Buy a gift

Discus and support Buy a gift in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Wanted to purchase ultimate game pass for my son at the 1dollar for 3months but when going to purchase as a gift it says 44.95 is that the price... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by lorenzokellogg, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Buy a gift

Wanted to purchase ultimate game pass for my son at the 1dollar for 3months but when going to purchase as a gift it says 44.95 is that the price afterwards? Its not giving option to purchase 1 dollar 3month deal

:)

lorenzokellogg, Jul 20, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

gifting

Option to buy as a gift is still there. There's a separate option of "Buy as Gift" other than "Buy" that you use for gifting.
  3. lorenzokellogg Win User

Buy a gift

I actually have it on my Xbox 1x and i wanted to gift it to my son on his xbox1s..but once you go threw it by click the promo 1dollar for three months then click gift to someone it brings up the screen to purchase but it says pick gift and the option is
    3months for 44.95? Hmmmm
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

Buy a gift

Hi. It may have not refreshed it after you might have spent on other things with the credits. Did you try to reset and refresh your console and etc?
  5. PetryBosch Win User

buy as gift

6. Njal the Blue Win User

Buy a gift

IRB is spot on. The only option to get this offer, is to get it on your sons sons account.
Thema:

Buy a gift

1. Buy a gift - Similar Threads - Buy gift

2. Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card: So today i went on the xbox one store and i always wanted to play Banjo Kazooie. Only problem, Its for xbox 360. Luckily you can play them on xbox one. But i hate credit cards and so i bought a...
  3. Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card?: Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card? 45c16352-55c0-4510-8b62-a4727cbc7c1f
  4. Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?: Someone bought this gift card for me but already have a subscription? 8f5aa870-79b4-4a36-9a2d-7ee560c57c16
  5. WIll the way I get real life money to buy gift cards affect my reputation on Xbox One X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WIll the way I get real life money to buy gift cards affect my reputation on Xbox One X?: So I bought something, put an identical (but broken) one in the new one’s box, brang it back, kept the new thing and bought a gift card...am I in trouble on Xbox Live and real life?...
  6. I was gifted a game and it says I own it but I have to buy it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game and it says I own it but I have to buy it.: I was gifted Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands and I am not able to install because it says I have to buy it. It also is not in my games to install. It is only on the Microsoft website where it...
  7. To Buy Backwards games with Microsoft Gift Cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To Buy Backwards games with Microsoft Gift Cards: Since the backwards games list is increasing every day we should have an update in order to buy games using the Microsoft gift cards. I do know how hard it is but it's something that the fans...
  8. Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.: I redeemed Microsoft points for a 5 dollar Xbox gift card, now im having trouble using it to buy a game in the store. It seems that the gift card has been converted to Microsoft miscellaneous...
  9. Xbox.com won't let me use gift card to buy anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox.com won't let me use gift card to buy anything.: I recently bought a $25 gift card for Xbox, and I'm trying to buy a game that the Microsoft store will only allow me to get on xbox.com. I went to xbox.com, and it says that I need to add a credit...
  10. hi buy xboxone gift card when i use the code the store say this code not active yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    hi buy xboxone gift card when i use the code the store say this code not active yet: [img] when i use the code i have proplem code is not active yet 5ca45112-83c8-4521-ae6d-9f8d54796526