Buttons on Xbox controller not responding

Discus and support Buttons on Xbox controller not responding in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The only buttons that seem to work are the home button, left joystick and the left and right triggers. I’ve tried switching my xbox off and back on,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HarryMurphy4, Apr 15, 2020.

1. HarryMurphy4
    HarryMurphy4 Guest

The only buttons that seem to work are the home button, left joystick and the left and right triggers. I’ve tried switching my xbox off and back on, resetting my xbox, and removing the power cable. Please help

:)

HarryMurphy4, Apr 15, 2020
  2. FGreez Win User

It is just a feeling, my friend. If the controller works normally then everything is ok? Is it working normally?
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

4. DrifterX22 Win User

to see if the buttons are registering and the issue is with the controller connect it to a PC. Download the game controller tester app from the MS Store.
  5. HarryMurphy4 Win User

I don’t have my xbox account connected to a PC
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Xbox adaptive controller issues

Thema:

1. Buttons on Xbox controller not responding - Similar Threads - Buttons controller responding

2. Xbox Elite 2 Controller Stick Drift and Button Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller Stick Drift and Button Issues: Hello to every Xbox Elite 2 controller owner out there. I'm sorry to say but we're getting cheated by Microsoft with their $200 controller we paid for that comes with issues and defects. I've...
  3. Xbox 1S controller buttons not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1S controller buttons not working: Ive tried to get in touch with microsoft to return for replacement but the page keeps going in a loop! Any idea how i get to speak to someone about it in the UK??...
  4. Microsoft contact for faulty controller button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft contact for faulty controller button: I have a Design Lab X Box Controller in warranty, and one of the buttons is faulty. I have raised a Service Request with Microsoft. The documentation sent says that they are going to exchange the...
  5. Xbox Controller Help. Left Trigger and Left Button mapping swapped by itself in game and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Help. Left Trigger and Left Button mapping swapped by itself in game and...: While playing COD Warzone in game, my left button and left trigger automatically swapped and now I do not know how to fix it... I tried to see if this was just COD but it seems to be the...
  6. Xbox One Controller Sync Button Stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Sync Button Stuck: My xbox one wireless controller sync button is stuck in. The button does not click like it used to and every time I plug in my controller or turn it on, it just goes into sync mode. Is there a way...
  7. My Xbox One S Controller's A Button Stopped Responding

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S Controller's A Button Stopped Responding: Hello, my Xbox One S Controller's A button isn't responding properly. My controller is a month old at the time of righting this post. My controller was working the other night at when I woke up...
  8. Wire less Controller LB Button not responding properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wire less Controller LB Button not responding properly: My Xbox one wireless controller's LB Button is not responding properly. It's having a delayed response to click 990b0dfe-a1ff-4722-92f1-2ddaf07c1d7a
  9. controller issues: please Read for A,B,X,Y Buttons not responding or working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller issues: please Read for A,B,X,Y Buttons not responding or working.: Ok i was asked for information on this. Honestly i don't know why because if microsoft would just make the controller a little more robust this wouldn't be happening. So let me explain from my...
  10. Xbox one won't respond to controller except for xbox button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't respond to controller except for xbox button: I can move between console off and controller off after pressing xbox button. But on the homepage i can't do anything. I tried reconnecting controller, turning off the console and on but it stayed...