Buy as gift

Discus and support Buy as gift in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When you buy as gift do you get the content as well? 15e5f81a-d6d7-4350-b14c-55ea34d5c8d4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nihilus., Aug 6, 2020.

1. Nihilus.
    Nihilus. Guest

Buy as gift

When you buy as gift do you get the content as well?

:)

Nihilus., Aug 6, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. FreakRoach Win User

gifting

Option to buy as a gift is still there. There's a separate option of "Buy as Gift" other than "Buy" that you use for gifting.
  3. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

pre-paid visa card

Hi RickArnold1,

You cannot use a gift card to buy another gift card. Such as Xbox. As it don't work that way. You have to either have physical money (like a credit card) to buy things on the Xbox store or buy an Xbox gift card in the stores.

Again, you cannot do it with a gift card
  4. AridLizard Win User

change money

depending on what you are purchasing for him, you might be able to use the Buy as gift option in the Xbox store.

under the Buy button are buttons with a shopping cart, gift box and heart. click the gift box then select your son as the recipient of the gift
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Buying gifts

Have you tried using Microsoft Store app on a PC, or the Xbox app on PC?
  6. blueamcat Win User

Buying gifts

You can put in your own email, then send your friend the code after you get it.

Also, you do have to be in the same region. :)
Thema:

Buy as gift

1. Buy as gift - Similar Threads - Buy gift

2. My gift card went to my Microsoft account. I wanted to buy V bucks with it but I'm not dure...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gift card went to my Microsoft account. I wanted to buy V bucks with it but I'm not dure...: my gift card went to my Microsoft account and I want to buy v bucks with it. cbc43858-2b49-446c-8198-2a906fa071c7
  3. Help buying Xbox ultimate it doesn’t let me do anything else than gifting it.

in XboX Insiders
    Help buying Xbox ultimate it doesn’t let me do anything else than gifting it.: After the new store update I can’t expand my Xbox ultimate subscription even in settings. Do I have to wait for it to run out? submitted by /u/chrisgPlays2 [link] [comments]
  4. Are you allowed to buy a game from store with 2 different gift cards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you allowed to buy a game from store with 2 different gift cards?: Hello, Recently, I was given two separate Microsoft store gift cards, both with the value of $25, and I am thinking of purchasing a game from the store that costs $40. Am I allowed to use both...
  5. I can't buy a game as a Gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy a game as a Gift: So, I was going to get me and my friend a game so we can play it together, but after I bought the game for myself the "Buy as gift" option disappeared. It was clearly there before I purchased the...
  6. Can’t buy Xbox 360 games/add-ons as gifts in the new store interface.

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t buy Xbox 360 games/add-ons as gifts in the new store interface.: I want to buy the Black Ops II Season Pass (as it’s on sale) for a friend but I am hit with two different errors: “Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.” And...
  7. Buying gift cards for gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying gift cards for gamertag change: Is there any way to change my gamer tag with apple pay? Or buy a gift card to use? 29819bf5-d56d-4eb5-8441-9fe23e8dc891
  8. Where to buy gift cards in Hong Kong?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where to buy gift cards in Hong Kong?: Where to buy gift cards in Hong Kong? 9ff33e69-4c27-44c4-b892-49e877df20dd
  9. does buying a windows 10 pro key gifts minecraft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    does buying a windows 10 pro key gifts minecraft: i want to play minecraft but i don't want to buy a credit card. if buying windows 10 pro gifts it, it would be great. 99330730-c042-4823-876b-0d8ed1a0a643
  10. I got a gift card I try buying Farcry4 But it says I need a profile address

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a gift card I try buying Farcry4 But it says I need a profile address: Ok im trying to buy farcry but I put all my information but it says my city and zip code are wrong I am getting really mad I only gave 5 days before the offer goes away please microsoft help....