Buy Game Pass Ulitmate but not get Discord Nitro 3 month code

Discus and support Buy Game Pass Ulitmate but not get Discord Nitro 3 month code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I buy GamePassUlitmate(GPU) but not get the Discord Nitro 3 month code, what happen? i since 2020/9/3 star to feedback this problem to online customer... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ArmFire1911, Oct 17, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. ArmFire1911
    ArmFire1911 Guest

I buy GamePassUlitmate(GPU) but not get the Discord Nitro 3 month code, what happen?
    i since 2020/9/3 star to feedback this problem to online customer service, but at this day 2020/10/14 still doesn't fix my problem : I WANT MY DISCORD NITRO 3 MONTH CODE

the customer service give me one more month free GPU but still not discord nitro in there

anyone can fix this?

I'm adult, I buy GPU not GamePassGold
    but why i'm not get DiscordNitro?????

my friend got one but me still not get

customer service say they can't fix this, that me use Feed Back APP

but no any feed back to me

not only Chinese version (post 2 week before) and english ver( post at 10/14)

should i waiting more or just accuse microsoft of fraud ?

(for my english maybe use wrong word or grmma say sorry, i'm not english country's people)

:)

2. GodDream00 Win User

XBOX Ultimate Game Pass Discord Nitro

HI,

I am not looking for Discord Nitro's XBOX Game pass deal - that has already been available.

What I am looking for are the codes to have 3 months of Discord Nitro that was offered with the ultimate pass.

Thanks
  3. ArmFire1911 Win User

If you have game pass ultimate go into the game pass tab and click on perks the nitro is under perks
    if this work i will not post this lol

not at perks
  4. Yineca Win User

If you have game pass ultimate go into the game pass tab and click on perks the nitro is under perks
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate | didnt get my discord nitro code

Hello Just,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Нету перков на ПК в Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-No PC Perks in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]

Hello Sand,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is
    not showing as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Buy Game Pass Ulitmate but not get Discord Nitro 3 month code - Similar Threads - Buy Game Pass

2. Проблема при покупке game pass[Translation-Problem buying game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    Проблема при покупке game pass[Translation-Problem buying game pass]: При попытке купить Game Pass получаю ошибку. Пробовал менять метод оплаты, не помогло. [Translation-I get an error when trying to buy Game Pass. I tried to change the payment method, it didn't...
  3. I can't buy the xbox game pass on pc,

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't buy the xbox game pass on pc,: As the title says I cant buy the game pass the country as default to United states, and I live in Canada, and cant change it, and no I never lived in the states and I never had my country set to...
  4. When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year it directs me to buying xbox game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year it directs me to buying xbox game pass...: When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year again it directs me to where you normally can buy xbox game pass ultimate which I cancelled before the one month subscription ended and from...
  5. Problemas na compra do Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Problems buying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problemas na compra do Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Problems buying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]: Olá Estou com seguinte problema Quando eu tento compra o Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Por 1 Real não consigo ... Me pede outra forma de pagamento Mais eu compro tranqut os jogos mais so esto com...
  6. Buy a game with Xbox Game Pass for PC discount

in XBoX on Windows
    Buy a game with Xbox Game Pass for PC discount: Hi, I just wanted to know what happened if I buy a game on discount with Xbox Game Pass for PC and I cancel my Game Pass subscription after. Do I keep the digital ownership of the game? Do I need...
  7. Cant buy game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant buy game pass: I have previously purchased and used game pass for pc, but for some reason when I try to purchase it again now it says I need a parent to do so. The account in family settings is completely...
  8. I cant buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant buy game pass ultimate: I cant buy game pass ultimate its has 8 times of me contacting support over the course of 3 days I need this today 65246c89-1b20-4cd4-a124-db5603740520
  9. Parta de game pass y juego que compre [Part of game pass and game you buy]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parta de game pass y juego que compre [Part of game pass and game you buy]: Baje the witcher en game pass, llevo aproximadamente 30 horas de juego y decidi comprar la version completa, cuando el juego que compre no me aparece mi partida de game pass, hay forma de importar...
  10. Can't buy Xbox game pass ultimate for my kid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox game pass ultimate for my kid: I've been having a problem, my kid is trying to buy Xbox game pass but when he tries to do it it says that he needs my permission and there are no links and i don't know what to do next.(the...