Buy 3 select games and get 3 months Xbox Live Gold code (Dec 26 2013 - Jan 01 2014 promo)...

Discus and support Buy 3 select games and get 3 months Xbox Live Gold code (Dec 26 2013 - Jan 01 2014 promo)... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased Max, Crimson Dragon, and Powerstar Golf on 01 Jan and it has been more than 8 weeks but no received no code for the 3 months of Xbox Live... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Zorr-FAEE4C19-F9E5-4765-B95B-A22CC50CEBA0, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Buy 3 select games and get 3 months Xbox Live Gold code (Dec 26 2013 - Jan 01 2014 promo)...

I purchased Max, Crimson Dragon, and Powerstar Golf on 01 Jan and it has been more than 8 weeks but no received no code for the 3 months of Xbox Live Gold...checked my account and it wasn't added automatically either...

:)

Zorr-FAEE4C19-F9E5-4765-B95B-A22CC50CEBA0, Mar 8, 2014
  2. 3 for 3 deal.

McChubbs,

The 3 for 3 deal was buying 3 games out of a select list and receiving a 3-month Xbox Live Gold subscription. The promotion ended 01-Jan-2014, so I'm afraid it's too late for you.

eG x Thee Elf, Mar 8, 2014
  3. 3 games for 3 months live Xbox One promo

I purchased 3 games (Killer Instinct $20.00 game/add on, Max, and Powerstar Golf on Dec. 26, 2013) from the 3 games for 3 months promo offered back at the end of last year for XB one and have still not received my 3 months XB live. I was told by customer
    support to post my problem here to be sure I would get my promo reward. I remember the promo stating that the 3 month live code would be sent to my email at the end of January and I still have yet to receive it. However, the customer support member stated
    it normally takes 6-8 wks. for a promo code/game to be sent, which contradicts the original timeframe of the last week of January. When will I be receiving my 3 month live code for this promo?

HolySasquatch88, Mar 8, 2014
  4. Andyeseous
    Andyeseous Guest

Buy 3 select games and get 3 months Xbox Live Gold code (Dec 26 2013 - Jan 01 2014 promo)...

I have the same problem bro

Andyeseous, Mar 12, 2014
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

3 for 3 deal.

McChubbs,

The 3 for 3 deal was buying 3 games out of a select list and receiving a 3-month Xbox Live Gold subscription. The promotion ended 01-Jan-2014, so I'm afraid it's too late for you.
  6. Andyeseous Win User

I have the same problem bro
  7. kuruczpa Win User

XBox Fitness

8. Craaaazycarl35 Win User

Xbox Live Gold

Why does my Xbox Live Gold 1 year subscription which I renewed 10 minutes ago (26 Dec 2014) expire after only 11 months (27 Nov 2015)?
  9. Ryno Jnr Win User

Not received Free 3 months Xbox Live Gold Promotion code

Hey there ! Thanks for reaching out to us.

In regards to this promotion of buying 3 months of Xbox Live Gold then receiving 3 months at a later date, were there any specific instructions in the terms of conditions for this offer? Do you recall a specific time frame on when you would receive these
    3 months of Xbox Live Gold?

Also, do you happen to recall the name of this promotion?

Be sure to keep us posted!
    that was the promo... Buy 3 months Xbox Live Gold then get 3 months extra for free... But i haven't received any codes... even after my subscription i bought expired last week!!
Thema:

1. Buy 3 select games and get 3 months Xbox Live Gold code (Dec 26 2013 - Jan 01 2014 promo)... - Similar Threads - Buy select games

2. Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?: I got ten thousands of reward points from playing xbox game pass and surfing the web with microsoft edge browser. But I want to buy me some google play gift card....
  3. COMPRE UNA TARJETA DE REGALO EN MOBO Y NO ME LA QUIEREN CAMBIAR [Translate] BUY A GIFT...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    COMPRE UNA TARJETA DE REGALO EN MOBO Y NO ME LA QUIEREN CAMBIAR [Translate] BUY A GIFT...: HOLA COMPRE UNA TARJETA EN MOBO Y NO ME LA QUIEREN CAMBIAR YA QUE EN LA LEYENDA ME DICE No se encontró el código. Intenta volver a escribirlo. Si no funciona, ponte en contacto con el comerciante...
  4. Problem buying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem buying: I went to try to buy Gta 5 but it appeared on the screen: unable to process your buy b3e93658-682f-4a04-a079-96718921a337
  5. Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?: Hi, I have an Xbox one with a PSU that finally gave up the ghost recently. The Xbox is out of warranty, which is fine, but I still want to get a proper MS replacement PSU as I've heard bad things...
  6. I own a game but the store says I must buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own a game but the store says I must buy it: Hi guys need help. I own the hard copy of a game but going to the store it says I can buy the game? 84daa614-2d43-4d6a-93e5-576c57e83546
  7. Problem buying , Problema ao comprar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem buying , Problema ao comprar: English:I went to try to buy Gta 5 but it appeared on the screen: unable to process your buy . Portuguese:Eu fui tentar comprar o Gta 5 mas apareceu na tela : não foi possivel processar a sua...
  8. Where to buy a new touch sensor (for Shutdown/Turn On) for my XBOX360 S ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy a new touch sensor (for Shutdown/Turn On) for my XBOX360 S ?: Hello, I have an XBOX 360 S that in time took the dust, knowing that I was no longer under guaranteed, I disassembled the console and by mistake, I damaged the tablecloth (see photo), so does...
  9. Regarding an issue with the 50,000 Rewards Credits and a select FREE game promo for buying and ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Regarding an issue with the 50,000 Rewards Credits and a select FREE game promo for buying and ...: so i had pre-ordered an xbox one s on October 14, 2016 and the actual console doesn't come out till November the 1st. they finally went through the transaction on the 28th and i had got an email...
  10. Can't buy games. Error text: Can't authorize the selected payment option. Please ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy games. Error text: Can't authorize the selected payment option. Please ...: Hi, I have Xbox 360 and I tried to buy some games. But I got an error: Can't authorize the selected payment option. Please select a different payment option or add a new one . My creadit cards...