Bungie.net authentication error messages

Discus and support Bungie.net authentication error messages in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having a similar problem as a currently talked about topic. Here is the issue: RE: An Flidas [Hello, I've never had this error pop up before,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DungeonSlime6, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Bungie.net authentication error messages

I am having a similar problem as a currently talked about topic. Here is the issue:

RE: An Flidas

[Hello,

I've never had this error pop up before, but when I tried signing into Bungie.net, it sent me an error that said this:

"We were unable to sign you in with your Xbox Live account. Please visit xbox.com and sign in to verify/update your Xbox Live account. This error usually indicates that your Microsoft account has no Xbox Live Gamertag, or that your account must be updated
    in some way, such as agreeing to an updated terms of use."

When I sign into xbox.com, nothing seems to be amiss. My Microsoft account DOES have an Xbox Live Gamertag, there are no updates that I see, and no terms of use that need agreeing to.

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.]

as was said here, any help is appreciated. Thank you

:)

DungeonSlime6, Dec 2, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Robysprings63,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will
    be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  3. Robysprings63 Win User

I'm experiencing the same issue and I dont know how to fix it I called tech support a while back and they told me to contact bungie but bungie does have a contact...
  4. {Parity} Win User

Contact
    Xbox Support
    directly for assistance with your account.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Authentication issue with bungie.net

Sorry to hear it. Please try logging in to
    xbox.com
    then go try logging in to bungie. If that doesn't work then you'll need to
    contact support for more help with the account authentication problem.
  6. DominumStige Win User

Authentication failed error message

Hi!

Try to clear
    cache
    , unplug the console for 5 mins, restart the console and launch the game.
Thema:

1. Bungie.net authentication error messages - Similar Threads - Bungie net authentication

2. FYI - Bungie - Destiny Server Issues Ongoing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FYI - Bungie - Destiny Server Issues Ongoing: Hi all, Just a heads up that Bungie have had some major issues with their servers for Destiny 1 & 2 for the past few hours, and are hopefully on their way back online again. When you login, you...
  3. my bungie account wont transfer onto destiny2 even though im linked. any help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my bungie account wont transfer onto destiny2 even though im linked. any help: i got d2 on my ps4 with all dlc's, i even linked my account from bungie to the ps4 and got my stuff. but with the xbox 1 my things havnt, not only that but its making me start from 509 all the...
  4. Bungie help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bungie help?: Is there a way to actually contact bungie for support? I have been playing destiny for a little over a month now. I tried to download the companion app, but my character won't show up, and it...
  5. Acidentally delected character with the Lvl Boosters ... Bungie wont do anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Acidentally delected character with the Lvl Boosters ... Bungie wont do anything: I bought the game yesterday and went and played a bit, got to the Last City and grabed my 25 lvl booster and 40 lvl booster (did not use them). Created another of the same class but diferent...
  6. We ban me because i put the Bungie's logo in my service record plz unban me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We ban me because i put the Bungie's logo in my service record plz unban me.: Hey can I get rid of the servers of Halo Reach online just because I put the bungie logo on my service tag I was banned permanently from the servers please remove the ban I took 4 years playing...
  7. Destiny Purchased August 2015, Expansions Purchased September 2015, Content nerfed by Bungie ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny Purchased August 2015, Expansions Purchased September 2015, Content nerfed by Bungie ...: I purchased Destiny back in August, and found the game to be barely more interesting than the demo, so I purchased the two expansion add on programs via XBOX live, In September, this improved the...
  8. DLC by Bungie - the taken king

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC by Bungie - the taken king: I bought the DLC by bungie the taken king for my Xbox 360, And I try to transfer to my Xbox one, as I did with the previous DLC by bungie But is impossible ti transfer how I do yo transfer the DLC...
  9. The newest Scam by Bungie!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    The newest Scam by Bungie!!!: Anyone else think that Bungie is totally ripping off their customers? They are releasing Destiny again with the last two expansions and a third expansion called the Taken King. Here is why I think...
  10. bungie can't find my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    bungie can't find my gamertag: So i have been trying to link my microsoft account to bungie and everytime i try to look at my friends list, it says "link to xbox live" and when i click it, it send me back to the settings page...