Minecraft with my brother, he pressed start and started to load into my world. When he loaded in, on my screen it said I was not invited to play on this server even though I was...
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: manual port selection bug

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: manual port selection bug: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: manual port selection bug When I select a port manually in the network settings, my xbox does not use that port. For example, I chose 50174. My...
  4. Cant play multiplayer games because of how your account is set up BUG?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play multiplayer games because of how your account is set up BUG?: Every time i try to do anything on xbox that requires permissions (adding friends, playing multiplayer games etc..) it says that my account is set up wrong and that i didnt have permissions to do...
  5. Modern warfare 2 multiplayer bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare 2 multiplayer bug: I’ve tried playing modern warfare 2 multiplayer for the first time on the 360 but the game is saying it is 1100% complete. I can’t find a game save for the game on my Xbox and my Xbox keeps...
  6. Multiplayer Bugs Since Patch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Bugs Since Patch: These are a few of the bugs I've seen for Multiplayer since the patch. Multiplayer connection seems to be worse since the patch for me. I hope these issues will be addressed in the next patch,...
  7. New Hasbro Battleship game Bug....local multiplayer controls stop working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Hasbro Battleship game Bug....local multiplayer controls stop working: We just downloaded the new Battleship game a couple of days ago. I went through the tutorials and started playing the Campaign mode with no issues. When we tried to play a Local two (human)...
  8. Forza 5 Local multiplayer splitscreen bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 Local multiplayer splitscreen bug?: My split screen game mode used to work fine but now i have the same issue as everybody else, what has changed? 2cd94203-620c-4552-9231-c82185227474
  9. Multiplayer Level Colour Bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Level Colour Bug?: I'm not 100% certain on the requirements to unlocking each characters 6th colour. I never played online with most of the cast and I managed to unlock them all barring Fulgore's and Spinal's. My...
  10. XBox One February Update - Multiplayer Bug with Alternative MAC Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One February Update - Multiplayer Bug with Alternative MAC Address: Same problem here isolated it down to the alternate mac. Please fix this it is ruining my experience with this console!! 89047ef8-d247-47fa-965d-8236b6f2206f