But i'm in the US

Discus and support But i'm in the US in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Emv2005 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Emv2005, Oct 31, 2019.

1. /u/Emv2005
    /u/Emv2005 Guest

But i'm in the US

/u/Emv2005, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

i'm able to use Xbox Live online services but i'm not paying for it!

If you're using a One, it's a sign that someone else has your console set as your Home console.
  3. KateLG. Win User

Mixer says I'm banned - never used it?

Call [Mod Removed] Microsoft's Legal Dept. If you are paying for Xbox Live, they can either credit your account or not suspend it. They can't have it both ways, that is illegal, paying for a service they are not providing. If you breached a 'code of
    conduct' people can block or not play any games with you. Twitter and Facebook get away with this "big brother" activity but they are free platforms.....Xbox Live is not!
  4. bowski477 Win User

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You also have the option to check with the phone or chat support through: to inquire if there is an enforcement action on your account and for how long. They can't assist with the enforcement actions, however they should be able to inform you on the actions
    present in your account
  6. Arminator Win User

...My point is.....Microsoft can't have it both ways.....suspend account then credit account monies, or don't suspend.
    They can, if they announce that beforehand in the Terms of Use and the Code of Conduct.

And if you look at the code of conduct it states:

"UPON RECEIVING A PERMANENT SUSPENSION, YOU FORFEIT ALL CONTENT LICENSES, GOLD MEMBERSHIP TIME, AND MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BALANCES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SUSPENDED ACCOUNT."

So they tell you that you lose access to your games (content licenses), paid Gold membership time and account balance associated with the account while you're suspended.

Since you agreed to that, when you accepted to join Xbox Live, they can do that, as Xbox Live is a privately run network, where Microsoft can make their own rules.

If you don't like the rules, you are free to not use the service.

Let's make an analogy:

When you are out in the woods, no one complains if you smoke a cigarette, or hide behind a bush and relieve yourself. Now assume you bought a train ticket with your money. Even though you have paid money for the train ticket, you are bound by certain rules
    inside the train station. They can forbid smoking inside the station building (or only allow it in designated areas), and they also forbid that you simply squat on the platform and poop there. Even though you bought a valid train ticket, the station security
    can then drag you out of the station causing you to miss the train.
Thema:

But i'm in the US

1. But i'm in the US - Similar Threads - i'm

2. I'm filing out a form for the BBB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm filing out a form for the BBB: I am tired of getting the run around from xbox. A line of chat or phone needs to be installed for all departments just like any other company. I lost 42 dollars on a game that doesnt work...
  3. I'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mrkeitsuke [link] [comments]
  4. i got a person suspeneded yesterday and they threatened to get me arrested when I'm autstic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got a person suspeneded yesterday and they threatened to get me arrested when I'm autstic...: im autstic and have severe anxiety and i was threatened by a person that swore and got a suspension to get me arrested all because of it i need some help they said theres others that agree with...
  5. I'm unable to join my mates minecraft server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to join my mates minecraft server: Im on java edition pc and my mates on bedrock edition on ps4 and ive put in the ip to join his server but it wont let me. Every time i put it in it comes up with...
  6. Gamertag suffix and I'm the original

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag suffix and I'm the original: Hello ! I changed from Xbox to PC so I wanted to bring my gamertag with me. When I created my PC account my gamertag was already taken by my Xbox account so I got a suffix (3260). Recently I...
  7. I'm curious if the Series X will give me more access to my monitor's settings for display...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm curious if the Series X will give me more access to my monitor's settings for display...: I don't own a PC only a One S and the highest settings I can set my monitor is 1440p 60hz through the console. I've tested my monitor on a friend's PC and maxed it out to 1440p 144hz. I've checked...
  8. I'm having problems displaying my nickname in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems displaying my nickname in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello everyone, in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition after my nickname there are numbers, game tag, we are talking about account # 7648, I contacted support and there I was sent to Mojang, and in...
  9. Help!, I'm locked out of my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Help!, I'm locked out of my account: When I tried to log in and change the settings it said something about a code sent to a phone number I didnt even recognize, changed it to mine and it decided to lock me out for 30 days, what...
  10. I'm in a hotel my Xbox connects to the wifi it takes me to the page and the it crash and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm in a hotel my Xbox connects to the wifi it takes me to the page and the it crash and...: I'm in a hotel my Xbox connects to the wifi it takes me to the page and the it crash and I'm not connected 7d73ee99-ec65-4fe2-9618-da9a8ef8125b