Buy an XBOX ONE X or wait 1 year at SCARLET?

Discus and support Buy an XBOX ONE X or wait 1 year at SCARLET? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Personally I am going to wait - both for the new console and for the new Halo - getting them both at the same time (hoping for a bundle) I think the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BraveSir Paul, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Buy an XBOX ONE X or wait 1 year at SCARLET?

Personally I am going to wait - both for the new console and for the new Halo - getting them both at the same time (hoping for a bundle)

I think the new console is going to be game changing (no pun intended) and cant wait to see what it does for current gen games and load times

:)

BraveSir Paul, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

I still have my Day One Xbox One, and at this point, I think I'll just wait until Scarlett releases next year.
  3. Mythus CZ Win User

Well, I would wait for Scarlett.. 1 and half year isn't so long..
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Once I know more about the tech specs of Scarlett, including whether it has a disc drive or not, that will give me the info I need, to make a decision. When the price of the X1X inevitably drops a bit, I will deffo go for the X1X. I'm guessing Scarlett will
    be EXPENSIVE.

L
    If they plan to use XCloud, as I understood in the presentation, I'm pretty sure it will be a disc version. From memory it was stated it will be 4 times the abilities of the XB1X, so I agree it will be expensive. Start saving.
  5. KaitoCam Win User

Right now the One X is on sale $100 off you could get one and then do a R4R at a microsoft store when the scarlett drops
  6. WestsideJustice Win User

That's a difficult choice. But I'd lean more towards waiting for Scarlett.

If you can't wait for that 4k HDR goodness, you could always get an X now, then trade it in for a Scarlett later.
Thema:

1. Buy an XBOX ONE X or wait 1 year at SCARLET? - Similar Threads - Buy wait SCARLET

2. Should I buy an Xbox one for Christmas or should I wait for the xbox 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I buy an Xbox one for Christmas or should I wait for the xbox 2: So I'm currently deciding whether to get an Xbox One S for this Christmas.But I don't know about that.Is it worth buying it.Couse if the Xbox Two comes out I'm pretty sure that xbox would stop...
  3. Still waiting for all of the gears of war games after buying gears of war 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still waiting for all of the gears of war games after buying gears of war 4: still waiting for the codes, hope everyone gets something extra for the inconvenience caused to us all as im pretty sure we are all waiting to play the previous gears...
  4. Buy "The One Now" or Wait till holidays for possible bundles and price drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy "The One Now" or Wait till holidays for possible bundles and price drop: I purchased the xbone on release and traded for a ps4 about a month in due to the pay wall for apps. One of my favorite games was RISE. With the new updates and the stuff coming in November I...
  5. When buying stuff on Xbox Live Store, and waiting for xbox rewards to put credits back on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When buying stuff on Xbox Live Store, and waiting for xbox rewards to put credits back on ...: Last month I buy a lot of stuff from the store. after awhile they put back a curtain % back for being a curtain level on your Gamerscore and also being a reward member....
  6. buying new games from xbox live and having to wait till 3:01am to play them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying new games from xbox live and having to wait till 3:01am to play them: Anyone else have a problem with buying a new release through xbox live and not being able to play them at 12:01am? Microsoft; if you want me to give my money directly to you, let me play at...
  7. 4k TV, Buy Now or Wait for Scorpio

in XBoX on Consoles
    4k TV, Buy Now or Wait for Scorpio: Wait for Scorpio to buy 4K tv or buy now. I don't know if I should wait until next year because I'm not sure what new stuff is coming for tvs. aec49eeb-fc60-4911-ba40-bc321bcb3442
  8. changed my phone number why do i have to wait 30 days for you to changeit now i cant buy any ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    changed my phone number why do i have to wait 30 days for you to changeit now i cant buy any ...: when changing a phone number when xbox wants tosend a pin number to verify the user this happens not cool im losing months that i paid for membership not fair please someone help. call me [Mod...
  9. Buy Destiny or wait for Halo 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buy Destiny or wait for Halo 5?: So if I were to get an XB1, I would want one of these games. I could either get Destiny and NHL 15 right off the bat. Or I could get Far Cry 4 and NHL 15 right of the bat and then just wait for...
  10. Who is going to wait to buy games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who is going to wait to buy games?: With GwG and Gold discounts coming to X1 very soon, who is actually going to jump on buying new releases like Super Time Force and Child of Light? The big names like Watchdogs... yes, but I know I...