Burnout revenge online shut down in xbox one why i can play with people online

Discus and support Burnout revenge online shut down in xbox one why i can play with people online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i start my game i'm try to go online it say service have be shut down that really makes me can't go online with my friend... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anthonythezoroa, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Burnout revenge online shut down in xbox one why i can play with people online

So i start my game i'm try to go online it say service have be shut down that really makes me can't go online with my friend

:)

Anthonythezoroa, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Anthonythezoroa Win User

Let me so u in a Xbox one s
    [​IMG]
  3. Badger Gravling Win User

Unfortunately it's a 10+ year old game, and when it was brought back with backwards compatibility, I don't think the online servers were ever in use again.

You'd need to contact EA as the publisher to try and get them to restart the online functionality, but it's probably unlikely at this stage...
  4. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Are the xbox live servers for the 360 going to get shut down?

burnout revenge had its servers shut down several years ago
  5. General Usage Win User

Next set of EA games to shut down

Bad news, i still play Burnout™ Revenge.... what a joke. Every time i go on this game there are always pleanty online.
  6. SIGHCLOPS Win User

burnout revenge need help with the achievements before the server's go down

Really--EA is shutting them down permanently or just for maintenance ? That is not good because I just started building my achievement score and Burnout Revenge is one of the games that I own and had never really played so I am now . What other games
    are they shutting down the servers on ? any ideas
Thema:

1. Burnout revenge online shut down in xbox one why i can play with people online - Similar Threads - Burnout revenge online

2. Burnout revenge there any car like game crazy car

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout revenge there any car like game crazy car: Well i just find a.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSotWZiMQH4 can u check on burnout revenge 1a7ae517-aee2-479b-84d7-0c9c4e21bece
  3. Will I be able to play Burnout Revenge (X360) on Xbox One X when I buy it on Xbox Marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play Burnout Revenge (X360) on Xbox One X when I buy it on Xbox Marketplace?: Hello, I saw that Burnout Revenge is on the backward compatibility list, but I wonder if I'll buy the game now thru Xbox Marketplace website, will I see it in my games library on Xbox One X and...
  4. Unable to Purchase Burnout Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Purchase Burnout Revenge: I recently attempted to purchase Burnout Revenge from the Xbox One store, but upon clicking the "See prices" button I get an error telling me to buy the game from an Xbox rather than Xbox.com. I...
  5. Burnout Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout Revenge: After downloading this game on the XONE, it reignited my many fond memories of the game but then the disappointment that followed in the form of Paradise. I played the backward compatible version...
  6. Burnout Revenge is back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout Revenge is back: Thanks for bringing Brunout Revenge to the world of backward compatibility but r u going to bring the servers back up so we can enjoy the game the way it was meant to be play...
  7. When will burnout revenge come to Xbox one and section 8 prejudice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will burnout revenge come to Xbox one and section 8 prejudice: I liked burnout revenge and section 8 prejudice. When can I play it again 14d4dc93-ae42-467b-8279-15943d17ca84
  8. burnout revenge, been asked to purchase again??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    burnout revenge, been asked to purchase again??: Hi All, can anyone help me out here? who, where to contact? I bought Burnout revenge as a digital download in 2010, have all the billing info etc for my xbox 360, Im now using an xbox one and...
  9. BurnOut Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BurnOut Revenge: Dear Microsoft. Last week i was thinking what witch console i can buy.Xbox One S,or Ps4. But i said...hell no.Xbox have the best games and the game witch i like its BurnOut Revenge. Now the game...
  10. Re-downloading Burnout Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re-downloading Burnout Revenge: I downloaded Burnout Revenge a few years back while living in the UK. I'm now living in the USA using a different console and can't download the game again. I've been able to download other...