bumper derecho del control inhalambrico no funciona [Mod Translation - right wireless...

Discus and support bumper derecho del control inhalambrico no funciona [Mod Translation - right wireless... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; buen dia al presionar el bumper derecho no funciona con ningun juego, el control lo adquirí en diciembre 2019 agradecere me pueda apoyar para conocer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Araceli_78, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Araceli_78
    Araceli_78 Guest

bumper derecho del control inhalambrico no funciona [Mod Translation - right wireless...

buen dia al presionar el bumper derecho no funciona con ningun juego, el control lo adquirí en diciembre 2019 agradecere me pueda apoyar para conocer que le pasa

[Mod Translation - good day when pressing the right bumper does not work with any game, I acquired the control in December 2019 thank you can support me to know what happens]

:)

Araceli_78, Mar 21, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

bumper derecho del control inhalambrico no funciona [Mod Translation - right wireless control bumper does not work]

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with being able to use a certain button on your controller.

If you are seeing this across all games or apps, its possible that you may need to

update your controller

If that does not work, I recommend that you take a look at the
    Wireless Controller Solution
    and see if this works for you.

Additionally, if this does not work, I would certainly recommend
    requesting an Xbox controller replacement
    if you are still in warranty. Warranty for accessories is usually 90 days from the time of purchase.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. taidara Win User

Problem With "Add Security" Log-In Prompt (Xbox LIVE)...

Try delete a portion of the system update, if this has somehow become "lost in translation" and reinstall the system update. Here's how!

Turn off your console. Press and hold the sync button (the small one you use to connect your wireless controllers). While holding press the power button to turn your console on. Continue to hold the sync button until the console is completely booted up.

Go to System Settings and choose storage.

On your controller, press the following button sequence:

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.
  4. Mythic xSagex Win User

el boton de mi mando no funciona

OP Translation: good morning, I'm from Mexico
    and LB of my command button
    is not working properly as the top button of
    the cross

Hola, si el controlador de
    parachoques izquierdo no funciona y el controlador
    es de 90 días o más. Vas a tener que
    comprar un nuevo controlador

Translation: Hi, if your controller Left Bumper doesn't work and the controller is 90 days or older. You'll have to buy a new controller

5. USMC-1 Win User

Can not connect after update

Turn off your console. Press and hold the sync button (the small one you use to connect your wireless controllers). While holding press the power button to turn your console on. Continue to hold the sync button until the console is booted up.

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.

DIDNT DO ANYTHING
  6. CornerPureEagle Win User

Failed System Update

Hello Everscent i would suggest the following:

Turn off your console. Press and hold the sync button (the small one you use to connect your wireless controllers). While holding press the power button to turn your console on. Continue to hold the sync button until the console is booted up.

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.
Thema:

1. bumper derecho del control inhalambrico no funciona [Mod Translation - right wireless... - Similar Threads - bumper derecho del

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bumpers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bumpers: Today I started playing games and I noticed that sometimes my right bumper would not click. Is there anyways to fix this? Like a replaceable part? 4e6feac1-38b6-4fbd-b342-93f9fec00bff
  3. Xbox elite series 2 controller bumper registering 2 clicks instead of 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller bumper registering 2 clicks instead of 1...: Ugh so ive had this controller for a few weeks and ive started to get this glitch where ill be trying to switch weapons by clicking LB once and it will register twice and switch past the weapon im...
  4. XBox Elite controller bumper issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite controller bumper issues: I have had TWO XBox Elite Controllers with left bumper issues. After a little more than a year, the bumper broke on the first controller. I'm now on my second controller and the bumper is starting...
  5. How to switch bumper on elite series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to switch bumper on elite series 2 controller?: I have an elite series 2 controller and the bumper only works half the time! Its super annoying and i want to buy a replacement but i dont want to break my controller. Any chance theres an easier...
  6. Elite series 2 - bumpers double clicking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 - bumpers double clicking: I am beyond frustrated at this point. in the past 3 months I've gone through 5 elite series 2 controllers because of faulty hardware. I returned 2 of them because the headset port didn't work and...
  7. Multiple Issues With Controller Inputs After Pressing Right Bumper

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Issues With Controller Inputs After Pressing Right Bumper: I'm using an original Xbox One and the standard controller with it. We bought it about three and a half years ago and it's seen very little use until recently. This issue in specific didn't begin...
  8. RB Bumper is springy when when tap it

in XBoX on Consoles
    RB Bumper is springy when when tap it: My controller has been acting weird. When i press RB the bumper makes a spring like sound. Any help? 3bdb73ba-7260-4c44-a090-a28c16d4f741
  9. Xbox elite wireless controller broken bumper buttons after a few weeks out of warranty ....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite wireless controller broken bumper buttons after a few weeks out of warranty ....: Hi there, The bumpers of my xbox elite wireless controller stopped working a few weeks after the warranty was over. For the most expensive controller on the market I find it insane that it wont...
  10. Faulty xbox one elite bumper

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty xbox one elite bumper: my girlfriend bought me a black xbox one elite controller new for valentine's day this year. She doesnt remember what retailer it was from. I have the box with the barcode info and all booklets...