Bullies on Fallout 76

Discus and support Bullies on Fallout 76 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey this is my first time here. I'm trying to find some type of support and to spread word of these jerks that started to bully me in my recent... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joevo94, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Joevo94
    Joevo94 Guest

Bullies on Fallout 76

Hey this is my first time here. I'm trying to find some type of support and to spread word of these jerks that started to bully me in my recent favorite game of Fallout 76. Here are their gamertags [mod removed]. So what happened is that I was just playing
    my game Fallout 76 and minding my own business inside my camp. A random player(mod removed ) suddenly comes in with a wanted bounty over his head and just looks at me. Im thinking "does this guy wants me to kill him?" So he went outside of my camp and started
    to shoot me a couple times. So I thought I would do him a favor to just kill him since the only way to get the unwanted status off is for another player to kill them. Once I had shot him once, everything went to hxll. I got shot from behind by one of his pals
    and they all start destroying my camp. So the incident happened so quickly that I can't quit in time to save what's left in my base. I ask that for anyone that see this message please let word out of these bullies and get them banned as soon as possible for
    the longest time so no other innocent players experience this tragedy that I have experienced myself. I tried to block them online and report them. Unfortunately thanks to xbox live protocol my profanity to them counts as a temporary banned to myself and this
    seems soo unjust. I know this is also a pvp game, but it is mostly an mmo where people can enjoy with friends and family. There is a pvp mode that any hardcore pvp players to play.

:)

Joevo94, Aug 16, 2019
  2. MetalNutz Win User

Bullies on Fallout 76

That's just the name of the game honestly. If it keeps happening back out and you'll go to a different server.
  3. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Bullies on Fallout 76

Report, block, and move on, mate. No point losing it because some trolls decided to pick on you today. There are clubs you can join and other communities where you'll find decent people to play with.
  4. Sir Lancealot83 Win User

Bullies on Fallout 76

Hey sorry to hear you found some bullies, or they found you rather. I’ve only encountered them on the beta. But that was when anything went and data was wiped before release so it didn’t matter. But you gained a friend in the process. Feel free to add
    my GT and i’ll add you back since i’m not sure what yours is. Haven’t played 76 in a while. Best regards.
  5. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

Bullies on Fallout 76

i had that very same problem when i started playing fallout 76, and apparently they have a pacifism mode in the options, but get this it doesn't stop people from attacking you for no reason, instead it paints a target on your back, the community for fallout
    76 at least in my short time of playing is either all little kids or toxic adults, killing you for loot, plus the game is just a broken mess, i have hope for the future of 76, but as is its just underwhelming.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Bullies on Fallout 76

What they were doing was "griefing". While it's annoying, it's not illegal if it's not against the rules if it's within the game's mechanics.
Thema:

Bullies on Fallout 76

1. Bullies on Fallout 76 - Similar Threads - Bullies Fallout

2. Bullying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bullying: How do you deal with the bullies you come across online? 0cdfdc4b-db80-4621-9c55-37948b6d6f5e
  3. Bully

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bully: So i went black ops 2 today and i join a lobby when there is a 1v1 and the guy was calling everyone your trash and said some cuss word c2b95d70-d4b3-4304-b39e-b684b314f639
  4. I was being bullied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was being bullied: I was being bullied i was telling just the other player to leave me alone I wasn't doing anything to u i doin my work she or he didnt wanna leave me alone so. I said something for them to leave...
  5. How can I stop someone from bullying me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I stop someone from bullying me?: What department do i contact to stop someone from being bullied by other players? a305161e-882b-49d6-b396-d3e58e7ca8c0
  6. do microsoft turn a blind eye to bullying

in XBoX on Consoles
    do microsoft turn a blind eye to bullying: i had nothing but trolling, smashing me on forza, my team mates, ive now had to pass on my club to a trusted member in order for my members to be able to acheive a clean race, this has been...
  7. How can I defend myself against bullying on Xbox? When I don't turn on Xbox at the moment...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I defend myself against bullying on Xbox? When I don't turn on Xbox at the moment...: How can I defend myself against bullying on Xbox, PC? When I don't turn on Xbox at the moment but do I play Xbox games via PC? One person is still reporting me. Reports my profile. Reports my...
  8. Gems Of War - Bullying, Harassment, Exploits.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gems Of War - Bullying, Harassment, Exploits.: Hi everyone. This will be long but it needs to be... It is with a heavy heart that I've come to this forum today to express my deep concerns for a game that I've been playing now for 3 years....
  9. cyber bullied

in XBoX on Consoles
    cyber bullied: I have a friend being bullied and threaten on xbox can anyone help ea0702d8-b0db-4e30-9fc4-b8f7414075f2
  10. Im being Bullied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im being Bullied: please everyone Report this Gamertag [mod removed] she has been bullying me and making Threats she been harassing me with different tags 735a5da7-cd80-4531-9547-2d931659e2f5