Buy $45 or more on the store and get $15 code back

Discus and support Buy $45 or more on the store and get $15 code back in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was just told on the xbox rewards forums that thief wasnt apart of that promotion. I know for a fact that it indeed was because it showed up on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xRoguexSamuraix, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Buy $45 or more on the store and get $15 code back

I was just told on the xbox rewards forums that thief wasnt apart of that promotion. I know for a fact that it indeed was because it showed up on the eligible titles on the promotion page. I just want my $15 coupon code

:)

xRoguexSamuraix, Mar 10, 2014
  2. Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games

Back in March there was a promo on the Xbox One dash that said you would get $15 in points back for spending $45 dollars on games. I bought two games (Killer Instinct $39.99 and Strider $14.99) It's been about 3 months and I have yet to receive a code
    or credit to my acct

Train9-2F0ABE7B-F020-43AC-A088-E6C877A61D0D, Mar 10, 2014
  3. Classic Myth
    Classic Myth Guest
    Last couple weeks of deals and specials, etc have been disappointing

MS needs to fix the regular prices even more then the deals, why buy oblivion on the store for 15$ while it's 6$ at Gamestop?

Cod 4: 20$ at store 5$ at local used game store. etc

Classic Myth, Mar 10, 2014
  4. StanleyStutters Win User

Is Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood any good?

Getting 100% synch gets you a little bit more than just achievements you'll unlock cheat codes to use when you replay sequences. You unlock a different cheat code for sequences 1,2,3,4,5,6,8. Also you'll unlock Cristina memories for getting a total synch
    of 15%, 30%, 45%, 60%, and 75%.
  5. Veroli-04F4075D-DDA0 Win User

its only 14.99 at the microsoft store today

at my stores, Horizon sold out and ended up getting AC3

now the selves are stocked back up and Horizon is back in....and debating on getting it, but no more $15
  6. Hookins-5EDEA817-FD2 Win User

anyone with tips for speed reader achievement?

Forgot to say when you revert to your last checkpoint, the timer goes back to where it was. It took us 45 minutes to beat it, but more than 15 minutes of that was spent dying and reverting lol.
  7. HardlyCapable13 Win User

GameFly

Hate the service.

If there is a new release I know I won't want to keep, I buy it, beat it, and sell it on eBay. If I resell within a month I usually get $45 for it, so pretty much paying a $15 rental fee for a month. Take that $45 and apply it to the next game. Not bad.
  8. Original Colton Win User

3 Month + 800 MS Points

It usually takes 45 days for the Microsoft points to get received. You may have purchased it one month ago, then you still have around 15 more days. :)
Thema:

Buy $45 or more on the store and get $15 code back

1. Buy $45 or more on the store and get $15 code back - Similar Threads - Buy $45 more

2. Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?: I got ten thousands of reward points from playing xbox game pass and surfing the web with microsoft edge browser. But I want to buy me some google play gift card....
  3. COMPRE UNA TARJETA DE REGALO EN MOBO Y NO ME LA QUIEREN CAMBIAR [Translate] BUY A GIFT...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    COMPRE UNA TARJETA DE REGALO EN MOBO Y NO ME LA QUIEREN CAMBIAR [Translate] BUY A GIFT...: HOLA COMPRE UNA TARJETA EN MOBO Y NO ME LA QUIEREN CAMBIAR YA QUE EN LA LEYENDA ME DICE No se encontró el código. Intenta volver a escribirlo. Si no funciona, ponte en contacto con el comerciante...
  4. Problem buying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem buying: I went to try to buy Gta 5 but it appeared on the screen: unable to process your buy b3e93658-682f-4a04-a079-96718921a337
  5. Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?: Hi, I have an Xbox one with a PSU that finally gave up the ghost recently. The Xbox is out of warranty, which is fine, but I still want to get a proper MS replacement PSU as I've heard bad things...
  6. I own a game but the store says I must buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own a game but the store says I must buy it: Hi guys need help. I own the hard copy of a game but going to the store it says I can buy the game? 84daa614-2d43-4d6a-93e5-576c57e83546
  7. Problem buying , Problema ao comprar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem buying , Problema ao comprar: English:I went to try to buy Gta 5 but it appeared on the screen: unable to process your buy . Portuguese:Eu fui tentar comprar o Gta 5 mas apareceu na tela : não foi possivel processar a sua...
  8. Where to buy a new touch sensor (for Shutdown/Turn On) for my XBOX360 S ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy a new touch sensor (for Shutdown/Turn On) for my XBOX360 S ?: Hello, I have an XBOX 360 S that in time took the dust, knowing that I was no longer under guaranteed, I disassembled the console and by mistake, I damaged the tablecloth (see photo), so does...
  9. Can’t buy Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: I try to purchase a 360 game on my Xbox One. When I try, it always tells me that I have no valid payment options on file and the price changes to dollars $ and it shows the ESRB rating. I live in...
  10. Would you use/buy a Hand Held Xbox ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you use/buy a Hand Held Xbox ?: Yes, I would buy it. Especially if it also had the ability to stream from your current Xbox system. 8faddead-b033-44ae-9415-b509e1ae4ac0