Buy game for xbox in romania.

Discus and support Buy game for xbox in romania. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to buy a sequel to one of the "Assassin's Creed® Origins - The Hidden Ones" games, but I get the message "This content requires a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FloppyEntree598, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Buy game for xbox in romania.

Hello,

I'm trying to buy a sequel to one of the "Assassin's Creed® Origins - The Hidden Ones" games, but I get the message "This content requires a game (sold separately)." Content I already own on my xbox. Please help me with a solution for this purchase. This
    error also applies to "Assassin's Creed® Origins - The Curse Of the Pharaohs".

:)

FloppyEntree598, Aug 30, 2019
  2. FloppyEntree598 Win User

And what solution do I have for purchasing this DLC as well as others?

they are quite interested in me and my work colleagues.
  3. FloppyEntree598 Win User

look here.

[​IMG]
  4. FloppyEntree598 Win User

Hi,

Would just like to find out do you already own Assassins Creed Origins the base game? And if so is it the same account you are trying to purchase from? The base game also needs to be installed on your Xbox, to be able to play these dlcs.
    It's already installed on my xbox. It's the same account I write about. Exactly what I want to do: buy it from the site with the help of a PC but with installation directly on the xbox. I did this before and it worked.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi FloppyEntree598,

Unfortunately if DLC is not available in your region, then there is no way around being able to buy that content. Some games and services may not be available in certain regions due to laws imposed by the region on certain games. Service and content availability
    is mentioned in the
    Microsoft Services Agreement
    and any attempt to circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of content is not allowed and violates the Code of Conduct included in the Microsoft Service Agreement.

As that is policy and there is nothing that we can suggest if content is not available in your region, we will be locking this thread. If you have any other questions or concerns, please create a new thread and we will be happy to answer. Thank you
    for understanding, have a great day!
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

I see so, it would seem as though the game, as well as the dlcs, are not available in your region.
Thema:

1. Buy game for xbox in romania. - Similar Threads - Buy game romania

2. Can't buy Xbox 360 back compat games on Xbox One or Xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox 360 back compat games on Xbox One or Xbox.com: Hi! I tried to buy Sonic The Hedgehog 3 and Sonic & Knuckles cause they are very cheap with Gold right now. But Xbox Store on my Xbox One says "You cant buy this game on Xbox One. Buy it on...
  3. Trying to buy/extend pc game pass but getting error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to buy/extend pc game pass but getting error...: hi I have xbox game pass ultimate (£1 for 3 months offer) and it runs out soon on 24 feb I am trying to extend it but change to £3.99 a month - pc game pass I get this error.... Oops! This...
  4. Buying a game for someone else on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying a game for someone else on my Xbox: So I want to buy a game for my son. We have one Xbox in the house and so he currently shares my Gold and games and so on. If I buy a game from the store but gift it to his email address, will it...
  5. Punch Card not letting me get points for buying a game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Punch Card not letting me get points for buying a game.: Darksiders Genesis punch card was activated tuesday and bought today but rewards is still saying i need to buy it. Am i missing something? or does it just take up to a certain amount of time?...
  6. Lancer un jeu acheter par un autre profile [Edit - Translation] - Start a game buy through...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lancer un jeu acheter par un autre profile [Edit - Translation] - Start a game buy through...: Bonjour moi et mon amie avons chacun un compt live , elle a le gold et moi le gamepass. On a telecharger le profile de l'autre sur nos console respective. Elle a acheter certain jeu et moi...
  7. Buying games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying games: Been awhile since I've played any games. Tried to play elder scrolls and couldn't due to a 65gb update that was going to take hours to download because of the server. Before I put anymore into...
  8. Added credit account on child’s account to buy Game pass via Xbox and it won’t let us do it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added credit account on child’s account to buy Game pass via Xbox and it won’t let us do it: My son has just got an xbox so added £10 to his account so that we could try the gamepass on the £1.00 promotion but it wont let us purchase via the xbox and now £10 stuck on his account which is...
  9. Problem with buying a game for Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with buying a game for Xbox 360: I purchased a game (Raskulls) and I don't have it. But I don't have the money (I mean I had the money when I purchased the game, after that I didn't had the money and neither the game) What do I...
  10. NÃO CONSIGO COMPRAR GAME PASS[Translation-I CAN'T BUY GAME PASS]

in XBoX on Windows
    NÃO CONSIGO COMPRAR GAME PASS[Translation-I CAN'T BUY GAME PASS]: Fiquei sabendo sobre o game pass da Microsoft, mas ao tentar efetuar a compra, me pediram para atualizar os dados de segurança, seriam estes um email ou numero alternativo, mas sempre que renovo,...