Buy game for xbox in romania.

Discus and support Buy game for xbox in romania. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to buy a sequel to one of the "Assassin's Creed® Origins - The Hidden Ones" games, but I get the message "This content requires a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FloppyEntree598, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Buy game for xbox in romania.

Hello,

I'm trying to buy a sequel to one of the "Assassin's Creed® Origins - The Hidden Ones" games, but I get the message "This content requires a game (sold separately)." Content I already own on my xbox. Please help me with a solution for this purchase. This
    error also applies to "Assassin's Creed® Origins - The Curse Of the Pharaohs".

:)

FloppyEntree598, Aug 30, 2019
  2. FloppyEntree598 Win User

And what solution do I have for purchasing this DLC as well as others?

they are quite interested in me and my work colleagues.
  3. FloppyEntree598 Win User

look here.

[​IMG]
  4. FloppyEntree598 Win User

Hi,

Would just like to find out do you already own Assassins Creed Origins the base game? And if so is it the same account you are trying to purchase from? The base game also needs to be installed on your Xbox, to be able to play these dlcs.
    It's already installed on my xbox. It's the same account I write about. Exactly what I want to do: buy it from the site with the help of a PC but with installation directly on the xbox. I did this before and it worked.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi FloppyEntree598,

Unfortunately if DLC is not available in your region, then there is no way around being able to buy that content. Some games and services may not be available in certain regions due to laws imposed by the region on certain games. Service and content availability
    is mentioned in the
    Microsoft Services Agreement
    and any attempt to circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of content is not allowed and violates the Code of Conduct included in the Microsoft Service Agreement.

As that is policy and there is nothing that we can suggest if content is not available in your region, we will be locking this thread. If you have any other questions or concerns, please create a new thread and we will be happy to answer. Thank you
    for understanding, have a great day!
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

I see so, it would seem as though the game, as well as the dlcs, are not available in your region.
Thema:

1. Buy game for xbox in romania. - Similar Threads - Buy game romania

2. Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?: so im adult but dont have credit card or any non-physical method of payment and want to buy Remastered version of GTA SA from windows store, im think about using gift cards but i cant find any...
  3. Can't buy games or cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy games or cards: Hi! I wanted to book Fifa 20 on the microsoft store and It says "Get in touch with us at Microsoft. We have problems processing your payment". I did it again with another credit card and I had...
  4. I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC: Hi, (sorry for my english, i'm french :p) I try to subscribe xbox game pass for pc, but my microsoft account is detected in USA but i'm living in Belgium. And when i must write the information, i...
  5. Get code after buying an Xbox one CD game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get code after buying an Xbox one CD game: Hello, I just bought an EA sports game on Xbox one, but after 50+ tries there is no way my CD can be recognized so I cannot install & play the game. I tried a lot of things and the best solution...
  6. Buying a game for the family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a game for the family: I have three boys, all 4 of us have an Xbox, and we like to play together. The question is if there is a way for all of us to play the same game together? As I currently understand I can only...
  7. Buying a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a game: If i buy a game on my xbox through my account do i get all the benefits of the game if my account is home xbox on another console? bcb7df3e-1b5a-47a0-8823-bd4004b1b60f
  8. Having a problem buying GAMES?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem buying GAMES?: When I go to the store to purchase a game it sends me back to the dashboard and get no error. My internet works just fine. 2d582975-51e3-49ca-bcca-3a4ea31618b0
  9. cant buy Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    cant buy Xbox Game Pass for PC: hey im trying to get that 1 month for 1$ xbox game pass for pc but it keeps asking me how i want to pay the rest... i have 2$ in my account 49cba14a-4827-4261-a80e-61af43fbf70f
  10. Cant buy Xbox 360 game on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy Xbox 360 game on Xbox one?: Hello. For a year ago i bought red dead redemption 1 on an xbox account for my xbox one x. it works fine. Today i tried to buy red dead redemption 1 on another xbox one and with another...