​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask ...

Discus and support ​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask for new 33cc7d6b-a01b-477e-b907-de72e9d7a8f6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JHIMY 01, Sep 22, 2017.

1. JHIMY 01
    JHIMY 01 Guest

​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask ...

buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask for new

:)

JHIMY 01, Sep 22, 2017
  2. Gamestop opening new games now..

Old news but still a bad practice. Ask always for sealed copy, if they say is the only one they want then check the disk or ask for your money back to buy it in other store. They had problems with PC Deus Ex version and had to give 50 dollars gift card
    for remove free promo from competitors.

IngameInstincts, Sep 22, 2017
  3. error 80150017 nu i can buy xbox live games

Hi just moved my account to EU buy 4000 points card and gave them to me for 50 dollars the problem is that when I want to buy a computer game I listed these 50 dollars and if they appear on the console and the game from the console and tells me

sorry, we couldn't authorization for this. use a different or new way to pay , or check that your billing address is correct. if you have more questions, your financial institution is the one to ask

miguel angelangeles cano, Sep 22, 2017
  4. ​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask ...

Are you saying you purchased a prepaid Gold card and you lost it before using the code on it?

If you have a record of the purchase, you can probably
    contact Xbox Support (phone/chat)
    for help. Otherwise, your absolute best bet is to find the card, retrace your steps and such.

Internet Expert, Sep 22, 2017
Thema:

1. ​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask ... - Similar Threads - ​buy card dollars

2. Buy Membership card from websites

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy Membership card from websites: 1) If I buy a "Membership Card" from some websites or from Amazon, Will it work in Saudi Arabia? 2) Suppose the membership is activated on my console in saudi Arabia, then I moved to Egypt. My...
  3. Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards?: I see a offer in 12 months of Gold, but i don´t know if i can buy gold with gift cards. In 2015 i can´t buy with this type of payout. f2ab6d54-306e-4389-b805-5a38cf5e0cc7
  4. Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store?: Can I use xbox giftcards on the Microsoft store? I want to buy Forza Horizon 4 on PC because I dont have an Xbox and I dont want to use my credit card.Will the xbox gift cards work in the...
  5. Buying a gift card for a Marine overseas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying a gift card for a Marine overseas: I completely spaced out on getting my nephew a Christmas gift. Which kinda sucks since he's in Okinawa with the Marines. So my question: He's got an XBox One. I assume it's still set to USA...
  6. I redeemed a 40$ Xbox gift card it said it redeemed so I went to buy a game and I said I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a 40$ Xbox gift card it said it redeemed so I went to buy a game and I said I...: I redeemed a 40$ Xbox gift card it said it redeemed so I went to buy a game and I said I had no money so I went to redeem it again and I said it had been redeemed I just got robbed of 40$ help....
  7. Cant buy with debit card

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant buy with debit card: Today i try to buy a new game using my debit card but the app reject it and say that my info is not correct for that card. Afther that i check lot of forums and lot of people have problems with...
  8. I buy some Gift card and put it in the account, but they can't use for buy laptop, how can...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I buy some Gift card and put it in the account, but they can't use for buy laptop, how can...: I buy some Gift card and put it in the account, but they can't use for buy laptop(the laptop I use now is too heavy:( ), how can I do... can i turn it into money or other ways to solve it? thank...
  9. Para comprar un juego con una tarjeta saldazo Translation:[To buy a game with a saldazo card]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Para comprar un juego con una tarjeta saldazo Translation:[To buy a game with a saldazo card]: Split from this thread. tengo una tarjeta de oxxo pero no puedo comprar nada en Microsoft Translation: [ I have an oxxo card but I can not buy anything from Microsoft]...
  10. Can I buy a $35 dollar game with a $25 redeem Xbox money and combine with the credit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy a $35 dollar game with a $25 redeem Xbox money and combine with the credit card?: Hey guys, I was wondering if there's anyway possible for me to buy a game that cost $35 dollar with the amount of money that I have left in my Xbox Account and combine that with a credit card?...