​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask ...

Discus and support ​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask for new 33cc7d6b-a01b-477e-b907-de72e9d7a8f6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JHIMY 01, Sep 22, 2017.

1. JHIMY 01
    JHIMY 01 Guest

​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask ...

buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask for new

:)

JHIMY 01, Sep 22, 2017
  2. Gamestop opening new games now..

Old news but still a bad practice. Ask always for sealed copy, if they say is the only one they want then check the disk or ask for your money back to buy it in other store. They had problems with PC Deus Ex version and had to give 50 dollars gift card
    for remove free promo from competitors.

IngameInstincts, Sep 22, 2017
  3. error 80150017 nu i can buy xbox live games

Hi just moved my account to EU buy 4000 points card and gave them to me for 50 dollars the problem is that when I want to buy a computer game I listed these 50 dollars and if they appear on the console and the game from the console and tells me

sorry, we couldn't authorization for this. use a different or new way to pay , or check that your billing address is correct. if you have more questions, your financial institution is the one to ask

miguel angelangeles cano, Sep 22, 2017
  4. ​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask ...

Are you saying you purchased a prepaid Gold card and you lost it before using the code on it?

If you have a record of the purchase, you can probably
    contact Xbox Support (phone/chat)
    for help. Otherwise, your absolute best bet is to find the card, retrace your steps and such.

Internet Expert, Sep 22, 2017
  5. Internet Expert Win User

​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask for new​

Are you saying you purchased a prepaid Gold card and you lost it before using the code on it?

If you have a record of the purchase, you can probably
    contact Xbox Support (phone/chat)
    for help. Otherwise, your absolute best bet is to find the card, retrace your steps and such.
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

Gamestop opening new games now..

Old news but still a bad practice. Ask always for sealed copy, if they say is the only one they want then check the disk or ask for your money back to buy it in other store. They had problems with PC Deus Ex version and had to give 50 dollars gift card
    for remove free promo from competitors.
  7. Mandaloria Win User

Double TAX WTF!!!

I've tried several times to buy Xbox gift cards from several retailers, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Albertsons, etc, and the cashier cannot ring up the card. They say it comes up as "unable to sell at this time." The only place I can buy a card it Target but when
    they rang up a $50 card the total was $55. I asked why asks they say it's adding tax. Now later I bought a $50 card for PlayStation and the total was $50. Something is wrong. I'm not paying tax on a card so I can be taxed again when I buy content.
  8. miguel angelangeles Win User

error 80150017 nu i can buy xbox live games

Hi just moved my account to EU buy 4000 points card and gave them to me for 50 dollars the problem is that when I want to buy a computer game I listed these 50 dollars and if they appear on the console and the game from the console and tells me

sorry, we couldn't authorization for this. use a different or new way to pay , or check that your billing address is correct. if you have more questions, your financial institution is the one to ask
  9. Homer 23 Win User

Error 80122734

My account uses euros. I bought an 50 us dollars xbox card. I have the same error (80122734). How do i fix this? I can't trade it for another card, the store only has xbox cards on dollar, not euros.
Thema:

1. ​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask ... - Similar Threads - ​buy card dollars

2. Wont let me us my visa card to buy a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me us my visa card to buy a game: Wont let me buy a game with my visa card it has the cash on it 99769d4b-4adc-40f0-9188-3023e2650c28
  3. Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.: I redeemed Microsoft points for a 5 dollar Xbox gift card, now im having trouble using it to buy a game in the store. It seems that the gift card has been converted to Microsoft miscellaneous...
  4. Xbox.com won't let me use gift card to buy anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox.com won't let me use gift card to buy anything.: I recently bought a $25 gift card for Xbox, and I'm trying to buy a game that the Microsoft store will only allow me to get on xbox.com. I went to xbox.com, and it says that I need to add a credit...
  5. Visa Card Used To Buy XBox Live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Visa Card Used To Buy XBox Live: I recently noticed that I had to pay for XBox live from last month, and the current month of play. I used a prepaid Vanilla Visa gift card, and I received an email saying that XBox live was paid...
  6. to buy something on xbox one console or microsoft website with credit card from a another...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    to buy something on xbox one console or microsoft website with credit card from a another...: i have a uk xbox account and i live in hungary and i have a credit card with huf (hungary money) and possible buy a cod black ops 3 season pass to my uk account? and and if so, how much you need...
  7. hi buy xboxone gift card when i use the code the store say this code not active yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    hi buy xboxone gift card when i use the code the store say this code not active yet: [img] when i use the code i have proplem code is not active yet 5ca45112-83c8-4521-ae6d-9f8d54796526
  8. I cant buy games in microsoft store with my credit card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant buy games in microsoft store with my credit card.: I cant buy games over 50 turkish liras with my credit card since november. I am trying to buy assasin's creed origins when its 88 liras but i cant. I spoke to bank and they said that has nothing...
  9. stop buy on my wife card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    stop buy on my wife card: some keep buy things on my wife card d17ebc36-3bb5-4303-8f96-bb55d318172c
  10. Can I buy a $35 dollar game with a $25 redeem Xbox money and combine with the credit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy a $35 dollar game with a $25 redeem Xbox money and combine with the credit card?: Hey guys, I was wondering if there's anyway possible for me to buy a game that cost $35 dollar with the amount of money that I have left in my Xbox Account and combine that with a credit card?...