Bugs

Discus and support Bugs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Eu comprei o jogo tricky tower há muito tempo atrás na promoção na qual ele ficou por 10 reias, joguei um pouco e parei. Depois de um tempo fui entrar... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GabrielSoares4, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Bugs

Eu comprei o jogo tricky tower há muito tempo atrás na promoção na qual ele ficou por 10 reias, joguei um pouco e parei. Depois de um tempo fui entrar no jogo denovo e apareceu que eu tinha que entrar na conta que possui o jogo ou renovar a assinatura, porém
    o jogo foi comprado na minha conta. Eu o desinstalei e aparece como se eu não tivesse comprado o jogo. Faz um tempo que isso aconteceu mas agora quero jogar o joguinho.

[Mod Translation - I bought the tricky tower game a long time ago in the promotion where he stayed for 10 kings, played a little and stopped. After a while I joined the game again and it appeared that I had to enter the account that owns the game
    or renew the subscription, but the game was purchased on my account. I uninstalled it and it appears as if I didn't buy the game. This happened a while ago, but now I want to play the game.]

:)

GabrielSoares4, Feb 14, 2020
  2. kRypt0nium Win User

BUGS BUGS BUGS

About 80% done on 1999-mode, but I don't think I'll finish it. I have the controller sensitivity on maximum and I still can't aim fast enough. It takes like 5 seconds to turn around and the enemies just rush past you and shoot you in the back.
  3. GRIZZY1 Win User

BUGS BUGS BUGS

Elizabeth is stuck half way in a elevator and I need her to unlock a door so now I cannot proceed any further
  4. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

BUGS BUGS BUGS

Here's an idea don't melee lol. I played all day yesterday and haven't encounter any issues except for frame-rate lag here and there.
  5. darkentrees Win User

Bugs, Bugs Bugs

well, this bug happened, and for anyone else who had this or similar issue, here was my creative solution:

1) save and exit (hardcore ironman's only option)

2) exit game, clear xbox system cache

3) reboot and continue mission from savegame

4) repeat failed action - in this case, run up next to the guy again, and he is all too happy to join

5) get annihilated by thin men and fail mission anyway LOL
  6. Hashrat Win User

Bugs, Bugs Bugs

Suffering several instances of lock ups freezing the xbox.

Not helped by the random nature of the problem.
Thema:

Bugs

1. Bugs - Similar Threads - Bugs

2. Bug no menu principal do console[Bug in the console main menu]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug no menu principal do console[Bug in the console main menu]: Boa noite. Estava no menu principal do Xbox, ao apertar o botão para ir no quick menu para ir nas configurações do Xbox, ocorreu um travamento, ao tentar desligar o aparelho ficou tela preta mas...
  3. Xbox Game Bar voice chat Bug (please help)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar voice chat Bug (please help): [IMG] Hello, r/xboxinsiders I just wanted to ask for any help regarding voice chat on the new windows Xbox game overlay. I use it to talk to my friends since they only have an Xbox and it is...
  4. Edge bugs: Pointer disappearing and opening new tab freezing the app

in XboX Insiders
    Edge bugs: Pointer disappearing and opening new tab freezing the app: Hitting Y or nexus/home button enables the pointer to reappear and can fix your pointer being stuck in the address bar area.. Besides that bug I keep experiencing a freezing of the app when...
  5. Баг Разработчика[Translation-Bug Developer]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Баг Разработчика[Translation-Bug Developer]: Не запускается форза хорайзон 4 после обновления с 20.02.20. Что делать? Куда бежать ? Кому писать? [Translation-The Horaison 4 forestart is not launched after the update from February 20, 20....
  6. Sao fatal bullet: Kirito mode bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sao fatal bullet: Kirito mode bug: I've just started the first preliminary quest but I cant progress any further. After I defeat my opponent nothing happens, it just leaves me in the arena area with nothing to do. I logged out...
  7. Bug in Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA that causes entire Xbox library of games to not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug in Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA that causes entire Xbox library of games to not work...: Hello, I have encountered a bug in EA's Star Wars Battlefront 2 while playing the Supermacy mode on the Xbox One X. I have tested on 2 different Xbox One X's via online play and this bug happened...
  8. Xbox mobile app party "ghost" bug

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox mobile app party "ghost" bug: n While in an Xbox voice chat on the Xbox app can cause a bug where you "leave" the party and can still talk/hear people. Am I alone, or is this common? Edit: To clear something up, I dont mean...
  9. Repost of 1440p@120hz bug. Still a thing.

in XboX Insiders
    Repost of 1440p@120hz bug. Still a thing.: submitted by /u/HastyBasher [link] [comments]
  10. PUBG bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG bug?: Is anyone else having an issue starting PUBG? Downloaded it yesterday and every time i try to play it wont load the game past the main menu. Says “Failed to get a token from xbox”. I’d really...