Buy Cold War twice will I be charged or refunded for the second purchase

Discus and support Buy Cold War twice will I be charged or refunded for the second purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought Cold War twice because it said i needed to even though i preordered it will I be charged or refunded for the second purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ethaneberle, Nov 21, 2020 at 10:12 AM.

1. ethaneberle
    ethaneberle Guest

Bought Cold War twice because it said i needed to even though i preordered it will I be charged or refunded for the second purchase

:)

2. V Macina Win User

Season pass purchased twice and still no season pass

I just had the same problem with my Fallout 4 Season pass I was charged twice but got my pass on the second try but I was still charged twice. Still no refund as I have to call them tomorrow.
  3. LisaDeshaies Win User

Xbox Series X shutting off during game play

Call of Duty: Cold War and it happened twice during Modern Warfare
  4. Shingotink Win User

BC - Rearmed 2 not showing in "Ready to Install"

I just got off of chat support and was asked "When you try to puchae it, what happens?".

I clicked the buy button and it added the game to my list and I was not charged a second time.

I don't want to say this is the solution for everyone, but it worked for me.

I know it is a risk, but if you can prove you purchased the game before MS has to refund you if you are charged twice. I had that happen to me before with some Rock Band DLC when RB4 was released.
  5. Piztup- Win User

Minecraft ms points

I would ring support, and get them to check your purchase history. When they see you were charged twice, they will refund the extra.
  6. tw5 Win User

Refunded for duplicate charge but can’t play games now

Yes, unfortunately that is what i have done to no avail. Ive had two different case numbers. It seems no one really listened or cared. They didnt believe i was charged twice until i sent pictures. They said they saw a duplicate purchase but it only charged
    once when in fact it charged twice. But it been 3 days since my last contact with them and like i said i got a second refund a day ago. Which was the exact opposite of what i wanted. I just wanted to play the games i bought( who would of thunk. Haha). Thanks
    though, im just going to scrap this up as a loss and learn my lesson not to buy digital again.
Thema:

1. Buy Cold War twice will I be charged or refunded for the second purchase - Similar Threads - Buy Cold War

2. Call of duty Cold War saying buy again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty Cold War saying buy again: I have already bought call of duty cold war. And its telling me to purchase it again. It was playing fine a few days ago. Is there any fix to this cause i am not buying it again! Ive tried the mac...
  3. Call of duty Cold War not working saying I need to buy the game to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Cold War not working saying I need to buy the game to play.: I have paid for call of duty Cold War and after a week of playing im not able to turn the game on it just says to buy the game to play I don't know what to do ?? eb8e81eb-879d-4529-9fc6-5ff55d151313
  4. Xbox won’t let me launch Cold War, tells me to buy the game I’ve bought and have been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t let me launch Cold War, tells me to buy the game I’ve bought and have been...: Theres alot of people with this problem and i cant believe it hasnt been fixed already. I bought a game along with thousands of others and cant play it. This is a massive inconvienence, like...
  5. I pre ordered black ops Cold War and it says I need to buy it to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered black ops Cold War and it says I need to buy it to play: I bought cold war weeks ago as you can see from my purchase history and have been playing it since it came out but today when i go to play it says “To play this, you will need to buy it” how do i...
  6. [Xbox One S] Bought Cold War Cross-Gen Bundle and Now It's Asking Me to Buy It Again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox One S] Bought Cold War Cross-Gen Bundle and Now It's Asking Me to Buy It Again: I preordered cold war a couple months ago and I got to play the beta and launch up until last night, that's when it started asking me to repurchase the game even though I preordered it and got to...
  7. My Game straight crashed saying I have to buy it again [Cold War]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Game straight crashed saying I have to buy it again [Cold War]: Ive been playing "Call of duty colder" for the past days with no issue and I start playing today and pop up with an error message "To play this, You'll need to buy it". I don't know what to do. I...
  8. Call of duty cold war points for buying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty cold war points for buying: So I activated the punch card for the 6000 points for purchasing cold war. So I bought the cross gen bundle today and its not letting me finish the punch card. Still saying purchase. Anyone else?...
  9. owning cold war and telling me that i have to buy it again

in XBoX on Consoles
    owning cold war and telling me that i have to buy it again: I opened up cold war and it kept on saying to buy it and i was confused because i already bought it and so i uninstalled it for i can re download it so i went to microsoft store and it said the...
  10. I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble...: Please help me fix this im tryna buy cold war before the beta ends a782aaee-8568-4b2d-96db-59c393e92c05