Buy a gift

Discus and support Buy a gift in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Wanted to purchase ultimate game pass for my son at the 1dollar for 3months but when going to purchase as a gift it says 44.95 is that the price... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by lorenzokellogg, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Buy a gift

Wanted to purchase ultimate game pass for my son at the 1dollar for 3months but when going to purchase as a gift it says 44.95 is that the price afterwards? Its not giving option to purchase 1 dollar 3month deal

:)

lorenzokellogg, Jul 20, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

gifting

Option to buy as a gift is still there. There's a separate option of "Buy as Gift" other than "Buy" that you use for gifting.
  3. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

pre-paid visa card

Hi RickArnold1,

You cannot use a gift card to buy another gift card. Such as Xbox. As it don't work that way. You have to either have physical money (like a credit card) to buy things on the Xbox store or buy an Xbox gift card in the stores.

Again, you cannot do it with a gift card
  4. AridLizard Win User

change money

depending on what you are purchasing for him, you might be able to use the Buy as gift option in the Xbox store.

under the Buy button are buttons with a shopping cart, gift box and heart. click the gift box then select your son as the recipient of the gift
  5. lorenzokellogg Win User

Buy a gift

I actually have it on my Xbox 1x and i wanted to gift it to my son on his xbox1s..but once you go threw it by click the promo 1dollar for three months then click gift to someone it brings up the screen to purchase but it says pick gift and the option is
    3months for 44.95? Hmmmm
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Buy a gift

Hi. It may have not refreshed it after you might have spent on other things with the credits. Did you try to reset and refresh your console and etc?
Thema:

Buy a gift

1. Buy a gift - Similar Threads - Buy gift

2. Minecraft Dungeons gift code redeemed but still says Buy Now in Minecraft Dungeons Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons gift code redeemed but still says Buy Now in Minecraft Dungeons Launcher: 1. I redeemed a gift code for a copy of Minecraft Dungeons with my MS account 2. On my PC I log in to my MS account (same as in step 1) in the Minecraft Dungeons Launcher 3. I click on Minecraft...
  3. Buying a digital copy as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a digital copy as a gift: Hello! If i gift someone a digital copy of the game on the microsoft store will they be able to use it? They are in France when i try to click gift it says that it can only be used in the United...
  4. If i live in canada and buy a digital xbox gift card can .y girlfriend use it in yhe USA?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If i live in canada and buy a digital xbox gift card can .y girlfriend use it in yhe USA?: Can my girlfriend use a digital xbox gift card if i bought it in canada whete j live 6a9f3f4f-8ccd-4365-b216-acbbd51b3ec6
  5. Buying Battle Pass as a gift.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buying Battle Pass as a gift.: Today I bought a Battle Pass for a friend who plays on a PS 4. He says he didn’t receive it. Hoe is this possible, snd more importanted, how can it be resolved? dadec257-97e9-441f-bd93-b3e522ddcbcd
  6. Buying a Series X with gift cards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buying a Series X with gift cards?: Hi all, I'm looking to buy the Series X when it hopefully arrives this Winter. Is it possible to to buy or receive gift cards, add them to my account then when Series X arrives, purchase with...
  7. I can't buy the anything my Xbox gift card from rewards on Xbox marketplace.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the anything my Xbox gift card from rewards on Xbox marketplace.: Hi! When I redeemed Xbox gift card and it's redeemed and added my balance about 5 dollars. So I went to Xbox marketplace and I want to buy skirt, example 2 dollars. When I clicked Download to Xbox...
  8. Buying a digital gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buying a digital gift card: When i try to buy a digital gift card i always get an error that says “ Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out” I have...
  9. Cannot buy a xbox gift for my sister who lives in Canada

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot buy a xbox gift for my sister who lives in Canada: Sorry, this is just a rant. It seems completely impossible to buy an xbox digital game for my sister who lives in Canada (when I live in the US). I gifted a game from the US Xbox site, but she...
  10. Buying xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying xbox gift card: I've been trying to purchase an xbox gift card in Australia however it keeps declining my order. I only have a payment method from a different country is this why? How else could I purchase the...