Bundle controller Dark Vertex Fortnite

Discus and support Bundle controller Dark Vertex Fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought this controller and I linked my Epic Games account with the Microsoft account but I don’t have the skin Dark Vertex in game. Can somebody... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LilloKimba, Dec 2, 2019.

1. LilloKimba
    LilloKimba Guest

I bought this controller and I linked my Epic Games account with the Microsoft account but I don’t have the skin Dark Vertex in game.

Can somebody help me? I already insert the 25 caracters coupon in Microsoft redeem page.

I don’t have a Xbox. I play Fortnite on PC.

:)

LilloKimba, Dec 2, 2019
  2. DiePaulBR Win User

Microsoft account

I bought an xbox one S with the fortnite dark vertex bundle and it didnt have the code please help
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Hi LilloKimba,

It sounds like you have done what you are supposed to in terms of linking accounts and if its still not showing up, I can only assume its an Xbox console skin. The only way to clarify is to either contact Epic Games Support or check to see if the code card
    has any mention of console exclusivity in the small print.

Hope this helps and let us know how you get on.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Dark Vertex Fortnite Bundle

Hi
    Kanzaii

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with your console bundle purchased from Amazon. The code for the bundle should have been in the boxed materials, perhaps printed on one of the inserts that are packaged within it. You may wish to
    double check the flyers that came in the box with the bundle if this console has not been pre-owned. Otherwise you'll need to reach out to the seller directly,

contact Amazon
    or to Epic Games for further assistance with receiving the code as they are the ones that provide it for inclusion in the package.

https://www.epicgames.com/site/customer-service

I hope that this information helps out.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Controler with dark vertex bundle

Hey there Adambecheur,

Are you attempting to buy just the code off of somebody or you are purchasing the complete

Xbox One Fortnite Battle Royale special edition bundle
    ? If you are purchasing the bundle then you can redeem the code directly on the console through the Microsoft store.

You are able to redeem the code through the Microsoft store on a computer as long as you are signed into the account that you play Fortnite on. Take a look at the following support article for help with redeeming prepaid codes.

I hope this helps.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Controler with dark vertex bundle

Hello again Adambecheur,

Not a problem, glad we were able to answer your question, we are going to be locking this thread as your question has already been answered. If you do have any other questions or run into any problems please start a new thread so that we may continue providing
    assistance.

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

1. Bundle controller Dark Vertex Fortnite - Similar Threads - Bundle controller Dark

2. Introduce Gears 5 Controller + 1-5 game bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Introduce Gears 5 Controller + 1-5 game bundle: Hey there. I'm wondering if Microsoft could please introduce a Gears 5 Controller + 5-game pack, the same that is included with the Xbox One X Gears 5 Limited Edition console. Im willing to...
  3. Introduce Gears 5 Controller + 1-5 game bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Introduce Gears 5 Controller + 1-5 game bundle: Hey there. I'm wondering if Microsoft could please introduce a Gears 5 Controller + 5-game pack, the same that is included with the Xbox One X Gears 5 Limited Edition console. Im willing to...
  4. Controller dark vertex bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller dark vertex bundle: Ok so I bought the dark vertex skin bundle and I don‘t have a Xbox and I used the code already on my phone but I didn‘t get anything. I am playing on Nintendo Switch and Pc and I already had a...
  5. Controler with dark vertex bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    Controler with dark vertex bundle: I want to be sure if i can enter the code of the dark vertex bundle in the microsoft store or in the xbox website (i have no xbox). I want to know before buy it. Thanks for your reply....
  6. Xbox One Bundle Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Bundle Controller Warranty: Hi, is there a longer warranty on controllers that come with the Xbox? if so how do you go through the warranty and service as it states, ‘The accessory or device you are requesting is not...
  7. hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now?I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now?I: hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now? 8b131e23-d5ca-414a-b4fb-4a1b2358aec7
  8. Bought a Game in the Online Store (Web-Version) as a Bundle (Controller+Game)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought a Game in the Online Store (Web-Version) as a Bundle (Controller+Game): Hey guys, last week, I bought a BUNDLE (Forza Horizon 3 + Controller) in the poland online store (Web Version - not over the Xbox Console itself). I got the delivery of the controller really fast...
  9. Xbox Wireless Controller and Play & Charge Kit Bundle shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller and Play & Charge Kit Bundle shut down: Hi, I bought an Xbox Wireless Controller and Play & Charge Kit Bundle in France, in January 12, 2017 (I still have the receipt), and he unfortunatly shut it down today.... After some checks, I...
  10. Elite bundle. System is forgetting connection to controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite bundle. System is forgetting connection to controller.: Hi all, I have an issue, my controller doesn't disconnect, but after about 45 minutes it no longer turns the system on. If I turn the system off, say at night. The next day the controller just...