Bullying/Reporting

Discus and support Bullying/Reporting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hiya, Just needed some help, there were two people who, in an Overwatch lobby, who arguably, verbally abused me, and encouraged self harm. I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I would love to help, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Bullying/Reporting

Hiya,

Just needed some help, there were two people who, in an Overwatch lobby, who arguably, verbally abused me, and encouraged self harm.

I've tried a reverse image search on their profile picture and I have attempted to contact blizzard, who has no support on this issue. Please can someone help me in finding out how I can contact figures with authority so I can either make them learn a lesson,
    or report them to the police. As well as gaining logs from blizzard of the voice chat so I can proof myself as I currently have no proof.

Their gamertags are: [mod removed]

:)

I would love to help, Nov 8, 2019
  2. baltyofgod Win User

bullying

Hello bullying must be fought, there is that there are people so that he has fun.... Always report and block these people. Then report this bully to Microsoft
  3. CLaP DesTroYer Win User

I have idea about com bans

Because it's meant to be a form of punishment.
    so your point is just because you are being bullied and try to defend yourself, you are punished because bully reported first? It kinda feels like this :"hey this guy is being bullied but just because the bully reported first, lets suspend the bullied one
    for talking to his only friends"?
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Bullying/Reporting

Hello I would love to help,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue, we understand that experiencing any form of bullying online can be frustrating and hope that we can assist you with this issue. In order to Block and Report these individuals you will need
    to go to their profile and select the option to Report then Block them from further communicating with you. For more info on this please view this support article on
    how to Report/Block and individual. You may also want to visit the
    Enforcement Website for more info on our Code of Conduct and Terms of Use when interacting with people online for future reference.

I do hope that this helped you and I hope you have a great rest of your day! Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. Korhog Win User

Bullying/Reporting

Yeah Block, Mute, Report is a hero what we deserve )
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Bullying/Reporting

You would need to report them on the console, by going on to their profile. This will bring them to the attention of the Xbox Enforcement team, who will investigate HTTPS://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

Bullying/Reporting

1. Bullying/Reporting - Similar Threads - Bullying Reporting

2. harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.

in XBoX on Consoles
    harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.: is the a specific forum or community manager to report a fellow xbl ambassador to? i was harassedand bullied and belittled by a fellow ambassador today, and can not find much about it on the...
  3. Bullying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bullying: How do you deal with the bullies you come across online? 0cdfdc4b-db80-4621-9c55-37948b6d6f5e
  4. Bully

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bully: So i went black ops 2 today and i join a lobby when there is a 1v1 and the guy was calling everyone your trash and said some cuss word c2b95d70-d4b3-4304-b39e-b684b314f639
  5. I was being bullied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was being bullied: I was being bullied i was telling just the other player to leave me alone I wasn't doing anything to u i doin my work she or he didnt wanna leave me alone so. I said something for them to leave...
  6. Bullies on Fallout 76

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bullies on Fallout 76: Hey this is my first time here. I'm trying to find some type of support and to spread word of these jerks that started to bully me in my recent favorite game of Fallout 76. Here are their...
  7. Bullies and reports

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bullies and reports: (Xbox One) This needs ATTENTION! Blizzard and Xbox need to help end the bullying on Overwatch online gameplay. Accused and targeted for "Throwing games" or simply "Picking a off meta" character,...
  8. Someone was bullying me and reported my account resulting in a enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone was bullying me and reported my account resulting in a enforcement: how can Xbox help me get an enforcement ruling removed from my account, I was recently called a ni@@er and bullied, I responded to the heckler and he reported my account and I got penalized, this...
  9. my account has been suspended after i reporting bullying from a player? what can i do about ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account has been suspended after i reporting bullying from a player? what can i do about ...: what can i do to be un suspended?? d045f66f-5fde-4915-90ee-99c213d66b74
  10. being reported by bullies and it happens every month and it is wasting membership+upsetting me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    being reported by bullies and it happens every month and it is wasting membership+upsetting me ...: To enforcement, For the past year 1/2 I keep being reported by bullies online and it happens every month I have always said thsi in my case reviews but they allways up helped the decision and...