Bundled Xbox one gears of war 4 not loading

Discus and support Bundled Xbox one gears of war 4 not loading in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased a bundled xbox one with gears of war 4 when it first came out. I redeemed the code, and the game works. but haven't played with it for some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tanger13aWU, Sep 22, 2019.

1. tanger13aWU
    tanger13aWU Guest

I purchased a bundled xbox one with gears of war 4 when it first came out. I redeemed the code, and the game works. but haven't played with it for some time, so now when I log into the game, it gives me the trial version of gears 4. Tells me I have to log
    out of that account, I logged out of that account, but still unable to load the game.

I uninstalled and reinstalled, tried to redeem the code, but it says is already redeemed. it will only give me the trial version of gears 4 if I log in with that account.

how do I fix this.

thanks in advance.

:)

tanger13aWU, Sep 22, 2019
  2. cdaniels90 Win User

Missing Promo Items from the Fallout 4/Gears of War Promo

3. OCRyzen Win User

Thinking of getting an XBOX 360 but need some advice on what to get

4. Loraine Mon Win User

I just got the Xbox limited edition console and wanted to play gears of war 2 but can't please help.

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, may we ask if you have purchased or pre-ordered Gears of War 4?

If you purchase and redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox One or Windows 10 between April 25, 2016, and December 31, 2016, or if you redeem a code for the game as part of a console bundle before December 31, 2016, you'll receive the following Xbox 360 backward-compatible
    games:

• Gears of War
    • Gears of War 2
    • Gears of War 3
    • Gears of War: Judgment

These codes are only playable on Xbox 360 or Xbox One.

For additional information about this promotion, you can check this link.

Regards.
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

Try this steps if you can:

- Uninstall the game

- Access Microsoft Store through browser

- When opens the page appears in install option, click and will appear yours devices available and choose your console. (do this with your console on)

- Look if the installation starts, if yes install it and check if came up with the same issue.
  6. Danklord127 Win User

Is there going to be a fix for Gears of War 3 and Gears of war Judgment soon?

But they still sell it lol and it comes with the Gears of War Xbox One X bundle.
Thema:

1. Bundled Xbox one gears of war 4 not loading - Similar Threads - Bundled gears war

2. Missing Apex Founders Pack and Gears of War 4 for Xbox bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Apex Founders Pack and Gears of War 4 for Xbox bundle: How do I get these. I promised them to my girls as part of their B-day gifts, and they didnt recieve them. I need them for their account...not my own. 72b83fa6-1a69-4c72-8948-2793d3c64d05
  3. Gears of war 4 bundle bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of war 4 bundle bonus: Like I stated on a previous post I still haven't get the email with the codes for gears of war 4 that I was supposed to get post purchase... last time I posted I was told I was supposed to get it...
  4. 2Wire: I bought the gears of war 4 xbox one s bundle and i didnt receive my code to redeem the ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: I bought the gears of war 4 xbox one s bundle and i didnt receive my code to redeem the ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): I bought the gears of war 4 xbox one s bundle and i didnt receive my code to redeem the game. I bought the gears of war 4 xbox one s bundle, and i havent received the code...
  5. Gears Of War Bundle Codes not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears Of War Bundle Codes not working: So I was asked to drop my concern here, I bought the Gears of War Ultimate Edition Xbox One 500 GB bundle and there were four codes waiting for me in my xbox live chat being Gears of War 1,2,3...
  6. Bought a gears of war xbox bundle when it came out but codes never arrived

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought a gears of war xbox bundle when it came out but codes never arrived: So i bought the gears of war xbox bundle when it came out and was naturally excited i played alot of gears 4 on my fancy new red xbox one s and gears controller then as gamers tend to do i got...
  7. Gears of War 1-3 Bundle Codes, dont exist anymore.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 1-3 Bundle Codes, dont exist anymore.: Hello, i bought an Xbox One S Bundle with Gears of War 4. I wondered when and how i will get the Codes for the Gears of Wars Collection. Yesterday i found a few messages from Microsoft with...
  8. Gears of War 4 and Halo 5: Guardians Bundle - Cant't install GoW4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 and Halo 5: Guardians Bundle - Cant't install GoW4.: Hi! 18-nov-2017 I bought the pack with Gears of War 4 and Halo 5: Guardians Bundle (order id - 1136359797). Today I want to install GoW4, but can't do it. When I decided to search for it in the...
  9. Losed my activation codes for the ultimate gears of war bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Losed my activation codes for the ultimate gears of war bundle: Hallo, Last year i activated my code for gears of war 4 i did get the massage that i should recieve the codes for the older gears of war games i did recieve them tried to activate i get an error...
  10. Xbox one s Gears of War 4 limited bundle, problem GPU/RAM overheating!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s Gears of War 4 limited bundle, problem GPU/RAM overheating!!!: Hi all, i opened a service required no.1391198707 for graphical artefacts on Battlefield 1 and i'm very very dissapointed because it's the 4th times in a short time i have problems with this...