Buy Membership card from websites

Discus and support Buy Membership card from websites in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 1) If I buy a "Membership Card" from some websites or from Amazon, Will it work in Saudi Arabia? 2) Suppose the membership is activated on my console... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by kareemAlzayat, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Buy Membership card from websites

1) If I buy a "Membership Card" from some websites or from Amazon, Will it work in Saudi Arabia?
    2) Suppose the membership is activated on my console in saudi Arabia, then I moved to Egypt. My membership Will continue to work there too?

:)

kareemAlzayat, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Julian_ Win User

Hi Kareem! Usually nowadays subscription and game keys are global so that they can be used across all countries. I'd recommend to have another look at the product subscription in order to find out if they can be used gobally or to directly reach out to
    the retailer asking him.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Kareem,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. There is no guarantee that a prepaid code sold on websites such as Amazon will be the prepaid code for the region you are looking for. We recommend purchasing your Xbox Live Gold prepaid code from the

Microsoft website. There is a way to update the region of the website. However, the region of the website and your Microsoft account must be the same in order to complete a purchase. Once the Xbox Live Gold prepaid code is redeemed, the subscription will
    remain active in other regions. The main issues that occur when you are in a different region involves redeemed codes that are from a different region, and completing a purchase without updating your billing and account information. Be sure to let us know
    the results!
  4. ngocphi Win User

Balance on the Microsoft account can not be used

Goto your console and default should be ms account

If You mean for memberships read the card..

currency cards cant be used for memberships

And no ms account cannot be used from the website
  5. onyxishere Win User

When I try to play online It tells me that my profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.

No worries. You can either purchase a membership from the console or the website. Either of these methods require a credit card or paypal and are recurring unless you turn off auto renewal.

Another option would be to purchase a Gold membership card from your local retailer and input the code either on the console or website.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

gift card-xbox live gold

To clarify ... what you'd do is use that gift card on the Microsoft Store website to buy a prepaid Xbox Live Gold membership card. You cannot subscribe to Gold using account funds, however.
Thema:

1. Buy Membership card from websites - Similar Threads - Buy Membership card

2. Lost Xbox Live Membership from Best Buy Training Module

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Xbox Live Membership from Best Buy Training Module: Contacted Xbox support but cannot pull purchase history because no code was found because it was not purchased. 43482b57-b0d9-4557-bc40-73d6b67a67e8
  3. achat d'un membership xbox live gold et de GTA IV (xbox360) (Mod Translation: Buy a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    achat d'un membership xbox live gold et de GTA IV (xbox360) (Mod Translation: Buy a...: j'ai dépensé pres de 100$ pour pouvoir jouer a gta. en vain. ça fait 40 fois que jessaye de downloader le [Mod Removed – Profanity] de jeu et le download, en plus d'etre lent, (genre 2h facile...
  4. Can I buy Xbox Live Gold membership with an Xbox gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy Xbox Live Gold membership with an Xbox gift card?: Can I buy Xbox Live Gold membership with an Xbox gift card? 6620f0b1-8bf4-4485-b715-ccef9cbb61fd
  5. HOW TO BUY GOLD MEMBERSHIP IN PAKISTAN

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW TO BUY GOLD MEMBERSHIP IN PAKISTAN: IM TRYING TO BUY MEMBR SHIP..BUT COUNTRY SELECTION IS GREYED OUT WITH US DEFAULT OPTION 896acb9f-a0a1-43ac-b2a0-3807d3831aa6
  6. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...
  7. Found a place where you can buy cheaper Membership and Xbox Live Cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Found a place where you can buy cheaper Membership and Xbox Live Cards: So this website has cheaper Membership and Xbox live cards than Microsoft and I stopped buying mine from Microsoft, I now buy them from here: Buy & Sell Online: PC Games, Software, Gift Cards and...
  8. Xbox charged my card for a 12 month gold membership. I didn't have enough to buy it, but ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox charged my card for a 12 month gold membership. I didn't have enough to buy it, but ...: Microsoft auto renewed my 12 month gold membership, but i had insufficient funds in the account. When i purchased a 12 month gold code on amazon, it wouldnt let me enter it. Im hoping microsoft...
  9. My Xbox Gold membership ended early and I buy a prepaid card and it says an error occurs

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Gold membership ended early and I buy a prepaid card and it says an error occurs: First off Im not calling support, I bought this Xbox one and 5 games with accessories last night and this is what I get. They shouldn't be doing this. But any who I got 24 months of xbox live gold...
  10. Buying a Xbox Live Gold membership with gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying a Xbox Live Gold membership with gift card: Hi, I'm about to get a Xbox One and my sister gave me a 60 dollars gift card, I know I can purchase games and media with this, but can I use it to buy a 12-months Gold membership? Thank you!...