Buy 3 select games and get 3 months Xbox Live Gold code (Dec 26 2013 - Jan 01 2014 promo)...

Discus and support Buy 3 select games and get 3 months Xbox Live Gold code (Dec 26 2013 - Jan 01 2014 promo)... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased Max, Crimson Dragon, and Powerstar Golf on 01 Jan and it has been more than 8 weeks but no received no code for the 3 months of Xbox Live... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Zorr-FAEE4C19-F9E5-4765-B95B-A22CC50CEBA0, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Buy 3 select games and get 3 months Xbox Live Gold code (Dec 26 2013 - Jan 01 2014 promo)...

I purchased Max, Crimson Dragon, and Powerstar Golf on 01 Jan and it has been more than 8 weeks but no received no code for the 3 months of Xbox Live Gold...checked my account and it wasn't added automatically either...

:)

Zorr-FAEE4C19-F9E5-4765-B95B-A22CC50CEBA0, Mar 8, 2014
  2. 3 for 3 deal.

McChubbs,

The 3 for 3 deal was buying 3 games out of a select list and receiving a 3-month Xbox Live Gold subscription. The promotion ended 01-Jan-2014, so I'm afraid it's too late for you.

eG x Thee Elf, Mar 8, 2014
  3. 3 games for 3 months live Xbox One promo

I purchased 3 games (Killer Instinct $20.00 game/add on, Max, and Powerstar Golf on Dec. 26, 2013) from the 3 games for 3 months promo offered back at the end of last year for XB one and have still not received my 3 months XB live. I was told by customer
    support to post my problem here to be sure I would get my promo reward. I remember the promo stating that the 3 month live code would be sent to my email at the end of January and I still have yet to receive it. However, the customer support member stated
    it normally takes 6-8 wks. for a promo code/game to be sent, which contradicts the original timeframe of the last week of January. When will I be receiving my 3 month live code for this promo?

HolySasquatch88, Mar 8, 2014
  4. Andyeseous
    Andyeseous Guest

Buy 3 select games and get 3 months Xbox Live Gold code (Dec 26 2013 - Jan 01 2014 promo)...

I have the same problem bro

Andyeseous, Mar 12, 2014
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

3 for 3 deal.

McChubbs,

The 3 for 3 deal was buying 3 games out of a select list and receiving a 3-month Xbox Live Gold subscription. The promotion ended 01-Jan-2014, so I'm afraid it's too late for you.
  6. Andyeseous Win User

I have the same problem bro
  7. kuruczpa Win User

XBox Fitness

8. Craaaazycarl35 Win User

Xbox Live Gold

Why does my Xbox Live Gold 1 year subscription which I renewed 10 minutes ago (26 Dec 2014) expire after only 11 months (27 Nov 2015)?
  9. Ryno Jnr Win User

Not received Free 3 months Xbox Live Gold Promotion code

Hey there ! Thanks for reaching out to us.

In regards to this promotion of buying 3 months of Xbox Live Gold then receiving 3 months at a later date, were there any specific instructions in the terms of conditions for this offer? Do you recall a specific time frame on when you would receive these
    3 months of Xbox Live Gold?

Also, do you happen to recall the name of this promotion?

Be sure to keep us posted!
    that was the promo... Buy 3 months Xbox Live Gold then get 3 months extra for free... But i haven't received any codes... even after my subscription i bought expired last week!!
Thema:

1. Buy 3 select games and get 3 months Xbox Live Gold code (Dec 26 2013 - Jan 01 2014 promo)... - Similar Threads - Buy select games

2. Can't Buy Skate 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Buy Skate 3: First of all, I live in Canada. Secondly, I have been trying to buy Skate 3 on my Xbox One, but every time I try microsoft says I don't have a valid payment method. When I go in to edit my payment...
  3. Problem with buying and downloading a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with buying and downloading a game: Hello. Today I bought the game "I am alive" on the xbox one console, the payment passed, as usual. But I can't download the game, I can only buy it again. Before that I bought another game and...
  4. Xbox game pass cancels my xbox live when i buy either one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass cancels my xbox live when i buy either one: When i buy xbox game pass for some reason it automatically makes its the ultimate edition and it cancels my xbox live how do i fix this 5481db94-52d5-4933-b5bd-759a4800ef5b
  5. No puedo comprar GTA V -[Translation - I can't buy GTA V]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo comprar GTA V -[Translation - I can't buy GTA V]: Buenas tardes el dia de hoy agregue dos tarjetas de regalo con un monto total de $500 pesos mexicanos para coprar el juego mencionado pero no me da mis creditos al intentar hacer la compra y me...
  6. Problema en la compra y creación de un realm de minecraft[Problem with buying and creating...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema en la compra y creación de un realm de minecraft[Problem with buying and creating...: Soy usuario de minecraft windows 10 edition y de minecraft realms, llevo ya dos meses pagando el servicio de un realm para 10 jugadores, el problema es que este mes no pudimos pagar el realm antes...
  7. Trying to buy Ark DLC, can't select friend from list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy Ark DLC, can't select friend from list: I'm trying to buy a DLC bundle for a friend, because it's currently on sale. However, when I try to select a friend from my list, the list just blinks and disappears, leaving me to select either...
  8. Microsoft, add game selecting when buying the new xbox consoles a thing

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft, add game selecting when buying the new xbox consoles a thing: So I might be looking to buy a new series x soon. Also I really want to add buy the new unrealised Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. So what microsoft should do is wo wherever you buy your new xbox...
  9. Regarding an issue with the 50,000 Rewards Credits and a select FREE game promo for buying and ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Regarding an issue with the 50,000 Rewards Credits and a select FREE game promo for buying and ...: so i had pre-ordered an xbox one s on October 14, 2016 and the actual console doesn't come out till November the 1st. they finally went through the transaction on the 28th and i had got an email...
  10. Can't buy games. Error text: Can't authorize the selected payment option. Please ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy games. Error text: Can't authorize the selected payment option. Please ...: Hi, I have Xbox 360 and I tried to buy some games. But I got an error: Can't authorize the selected payment option. Please select a different payment option or add a new one . My creadit cards...