But i'm in the US

Discus and support But i'm in the US in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Emv2005 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Emv2005, Oct 31, 2019.

1. /u/Emv2005
    /u/Emv2005 Guest

But i'm in the US

/u/Emv2005, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

But i'm in the US

1. But i'm in the US - Similar Threads - i'm

2. Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT.: I am attempting to just play the solitaire games that I normally do but I'm being corraled to a "Let's talk about the game you like best." I am not interested in doing that and I don't know how I...
  3. Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/birby-birb [link] [comments]
  4. Unable to play "Installed" games from GamePass PC ( I'm Lost)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play "Installed" games from GamePass PC ( I'm Lost): Hello, I don't know what to do anymore. Wall of text incoming. I was playing The Outer Worlds on PC with GamePass. After a few days I wanted to change some ini files in the game to disable...
  5. Hopefully i'm only getting this message because I was upgraded to the Delta ring this...

in XboX Insiders
    Hopefully i'm only getting this message because I was upgraded to the Delta ring this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kevetor [link] [comments]
  6. It's still giving me the more ways to play screen. I'm a beta. Please help.

in XboX Insiders
    It's still giving me the more ways to play screen. I'm a beta. Please help.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Prime_10 [link] [comments]
  7. Do all Xcloud testers connect to Seattle servers currently? I'm in the UK and connect to...

in XboX Insiders
    Do all Xcloud testers connect to Seattle servers currently? I'm in the UK and connect to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pixel5urfer [link] [comments]
  8. Activity Feed from Clubs I'm not part of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Activity Feed from Clubs I'm not part of...: Platform: Windows 10 Application: Xbox App for Windows 10 I'm getting activity feed from clubs I'm not part of(I'm not part of any club to be fair) and this is strictly overlapping my friend's...
  9. Ok I'm trying to install the new call of duty modern warfare and ill have it all installed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok I'm trying to install the new call of duty modern warfare and ill have it all installed...: Ill have it all installed and all the updates to it downloaded but it still wont let me play it it will say up in the top right hand corner of my screen it will say installation progress at 66%...
  10. I'm alpha and just downloaded today's update. Can't get past this screen on my phone.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm alpha and just downloaded today's update. Can't get past this screen on my phone.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]