Buy stw on xbox and use on my pc after gold gets over

Discus and support Buy stw on xbox and use on my pc after gold gets over in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I am planning to buy save the world fortnite from microsoft store for my xbox during 50% off week. But my gold subscption is going to end on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FairerAnt667805, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Buy stw on xbox and use on my pc after gold gets over

Hi,
    I am planning to buy save the world fortnite from microsoft store for my xbox during 50% off week. But my gold subscption is going to end on February of 2020. But can I continue to play the game bought on my xbox after February or should I buy again on
    my pc. I am going to use the same epic fortnite account used to buy save the world to play on pc.
    Any help as fast as possible is appreciated.
    Thanks.

:)

FairerAnt667805, Oct 21, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The save the world part of the game is 4 player coop pve as far as I know, so you would need gold for that and to play the battle royale part of the game.
  3. FairerAnt667805 Win User

Thanks for the help

So I can't play stw bought on my xbox on my pc ?
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

To play online on Xbox you need a Gold Subscription, regardless of the game. Some come February 2020 you won't be able to play Fortnite on your console unless you subscribe again.

There are no subscriptions required for PC games, so if your PC is up to running the game, I suggest only buying the PC version from the Epic Store.
  5. FairerAnt667805 Win User

thanks for the help,

i think this cleared all my doubts and perceptions.

will proceed to buy save the world from the microsofts store.

thanks again
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

You're most welcome. Happy Gaming!
Thema:

1. Buy stw on xbox and use on my pc after gold gets over - Similar Threads - Buy stw gold

2. Cannot buy Backwards Compatible Game on Xbox One with Debit Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot buy Backwards Compatible Game on Xbox One with Debit Card: Hello So I've been trying to buy Call of Duty 3 (2006) on Xbox One for a while. I know you can't use xbox credit to buy backwards compatible games, that's why I'm using a debit card. However,...
  3. Can't buy from Xbox 360 Marketplace website

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy from Xbox 360 Marketplace website: Hi, I'm trying to download Toy Story 3 (the games with gold) from...
  4. Will get vbucks if i buy from Microsoft Store(pc player)

in XBoX on Windows
    Will get vbucks if i buy from Microsoft Store(pc player): Currently i play fortnite on pc. I want to get vbucka from the microsoft store .i dont have a xbox .i used the same gmail for both epic games and Microsoft store .if i purchase vbucks from this...
  5. Compra de control para Call Of Duty compatible con celular[Buy control of Call of Duty...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Compra de control para Call Of Duty compatible con celular[Buy control of Call of Duty...: Hola Quiero comprar un control, pero no sé cuál es compatible con el motorola para jugar Call of Duty, ¿Alguien me podría asesorar? [Translation -Hi I want to buy a control, but I don't know...
  6. Buying Xbox 360 DLC on a standalone Xbox 360 and playing it through Xbox 360 emulation on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 DLC on a standalone Xbox 360 and playing it through Xbox 360 emulation on...: I recently found out that buying certain Xbox 360 DLC is not possible though the Xbox One. With this in mind, if I were to buy the Xbox 360 DLC content on a standalone Xbox 360, would I be able...
  7. Impossible to buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 on Xbox. Com France

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 on Xbox. Com France: Hi there I just want to report a very frustrating situation regarding your French Xbox store and two backward compatible games Those games which are left 4 dead 1 and 2 can only be purchased on...
  8. Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate: So as the title says i have not received these codes via Xbox message yet. I do not own an Xbox One so i am waiting for a message in the Xbox Beta PC app. I have waited around a week or so and...
  9. Can't buy a game pass for the advertised price?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy a game pass for the advertised price?: Hey guys, I'd like to get a game pass ultimate as advertised for a 1€ deal like here, as of december 7th 2019: (german) https://www.xbox.com/de-DE/xbox-game-pass [img] However, as soon as i...
  10. Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points: I have a fair amount of Microsoft rewards points from doing Bing searches and daily activities and so far I've been using the points to buy 1 month of Xbox Live gold. However is there way I can...