buy on Xbox app

Discus and support buy on Xbox app in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If I buy a game that I know works on Xbox 360 in the Xbox app where will I find it on my Xbox 360? (dark souls scholar of the first sin)... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PedroFilho2, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM.

1. PedroFilho2
    PedroFilho2 Guest

buy on Xbox app

If I buy a game that I know works on Xbox 360 in the Xbox app where will I find it on my Xbox 360? (dark souls scholar of the first sin)

:)

PedroFilho2, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

buy on Xbox app

You should be able to find any game you have purchased or downloaded for the Xbox 360 by going to settings - account - download history.

Bear in mind however Dark Souls is also available for the Xbox One, so if you have purchased the Xbox One version, it will not be available on the Xbox 360.
  3. denis97g Win User

buy on Xbox app

you'll have to go to the store page and download it
  4. Smwutches Win User

Gameshare Save Data

Try buying it through the website or the Xbox app.
  5. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Can’t buy games

Try to buy from the xbox app or even the website.
  6. Endoproxy Win User

Xbox app on iOS why can’t I purchase games?

iOS and Xbox app are up to date.

When in the store on the Xbox app prices and the option to buy don't even show up.

I can purchase through my Xbox and marketplace website just fine but the app doesn't work.
Thema:

buy on Xbox app

1. buy on Xbox app - Similar Threads - buy app

2. Buying games on the app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying games on the app: Hey! I havent gotten my xbox yet, but i will buy Forza Horizon, can i buy the game now on the app and get it when i get my xbox? Or do i have to buy it on the xbox? I havr made and xbox account...
  3. Cant choose plan when buying Xbox game pass for pc in xbox (beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant choose plan when buying Xbox game pass for pc in xbox (beta) app: I cant press anything when choosing between xbox game pass for pc and xbox game pass ultimate Was not connected with active service alert for Purchase and Content Usage, still unable to press...
  4. Cant choose plan when buying Xbox game pass for pc in xbox (beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant choose plan when buying Xbox game pass for pc in xbox (beta) app: I cant press anything when choosing between xbox game pass for pc and xbox game pass ultimate c298361c-2a82-4a72-a0fa-2db4b0ef3be8
  5. NONE of the XBOX PC Apps are working correctly after buying the Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    NONE of the XBOX PC Apps are working correctly after buying the Game Pass: Last night I bought the game pass on my PC. Immediately after doing so, the Xbox Companion App gave me error (0x409) 0x80131501, The Xbox (Beta) App won't load past the Xbox symbol, and the...
  6. Cant buy in app (game) content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy in app (game) content: So on 8/1/19 i bought fortnites 1000 vbucks and starter pack ever since i have bought then i have not been able to purchase any form of microtransaction. For example when i try to purchase the...
  7. Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card?: Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card? 45c16352-55c0-4510-8b62-a4727cbc7c1f
  8. Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How...: Basically what the title says. I bought the game pass for pc yesterday morning and then started to download the Xbox app for pc. But when I sign in on the app, any game I try to play sends me to...
  9. I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country: Hi! I'm trying to buy the xbox game pass, but this thing don't let me change the country and it's giving me issues with: City, adress, zip code... (because I'm from Ecuador). It says I can change...
  10. No Minecraft Windows 10 in Xbox app. Do I really need to buy it again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Minecraft Windows 10 in Xbox app. Do I really need to buy it again?: Bought Minecraft twice, but still can't play with my friends on PC. I bought this game like 8 years ago, and i recently bought it again on android, same email. It works fine on Android, but I...