Buy Gold and Get $5 live credit reward not received

Discus and support Buy Gold and Get $5 live credit reward not received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased an xbox live 12 month card online and took a picture of the online invoice and sent it in as requested. I never received my promotion... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Tacitus86, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Tacitus86
    Tacitus86 Guest

Hi,

I purchased an xbox live 12 month card online and took a picture of the online invoice and sent it in as requested. I never received my promotion value. The purchase was within the timeframe on 4/29/14.

:)

Tacitus86, Jun 13, 2014
  2. buy gold with my referral and receive 5,000 XBL reward credits

If you are thinking about buying gold then do it with my referral as you can get 5,000 XBL reward credits. What do I get? I get 1,000 credits if you buy gold when I refer you.

Xbox Live Reward credits can be deposited into your local currency after you get 1,000. You also get exclusive offers sometimes and can get thing cheaper. There are also offers that will earn you credits like pre-ordering games. more info is here: Xbox Live Rewards

Just to make clear as I know some people get confused this is a referral to buy gold. Not to sign up to xbox live rewards.

Xbox Live rewards is free to sign up to by the way!

If you want to get some credits for XBL Rewards then comment your Xbox Gamertag and I will reply back when the referral is sent!

TheBlazingJames, Jun 13, 2014
  3. I have not received any rewards credits for 1 year

Not received any reward credits for a year now. I always buy my games digital. And have xvox live gold

Also star rank has dropped for 3 to 1

freedomwriter, Jun 13, 2014
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Renewed xbox live gold trough a rewards link and no credits

Hello kelvinmorcill0,

From the FAQ:

I was referred by an Xbox Live Rewards Gold member and purchased an Xbox Live Online Gold membership. I'm also an Xbox Live Rewards member. When can I expect to receive my 5,000 Rewards Credits?

To receive your 5,000 Rewards Credits, you must join Xbox Live Rewards and upgrade your Xbox Live account to Gold Online membership within 14 days of receiving the referral and retain your Gold membership for at least 30 days. If you meet all these requirements,
    Credits may take up to 45 days to be deposited into your Microsoft account.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Join gold member reward

Hello MindFlayer1983,

From the FAQ:

I was referred by an Xbox Live Rewards Gold member and purchased an Xbox Live Online Gold membership. I'm also an Xbox Live Rewards member. When can I expect to receive my 5,000 Rewards Credits?

To receive your 5,000 Rewards Credits, you must join Xbox Live Rewards and upgrade your Xbox Live account to Gold Online membership within 14 days of receiving the referral and retain your Gold membership for at least 30 days. If you meet all these requirements,
    Credits may take up to 45 days to be deposited into your Microsoft account.

We see that you were referred August 2nd, and that the Credits for that referral have been pending since September. You can see these pending Credits on your MyRewards page.
  6. voteDC Win User

Xbox live rewards recommend me so we both get money.

[quote user="onyx62is"]Not sure what you're talking about. There is no reward for recommending others to the Rewards program. Just go sign up.[/quote]There kind if is.

The rewards program runs a "refer my friends" scheme. If you are a Gold member and get your Silver friends to upgrade by doing it through the Rewards site, you get 1000 credits and your friend will get 5000. And of course to get those credits they'll need to

Refer my friends

Upgrade to an Xbox Live Gold membership and earn Rewards Credits by telling your friends to do the same. As a Gold member, you'll receive 1,000 Credits for each referred friend who goes Gold with an Xbox Live Online Gold membership, and your friend
    will get5,000 Credits. Go Gold today and start earning.
    Of course since the OP is a Gold member, I'm not sure if referring him would work. I've never tried it.

Edit: Beaten to it. I knew I shouldn't have gone to the rewards site to check.
  7. Tweaked Donkey Win User

Xbox Live Rewards

In order to get the credits, your current membership has to expire and the new membership will have to roll through. Then, you will receive the credits.

From the Rewards Page:

"Renewing your Gold membership, whether on Xbox One or Xbox 360, is a quick and easy way to earn up to 3,000 Rewards Credits. You'll earn Credits each time you renew your Gold membership, and if you sign up for a 12-month Gold membership, you'll get
    all your Rewards Credits at once. Please note, you will receive your Credits once your current Gold membership ends and your new Gold membership kicks in."
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Refer a friend 5000 rewards credit

Hello FabricioPedrazi,

From the FAQ for this offer:

How many Rewards Credits can I earn for referring friends?

While you can only refer up to 5 friends a day, there is no limit to the number of Rewards Credits you can earn for successfully referring friends. A successful referral hinges on a referred friend(s) upgrading to an Xbox Live Online Gold membership within
    14 days of receiving the referral email and signing up for Xbox Live Rewards (if they weren't already a member). Credits will be awarded once your referred friend(s) has been Gold for at least 30 days.

Since your friend referred you on January 1st, and you did not purchase a Gold subscription until February, you did not upgrade to Gold within the 14 day period of receiving the email.
Thema:

1. Buy Gold and Get $5 live credit reward not received - Similar Threads - Buy Gold live

2. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...
  3. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...
  4. Xbox Live Gold - kupno gry [Mod Translation-Xbox Live Gold - buying games]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold - kupno gry [Mod Translation-Xbox Live Gold - buying games]: Witam serdecznie, chcę kupić grę w Xbox Store - Hitman 2 Edycja Gold. Posiadam Xbox Live Gold do 1 grudnia, cena z Live Gold to 125zł, a bez Live Gold to ok. 170zł. Pytanie brzmi, jeżeli kupię grę...
  5. buying a xbox gold live free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying a xbox gold live free game: when i go to xbox gold live and try to get the xbox 360 free game, i click buy game, i get the confirm payment screen and click on confirm, the next screen is blank with a circling arrow, the game...
  6. Why do we need to buy xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we need to buy xbox live gold: As many people would agree xbox live gold is very expensive. Why do we need to buy gold to play online, there should be an alternative option for people to play online and for people who want 4...
  7. Buying Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying Xbox Live Gold: So recently i have been trying to buy Xbox Live Gold but everytime i try it says "incorrectly formated postcode", i have been looking for a solution for a long time now and nothing seems to work....
  8. Buying Xbox Live Gold with Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Buying Xbox Live Gold with Microsoft Account: Hi, so I have a problem buying Xbox live gold. I’m trying to buy the $11.99 one so plus taxes it’s $13.55 and on my microsoft account I have $15.80 but it’s telling me that I need a payment method...
  9. [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold: Hello there ! (I apologize if my english isn't good) 1) I decided to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold the 06/21 but an error message appeared, saying that the Xbox LIVE service has several problems....
  10. can't download Portal Xbox live gold game, all buys on xbox.com ends with "Sorry Your...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can't download Portal Xbox live gold game, all buys on xbox.com ends with "Sorry Your...: i usually activate my gold game using a pc and xbox marketplace site. I could buy / activate the NHL 2019 game but for Portal: Still Alive i keep getting "Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed...