BUG

Discus and support BUG in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour , Cela fait plus de 2 semaines que je possède forza horizon 4 , je suis niveau 31 mais je n'accède pas a la salle des enchères pour vendre... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KriisyBLZ, Sep 5, 2019.

1. KriisyBLZ
    KriisyBLZ Guest

BUG

Bonjour ,

Cela fait plus de 2 semaines que je possède forza horizon 4 , je suis niveau 31 mais je n'accède pas a la salle des enchères pour vendre mes véhicules , cela commence légèrement m’énerver , certaines fonctionnalités du jeu sont
    bloqués pas le contrôle parentale , or , mon compte est un compte adulte et n'ayant aucune méthode simple , Microsoft ne propose aucune solution simple et efficace pour un joueur lambda comme moi qui veut juste revendre ses voitures et profiter au maximum
    de son jeu 70 euros . Pour être sure que mon compte est adulte , je suis allé sur le site de Microsoft et on peut clairement voir que sous mes identifiant il y a écrit : Adulte

[Translation-Hello ,

It's been over 2 weeks that I own forza horizon 4, I am level 31 but I do not access the auction room to sell my vehicles, it starts slightly to get upset, some features of the game are blocked not control
    parental, or, my account is an adult account and having no simple method, Microsoft does not offer any simple and effective solution for a lambda like me who just wants to sell his cars and make the most of his game at 70 euros.
    To be sure that my account is adult, I went on the Microsoft site and can clearly see that under my login there is written: Adult]

:)

KriisyBLZ, Sep 5, 2019
  2. kRypt0nium Win User

BUGS BUGS BUGS

About 80% done on 1999-mode, but I don't think I'll finish it. I have the controller sensitivity on maximum and I still can't aim fast enough. It takes like 5 seconds to turn around and the enemies just rush past you and shoot you in the back.
  3. GRIZZY1 Win User

BUGS BUGS BUGS

Elizabeth is stuck half way in a elevator and I need her to unlock a door so now I cannot proceed any further
  4. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

BUGS BUGS BUGS

Here's an idea don't melee lol. I played all day yesterday and haven't encounter any issues except for frame-rate lag here and there.
  5. darkentrees Win User

Bugs, Bugs Bugs

well, this bug happened, and for anyone else who had this or similar issue, here was my creative solution:

1) save and exit (hardcore ironman's only option)

2) exit game, clear xbox system cache

3) reboot and continue mission from savegame

4) repeat failed action - in this case, run up next to the guy again, and he is all too happy to join

5) get annihilated by thin men and fail mission anyway LOL
  6. Hashrat Win User

Bugs, Bugs Bugs

Suffering several instances of lock ups freezing the xbox.

Not helped by the random nature of the problem.
Thema:

BUG

1. BUG - Similar Threads - BUG

2. Borderlands 3 Bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Bug?: So, just got the game and am trying to play co op. We are stuck at the area with [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] when he is trying to give you the tracking device. We are unable to move, only look...
  3. Is this a bug some of my games are missing there picture

in XboX Insiders
    Is this a bug some of my games are missing there picture: So once I got to my games in my ready to install list I have 2 games that have a blank picture DayD through time Lornsword winter It's been like this for 3 weeks now Is this a me issue or...
  4. Broadcast Gameplay option bugged in Privacy & online safety settings on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Broadcast Gameplay option bugged in Privacy & online safety settings on PC.: Is there any known fix for the broadcast gameplay option in the Privacy & online safety settings? When I attempt to stream via the windows game bar I receive this error. I have scoured the...
  5. Gears 5 Sound Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Sound Bug: Hello, Xbox player playing on PC As soon as I launch I am hit with a sound bug, the only way I can describe it is, Lag, so I will get sound for maybe half a second then it will be silent for...
  6. Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Bug: Hello, in Pc I have a bug in Gears 5 that the parallel conversations during the game between the characters are mute, like cut off and in the configuration are linked. Already the cinematographic...
  7. (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck: Hello. Ive been playing Blair witch game on xbox one for a while. I completed 6 chapters but I got stuck in chapter 7. I thought that I just dont know what to do so I checked a walktrough a...
  8. Probleme Xbox One S ( Bug dans le Menu et dans n'importe que jeux ) I take the answers in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme Xbox One S ( Bug dans le Menu et dans n'importe que jeux ) I take the answers in...: Bonjour , Voici mon probleme , Depuis que j'ai déménage , j'ai change de téle et je suis parti sur une téle 4k j'ai donc branche mon xbox dessus et depuis ce jour rien n'est fluide le menu xbox...
  9. The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul.

in XboX Insiders
    The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul.: For those who have a game library big enough will understand how slow is to report a game bug, cause you have to wait for the app to load all the library and game tile icons before you can move...
  10. Vibration bug?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vibration bug?: Turned off vibration a few weeks back because i was playing borderlands 2 and the vibrations in that game are crazy. Well now i wanna turn it back on and it seems to be bugged and not allowing me...