Bullies on Fallout 76

Discus and support Bullies on Fallout 76 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey this is my first time here. I'm trying to find some type of support and to spread word of these jerks that started to bully me in my recent... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joevo94, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Joevo94
    Joevo94 Guest

Bullies on Fallout 76

Hey this is my first time here. I'm trying to find some type of support and to spread word of these jerks that started to bully me in my recent favorite game of Fallout 76. Here are their gamertags [mod removed]. So what happened is that I was just playing
    my game Fallout 76 and minding my own business inside my camp. A random player(mod removed ) suddenly comes in with a wanted bounty over his head and just looks at me. Im thinking "does this guy wants me to kill him?" So he went outside of my camp and started
    to shoot me a couple times. So I thought I would do him a favor to just kill him since the only way to get the unwanted status off is for another player to kill them. Once I had shot him once, everything went to hxll. I got shot from behind by one of his pals
    and they all start destroying my camp. So the incident happened so quickly that I can't quit in time to save what's left in my base. I ask that for anyone that see this message please let word out of these bullies and get them banned as soon as possible for
    the longest time so no other innocent players experience this tragedy that I have experienced myself. I tried to block them online and report them. Unfortunately thanks to xbox live protocol my profanity to them counts as a temporary banned to myself and this
    seems soo unjust. I know this is also a pvp game, but it is mostly an mmo where people can enjoy with friends and family. There is a pvp mode that any hardcore pvp players to play.

:)

Joevo94, Aug 16, 2019
  2. EDKILL13 Win User

Bullies on Fallout 76

Report and Block, never reply back to them.
  3. DarthLegacy905 Win User

Bullies on Fallout 76

you aren't alone, everyone comes across bullies (except the bullies, of course. how I would love to see karma at its best, but that is for another discussion.) every time you see bullies, mute, block, report, and the enforcement team will do the rest.
    all you need to do is be as accurate as possible in your report.
  4. MetalNutz Win User

Bullies on Fallout 76

That's just the name of the game honestly. If it keeps happening back out and you'll go to a different server.
  5. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Bullies on Fallout 76

Report, block, and move on, mate. No point losing it because some trolls decided to pick on you today. There are clubs you can join and other communities where you'll find decent people to play with.
  6. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Bullies on Fallout 76

Thema:

Bullies on Fallout 76

1. Bullies on Fallout 76 - Similar Threads - Bullies Fallout

2. Online Bullying is NOT ok

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online Bullying is NOT ok: I absolutely agree that this should be talked about more often, but also that those on the receiving end be encouraged to report the one bullying them. No one should be afraid to report their...
  3. Bullying using Gamer Pics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bullying using Gamer Pics: I have this friend who use to be friends with these 2 people that he recently removed. They have taken his Facebook pic of himself and also his mother and are using them as their gamer pics in a...
  4. Xbox Afterglow Controller Left Thumbstick not working correctly in Bully Schoolarship...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Afterglow Controller Left Thumbstick not working correctly in Bully Schoolarship...: I used to own bully on PS2 then I decided to get it on steam for $5. After Experiencing the terrible keyboard controls, I plugged in my controller only to see that Jimmy would jog slowly. Even...
  5. Bullying/Reporting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bullying/Reporting: Hiya, Just needed some help, there were two people who, in an Overwatch lobby, who arguably, verbally abused me, and encouraged self harm. I've tried a reverse image search on their profile...
  6. harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.

in XBoX on Consoles
    harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.: is the a specific forum or community manager to report a fellow xbl ambassador to? i was harassedand bullied and belittled by a fellow ambassador today, and can not find much about it on the...
  7. Bullying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bullying: How do you deal with the bullies you come across online? 0cdfdc4b-db80-4621-9c55-37948b6d6f5e
  8. Bully

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bully: So i went black ops 2 today and i join a lobby when there is a 1v1 and the guy was calling everyone your trash and said some cuss word c2b95d70-d4b3-4304-b39e-b684b314f639
  9. I was being bullied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was being bullied: I was being bullied i was telling just the other player to leave me alone I wasn't doing anything to u i doin my work she or he didnt wanna leave me alone so. I said something for them to leave...
  10. How can I stop someone from bullying me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I stop someone from bullying me?: What department do i contact to stop someone from being bullied by other players? a305161e-882b-49d6-b396-d3e58e7ca8c0