Buy 3 games get 3 months with gold promotion haven't received rewards told me to post here

Discus and support Buy 3 games get 3 months with gold promotion haven't received rewards told me to post here in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Xbox live username: . Back in December there was a promotion that said buy any select 3 games and get 3 months of gold free. It also stated that if you... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ozzyrocked, Mar 1, 2014.

1. ozzyrocked
    ozzyrocked Guest

Buy 3 games get 3 months with gold promotion haven't received rewards told me to post here

Xbox live username: . Back in December there was a promotion that said buy any select 3 games and get 3 months of gold free. It also stated that if you had already prepurchased one or more of the games that it would count as long as 3 were purchased
    before the end of the promotion. Well, I purchased killer instinct, crimson dragon, and max the curse of brotherhood and I don't see the 3 months added to my account yet. Please let me know what is going on asap thank you. Also before you redirect me somewhere
    else again, I posted this in xbox live rewards and they said it wasn't their promotion so this is where I'm supposed to post this problem. . Thank you, your loyal customer that just wants a reply

:)

ozzyrocked, Mar 1, 2014
  2. E3 SALE FOR XBOX LIVE GOLD: BUY 3MO, GET 3MO FREE. HAVE NOT RECEIVED CODE FOR 3MO FREE.

Hi, I was told to post here about not receiving a promotion. Anyways, title is self-explanatory. I purchased 3 months of xbox live gold on June 17th to take advantage of the buy 3, get 3 free sale. I haven't received a code for the free 3 months; the
    description said I should have received the code within 10-14 business days. Please help, thanks.

GaseousSnake87, Mar 1, 2014
  3. why can't Microsoft support help with this problem

I too have this same issue and was told to post here after contacting support.

Promotion was buy 3 months of gold, get 3 months free. The 3 Free months were to be received within 10 days from purchase.

Received a code via email the following day (with no indication of how many months of fold it was for.)

Waited 10 days, no secondary code/redemption instructions received.

Redeeming the initial code, only gives 3 months of gold, not the 6 that stated in the promotion.

It has been well past the 10 days since purchase, and the free 3 months is no where to be seen.

Before it's asked, spam and junk mail has been checked. Outside of the initial purchase email/code, nothing relating to the order or promotion has been received.

Support seems unable to help beyond telling people with this issue to post here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JuicyFunseeker8, Mar 1, 2014
  4. Buy 3 games get 3 months with gold promotion haven't received rewards told me to post here

I haven't received my 3 month Xbox Live Gold code yet either and I purchased Max, Crimson Dragon, and Powerstar Golf...

Zorr-FAEE4C19-F9E5-4765-B95B-A22CC50CEBA0, Mar 8, 2014
Thema:

1. Buy 3 games get 3 months with gold promotion haven't received rewards told me to post here - Similar Threads - Buy games months

2. Buying gold for 6 months but appearing to be game pass ultimate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying gold for 6 months but appearing to be game pass ultimate.: I bought an xbox live gold 6 month gift card, the time I redeemed the gold, my game pass ultimate was just about to end so when I redeemed it, it appeared as 2 months of game pass ultimate and not...
  3. Can not buy month game pass with %50 discount

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can not buy month game pass with %50 discount: Hi, I found some posts on internet (reddit, slickydeals and some turkey forums) about game pass 6 month discounts. I tried to but but I can just see extend membership 1 month and send gift...
  4. I buy games, get a monthly statement, but never accrue points, in over 4 years! please help.

in XBoX Rewards
    I buy games, get a monthly statement, but never accrue points, in over 4 years! please help.: Several years ago (when I lived in the UK), I signed up for your Xbox rewards program, which obviously gives points for whatever purchases you make monthly. The thing is, since moving to the US...
  5. Since 3 months, i dont get any points at all for buying games

in XBoX Rewards
    Since 3 months, i dont get any points at all for buying games: I bought games on sale and several in game purchases and i haven't seen and gifted points or progress. My status is green and i dont get what i may do wrong. 998a3ace-035e-4355-ba0a-ae8270a291b7
  6. ello , i'm buy a carte for 12 month gold pass but when i'm look it's a 2 month x game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    ello , i'm buy a carte for 12 month gold pass but when i'm look it's a 2 month x game pass: RFWFD-2N2XJ-2GY29-M3X6H-FJQH4 30ae2487-472d-4f0c-8085-89e033c2ec6b
  7. I can't buy the "2 months for $2" game pass ad

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy the "2 months for $2" game pass ad: hey so I can't buy the "2 months for $2" ad on my xbox one dashboard, need help please. 8e5cdfea-9f94-4b0a-9e7c-67e477bbe8cf
  8. Never got One Month Game Pass promo code for buying Gold in January

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got One Month Game Pass promo code for buying Gold in January: On January 30th I noticed a promotion on the Canadian Dashboard, where buying one or more months of gold would get you a month code for game pass. It's now March 17th and I still haven't got a...
  9. Earlier this month to buy the GOW4, but there is no game changers received 123 from GOW4 's ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Earlier this month to buy the GOW4, but there is no game changers received 123 from GOW4 's ...: Earlier this month to buy the GOW4, but no game changers received 123 from GOW4 's code, purchase account [Mod Removed] contact customer service, let me submit feedback to the Forum....
  10. Does someone know if the "Buy 12 months of Game Pass and receive Forza Horizon 3 and Forza ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does someone know if the "Buy 12 months of Game Pass and receive Forza Horizon 3 and Forza ...: There is currently an offer that if you purchase Game Pass 12 months for 99$ you get codes for downloading Forza Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7, however I couldn't find, neither on the offer's page...