Buttons removed???

Discus and support Buttons removed??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just today I realized that YouTube has removed the X and Y hotkeys for YouTube, is that a bug or is it permanent, it's kind of unhelpful If they just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Coff33, May 14, 2022.

1. Coff33
    Coff33 Guest

Buttons removed???

Just today I realized that YouTube has removed the X and Y hotkeys for YouTube, is that a bug or is it permanent, it's kind of unhelpful If they just straight up removed those options.

:)

Coff33, May 14, 2022
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Buttons

Hey there!

Sorry to hear about the controller issue. I recommend checking out our
    Xbox One Controller Troubleshooter
    if you haven't already, which includes multiple steps to try out before determining if a repair is necessary.

Feel free to keep us posted!
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Home button/menu button

Hi, first try resetting your console by holding the power button on the console for a full 10 seconds until it turns off. Unplug it for a minute. Plug it back in and try again. See if it works properly.
  4. JLR13 Win User

Home button/menu button

I have the same problem with two different xbox ones and media remotes.
  5. Miss Portia Win User

Guide button and start button not working.

Actually, that's a standard wired Xbox 360 controller. They have a breakaway design. It sounds like you're missing the other end of it.
  6. AcidVenus-64E8FF19-2 Win User

Guide button and start button not working.

Sorry for the late replies, I don't have my own internet connection at home and I struggle to connect to the hotspots in the apartment building.

Anyway, no I don't have another cable to try. I was looking through my "bag of wires and spares" and came across an xbox pad but not sure why I bought it.

It's wired but it's not USB. It looks like a PS2 plug (the old mouse and keyboard type thing.)

But I've never had PS2 ports on my laptops since i got my Xbox so I really don't know the use for it.
Thema:

Buttons removed???

1. Buttons removed??? - Similar Threads - Buttons removed

2. alpha skip ahead removes report button

in XboX Insiders
    alpha skip ahead removes report button: Has anyone else noticed that you can't report issues on your Xbox anymore for those who have the alpha skip ahead mode? When I hold the home button on the side of the screen is saying close and...
  3. Xbox One controller suddenly has all of its button inputs mixed up, How do i fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller suddenly has all of its button inputs mixed up, How do i fix it?: So today i was bored so i decided to try out Cloud gaming on my laptop because I wasn't home at that current moment, Keep in mind ive tried out Cloud gaming for the past 2 weeks without any...
  4. Microsoft Store on Console system all of the installed games not showing Manage Button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store on Console system all of the installed games not showing Manage Button...: (This is my question post; I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem on their Xbox and if anyone have found anyway to fix this type of problem) Microsoft store on Xbox One X,...
  5. Microsoft store on Xbox One X, installed games not showing Manage Button after game is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store on Xbox One X, installed games not showing Manage Button after game is...: Microsoft store on Xbox One X, installed games not showing Manage Button, it shows (INSTALL) You own This, for games installed on the Internal hard drive. "Life is Strange Remastered" is one title...
  6. Xbox: If the 'View' button on the controller is used to go into full screen mode on a web...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox: If the 'View' button on the controller is used to go into full screen mode on a web...: For any web application that supports controller/gamepad based navigation, it is seen that if the View button on the controller is used to go into full screen mode on Edge on Xbox, it renders the...
  7. Elite Controller 2 Paddles unable to map to anything other than existing buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 Paddles unable to map to anything other than existing buttons: The rear paddles do not seem to exist as separate control inputs, rather as duplicates of others. By default these are mapped to XYBA, and can only be mapped to an existing button, rather than...
  8. Remove "Skip Sign In" button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove "Skip Sign In" button: We share our Xbox Series S as a family and I have set up my profile along with my 2 children. Both of them are in my Family Group with parental settings. When I turn on the Xbox, there is a "Skip...
  9. Can I remove the button from a different controller and add it to this one or does this...

in XboX Insiders
    Can I remove the button from a different controller and add it to this one or does this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Different-Painting17 [link] [comments]
  10. 'Remove from my games' button not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Remove from my games' button not working: Hello, I added Google Chrome by accident on my game list in the Xbox app on Windows10, so, I tried to remove it but when I click the "remove from my games" button isn't working. Also I have tried...