Bug

Discus and support Bug in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Jedes mal leuft was schief wenn ich minecraft öffne und ich mich anmelden möchte muss jedes mal den Speicher von minecraft löschen spiel auf ps4 wäre... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Leel_1736, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Leel_1736
    Leel_1736 Guest

Bug

Jedes mal leuft was schief wenn ich minecraft öffne und ich mich anmelden möchte muss jedes mal den Speicher von minecraft löschen spiel auf ps4 wäre net wenn ich eine Antwort bekommen würde

[Translation-Every time I do something wrong when I open minecraft and I want to sign up every time I have to delete the memory of minecraft game on ps4 would be net if I would get a response]

:)

Leel_1736, Apr 28, 2020
  2. kRypt0nium Win User

BUGS BUGS BUGS

About 80% done on 1999-mode, but I don't think I'll finish it. I have the controller sensitivity on maximum and I still can't aim fast enough. It takes like 5 seconds to turn around and the enemies just rush past you and shoot you in the back.
  3. GRIZZY1 Win User

BUGS BUGS BUGS

Elizabeth is stuck half way in a elevator and I need her to unlock a door so now I cannot proceed any further
  4. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

BUGS BUGS BUGS

Here's an idea don't melee lol. I played all day yesterday and haven't encounter any issues except for frame-rate lag here and there.
  5. darkentrees Win User

Bugs, Bugs Bugs

well, this bug happened, and for anyone else who had this or similar issue, here was my creative solution:

1) save and exit (hardcore ironman's only option)

2) exit game, clear xbox system cache

3) reboot and continue mission from savegame

4) repeat failed action - in this case, run up next to the guy again, and he is all too happy to join

5) get annihilated by thin men and fail mission anyway LOL
  6. Hashrat Win User

Bugs, Bugs Bugs

Suffering several instances of lock ups freezing the xbox.

Not helped by the random nature of the problem.
Thema:

Bug

1. Bug - Similar Threads - Bug

2. I got the Xbox XXX bug on my Xbox one, one of the first bugs I witnessed lol

in XboX Insiders
    I got the Xbox XXX bug on my Xbox one, one of the first bugs I witnessed lol: [IMG] submitted by /u/AqAqGT [link] [comments]
  3. (BUG) Xbox Game Bar keeps resetting layout of widgets in this menu

in XboX Insiders
    (BUG) Xbox Game Bar keeps resetting layout of widgets in this menu: [IMG] submitted by /u/ZainJamil679 [link] [comments]
  4. MC Dungeons Unable to Verify Ownership Bug

in XBoX Accessibility
    MC Dungeons Unable to Verify Ownership Bug: When Minecraft Dungeons launched I bought it and I had the unable to verify ownership bug. Mojang normally corrected it I saw it there:https://twitter.com/MojangStatus/status/1265453866281287681...
  5. [Bug] 'Show me things when idle' toggle doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    [Bug] 'Show me things when idle' toggle doesn't work: When manually toggling idle status (hold jewel, press X), the screen dims but cycles tips and achievements, even if 'show me things when idle' is unchecked in system settings. This used to work,...
  6. XBox Game Bar Windows 10 bugging out

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar Windows 10 bugging out: So I basically tried using Xbox Game Bar after a week of keeping my system shut down, and now it refuses to work, I've tried repairing it, as well as resetting it, nothing works. The "Record Game...
  7. Call of duty infinite warfare fight or flight bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty infinite warfare fight or flight bug: Everytime i play this mission and get to the part of rendezvousing with the redemption it just has me stuck.. how do i fix this on my xbox one.. 44691b84-b716-4976-bff8-1f7a3186559f
  8. Bug : aucun jeu ne se lance[Bug: no game is launched]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug : aucun jeu ne se lance[Bug: no game is launched]: Bonjour aucun de mes jeux ne lance lance que sa soit en cd ou directement sur la console de même pour les applis aider moi svp. J'ai remarquer aussi que pour aller vers les profil sa bug et quand...
  9. My mic might be bugged

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic might be bugged: Somehow, someone joined my xbox party and either bugged the xbox party or my headset or my xbox. Possibly even my cell phone, and so I know this because someone who didn’t even join the party...
  10. Bug clavier Forza Horizon 4[Keyboard bug Forza Horizon 4]

in XBoX on Windows
    Bug clavier Forza Horizon 4[Keyboard bug Forza Horizon 4]: Bonjour, j’ai acheté FH4 sur mon ordinateur, tout fonctionnait parfaitement, sauf en ce moment ou je vois que mon clavier, sans que j’appuie ou le touche, fait tourner la voiture ou avancer. Je...