Buy films digital UHD in the store problem

Discus and support Buy films digital UHD in the store problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant see that films in UHD say is not supported UHD and change HD . I have xbox series X and TV LG 8K dolby vision , HDR and wifi 1000 MB ( 1GB). I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JODOVALO, May 11, 2022.

1. JODOVALO
    JODOVALO Guest

I cant see that films in UHD say is not supported UHD and change HD . I have xbox series X and TV LG 8K dolby vision , HDR and wifi 1000 MB ( 1GB). I pay films in UHD not in HD. I cant see logo HDR either. Its a joke..............? What Servers online uses xbox ?

I cant change resolution in films and not change audio idioma, English, Spanish, etc. The store video and tv is very bad to pay films.

:)

JODOVALO, May 11, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Maybe it's their servers. Were you able to download and play UHD movies before and this issue just started to happen now?
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

So something may be wrong with their servers, not on your setup, I'm pretty sure.

You can try to uninstall and then install the Movies & TV app. Your movie collection will not be removed by taking these steps:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select Home.

Select My games & apps.

Select Apps, and then highlight the Movies & TV tile.

Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Uninstall.

On the confirmation screen, select Uninstall all.

Restart your console: Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your Xbox controller to open the Power Center. Select Restart console > Restart.

Once your console has restarted, scroll right to the Store area, and then select Movies & TV.

Select My movies & TV.

Select Install to download and install the Movies & TV app.

Xbox servers are showing as normal but you can report something not working properly to them by clicking on the "Report a service outage" section:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, JODOVALO. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

When you get this error it means the console detects that your TV supports 4K, but doesn't support a 60Hz refresh rate. You may still be able to play 4K content at other refresh rates, but you won't be able to upscale the system, games, and apps to 4K.

Please refer to:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

And:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If you still have any question please let me know.
  5. JODOVALO Win User

Yes, before i see the film in 4k streaming and today its not posible .
  6. JODOVALO Win User

I have hdmi ultra high and my tv support 60 hz and 120hz 4k and 8K 60hz . I think that servers not working very well
Thema:

1. Buy films digital UHD in the store problem - Similar Threads - Buy films digital

2. How I fixed Xbox series s to let me buy games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How I fixed Xbox series s to let me buy games.: Hold Xbox button on controller. Restart console. Go back to the game and reselect your payment option as if you didn't have it selected and it would work when you go to hit buy....
  3. I can't install minecraft on my pc after buying the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install minecraft on my pc after buying the game pass: This is what comes up after trying to install [img] ff36744f-2ddd-42a7-9ca7-a0a21308849b
  4. I need to buy minecraft when I already bought it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to buy minecraft when I already bought it.: I bought minecraft a while a go and was playing it but now the migration happened and It says I need to buy it again. Is this right? And if not how do I get it? I am also on a computer....
  5. Need to buy a game i already own

in XBoX on Windows
    Need to buy a game i already own: I bought Sea of thieves in august then didn't play for like 6 month. but now when i'm trying to play it again it say i need to pay for it again on microsoft store I already own it so why do i...
  6. Being asked to buy Minecraft again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being asked to buy Minecraft again: After migrating my Mojang account to microsoft, it's forcing me to purchase Minecraft: Java Edition again even though I bought it years ago 93fd219a-7abf-4996-8865-dadaa0dbe148
  7. Buying games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Buying games: [img] Ever since 2 nights ago, ive been having this issue while trying to buy games on my series x and iPhone, I am signed in but it either shows up as this, or “oops something went wrong” or on...
  8. Add Local Payment To Buy PC Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Add Local Payment To Buy PC Game Pass: so dev there are so many indonesian people want to subscribe pc game pass. but most people in indonesian aren't using cc/db/paypal. so please add local payment like steam using dana, ubisoft store...
  9. GTA 4 content, issues with buying.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 4 content, issues with buying.: I'm having trouble buying TBOGT. I go into the marketplace in game to buy it, but then it tells me "this content is blocked for my profile" Can anybody help with explaining what is wrong here? I...
  10. Why cant I buy Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition in India

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I buy Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition in India: I tried to Pre order it before and thought it was because it was a pre order so I waited until launch and the same problem. If there is a solution ill be very happy!...