Burnout 3 on Xbox One

Discus and support Burnout 3 on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys Does anyone know if Burnout 3 is backwards compatible with Xbox One? If not, is there a date for it? I've been dying to play this for so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Avengersman1420, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Burnout 3 on Xbox One

Hey guys

Does anyone know if Burnout 3 is backwards compatible with Xbox One? If not, is there a date for it? I've been dying to play this for so long.

Thanks

:)

Avengersman1420, Jul 11, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Burnout 3 on Xbox One

Hi Avengersman1420,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums!

Unfortunately Burnout 3 is not backwards compatible on the Xbox One. Only Burnout Paradise and Burnout Revenge is backwards compatible. Microsoft also announced during E3 that there will be no more games released on the Xbox One backwards compatible
    list to focus on backwards compatibility for the upcoming Project Scarlett console. So Burnout 3 will not come out as a backwards compatible title on the Xbox One I'm sorry to say.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

FIFA STREET 1 AND BURNOUT 3 TAKEDOWN ON BACKWARD COMPATIBLE

Sorry to disappoint you, but the chances of these games going BC are pretty low. Probably not going to happen.

The reason for this is the licenses. The FIFA game will have a multitude of expired licenses, whereas the Burnout game (quite possibly one best burnout games) will have a ton of expired music licenses. Without the licences for the music, there is no chance
    Burnout 3 can be made BC.

If you're into Burnout though, Burnout Paradise and Burnout Revenge are BC on the Xbox One.
  4. DanteSparda504 Win User

Who wants a new burnout game

I would love one.

I loved Need for Speed Most Wanted, and I thought Hot Pursuit was great....but Criterions talents are best used on a Burnout. We need a new Burnout. Especially one more similar to Revenge/Burnout 3.
  5. ZombieTron Win User

Whats your Favourite Online Multiplayer..?

Burnout Revenge, although Burnout 3 was better!
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Backwards Compatible Wish List

If it was possible I'd love to see Links, the GTA double pack & definitely Burnout 3 (with online pleeeeeease!) on Xbox One, loved all of those!
    GTA Double pack could be a possibility, but Burnout 3 with online capabilities, never will happen as the original Xbox Live was shutdown back in 2010, and it's not coming back.
Thema:

Burnout 3 on Xbox One

1. Burnout 3 on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Burnout

2. Burnout Paradise Remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout Paradise Remastered: Hope you guys can help me! My Burnout Paradise Remastered won't play. Keeps kicking me back to the home screen. I added a link, hoping you can see the captured video. PLEASE HELP!!...
  3. FIFA STREET 1 AND BURNOUT 3 TAKEDOWN ON BACKWARD COMPATIBLE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA STREET 1 AND BURNOUT 3 TAKEDOWN ON BACKWARD COMPATIBLE: HELLO I LIKE PLAY THE GAMES ON backward compatibility OF XBOX ONE FIFA STREET 1 AND BURNOUT 3 TAKEDOWN XBOX CLASSIC OLA GOSTARIA DE JOGAR ESSES JOGOS NA RETROCOMPATIBILIDADE [img]...
  4. Unable to Purchase Burnout Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Purchase Burnout Revenge: I recently attempted to purchase Burnout Revenge from the Xbox One store, but upon clicking the "See prices" button I get an error telling me to buy the game from an Xbox rather than Xbox.com. I...
  5. Can't purchase Burnout Paradise on the market place-why?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't purchase Burnout Paradise on the market place-why?: Everytime I go to the game, which is on sale, it does not have a 'buy' option present. 210ecad8-3b42-40ba-b36d-113d5dec95d9
  6. Burnout 3 Takedown compatibility with Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout 3 Takedown compatibility with Xbox 360: To whomever finds this message: For as long as I can remember, I've been playing on the Xbox 360. My earliest memories are of playing on it. Unfortunately, my graphics chip melted. So I bought a...
  7. Burnout Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout Revenge: After downloading this game on the XONE, it reignited my many fond memories of the game but then the disappointment that followed in the form of Paradise. I played the backward compatible version...
  8. Burnout Revenge is back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout Revenge is back: Thanks for bringing Brunout Revenge to the world of backward compatibility but r u going to bring the servers back up so we can enjoy the game the way it was meant to be play...
  9. Burnout Paradise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout Paradise: hello, i want to buy burnout paradise but the price does not come out and does not let me buy it, i need help please! [img] a3b9027e-61bc-40ea-9c93-ed19cf51c78a
  10. Burnout Paradise One Xbox one S is only in French? How to change language?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout Paradise One Xbox one S is only in French? How to change language?: So I digitally bought Burnout Revenge which is backwards compatible on the Xbox one S. However when I play the game everything is in french... And I can't find an option to change it? I tried...