Buying a display XBOX ONE from Toys R Us

Discus and support Buying a display XBOX ONE from Toys R Us in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, the reason I am contacting you is that my local Toys R Us is closing as are all of them and I asked if I could purchase the XBOX One they have on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlinkingBand799, May 19, 2018.

1. Buying a display XBOX ONE from Toys R Us

So, the reason I am contacting you is that my local Toys R Us is closing as are all of them and I asked if I could purchase the XBOX One they have on display for a discounted rate. I have never had an xbox one and im still stuck on the original Xbox, its
    just too much money for me to put on top of school. I was told it was owned by Microsoft so I am just trying to see who I would talk to about doing that Buying a display XBOX ONE from Toys R Us :). I have contacted support 5 times and was not able to reach a resolution or be pointed in the right
    direction. It seems that everyone thinks someone else can give me an answer but they can't.

:)

BlinkingBand799, May 19, 2018
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    N7 Gh0stz, May 19, 2018
  3. mgzin66
    mgzin66 Guest
    mgzin66, May 19, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I would suggest getting in touch with the store and asking them if they can give you information on their Microsoft rep. Usually if a store has a display like that, they have a rep come in from the company who specifically handles those. The rep may not
    be able to give the go ahead, but they might be able to get you in touch with who could.

Smwutches, May 19, 2018
  5. AIex WiIheIm
    AIex WiIheIm Guest
    You have the console with you right? WHO CARES WHAT MS SAYS. As long as you have the console with you, What is MS gonna do? Come to your house and take it?

Yea, no.

Just keep it! Why not?

AIex WiIheIm, May 19, 2018
  6. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    I would be a little nervous about purchasing a display console like this just incase it is not a normal retail version of the console and this affects the ability to play all games and connect to Xbox Live.

gds1972, May 20, 2018
  7. AIex WiIheIm
    AIex WiIheIm Guest
    All you would do is take it out of retail mode

AIex WiIheIm, Nov 3, 2018
  8. AIex WiIheIm Win User

You have the console with you right? WHO CARES WHAT MS SAYS. As long as you have the console with you, What is MS gonna do? Come to your house and take it?

Yea, no.

Just keep it! Why not?
  9. Smwutches Win User

I would suggest getting in touch with the store and asking them if they can give you information on their Microsoft rep. Usually if a store has a display like that, they have a rep come in from the company who specifically handles those. The rep may not
    be able to give the go ahead, but they might be able to get you in touch with who could.
  10. gds1972 Win User

I would be a little nervous about purchasing a display console like this just incase it is not a normal retail version of the console and this affects the ability to play all games and connect to Xbox Live.
  11. AIex WiIheIm Win User

All you would do is take it out of retail mode
  12. mgzin66 Win User

Toys r Us Bundles

Thema:

1. Buying a display XBOX ONE from Toys R Us - Similar Threads - Buying display Toys

2. Cannot buy Backwards Compatible Game on Xbox One with Debit Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot buy Backwards Compatible Game on Xbox One with Debit Card: Hello So I've been trying to buy Call of Duty 3 (2006) on Xbox One for a while. I know you can't use xbox credit to buy backwards compatible games, that's why I'm using a debit card. However,...
  3. Can't buy from Xbox 360 Marketplace website

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy from Xbox 360 Marketplace website: Hi, I'm trying to download Toy Story 3 (the games with gold) from...
  4. Will get vbucks if i buy from Microsoft Store(pc player)

in XBoX on Windows
    Will get vbucks if i buy from Microsoft Store(pc player): Currently i play fortnite on pc. I want to get vbucka from the microsoft store .i dont have a xbox .i used the same gmail for both epic games and Microsoft store .if i purchase vbucks from this...
  5. Compra de control para Call Of Duty compatible con celular[Buy control of Call of Duty...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Compra de control para Call Of Duty compatible con celular[Buy control of Call of Duty...: Hola Quiero comprar un control, pero no sé cuál es compatible con el motorola para jugar Call of Duty, ¿Alguien me podría asesorar? [Translation -Hi I want to buy a control, but I don't know...
  6. Buying Xbox 360 DLC on a standalone Xbox 360 and playing it through Xbox 360 emulation on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 DLC on a standalone Xbox 360 and playing it through Xbox 360 emulation on...: I recently found out that buying certain Xbox 360 DLC is not possible though the Xbox One. With this in mind, if I were to buy the Xbox 360 DLC content on a standalone Xbox 360, would I be able...
  7. Impossible to buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 on Xbox. Com France

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 on Xbox. Com France: Hi there I just want to report a very frustrating situation regarding your French Xbox store and two backward compatible games Those games which are left 4 dead 1 and 2 can only be purchased on...
  8. Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate: So as the title says i have not received these codes via Xbox message yet. I do not own an Xbox One so i am waiting for a message in the Xbox Beta PC app. I have waited around a week or so and...
  9. Can't buy a game pass for the advertised price?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy a game pass for the advertised price?: Hey guys, I'd like to get a game pass ultimate as advertised for a 1€ deal like here, as of december 7th 2019: (german) https://www.xbox.com/de-DE/xbox-game-pass [img] However, as soon as i...
  10. Buying a display XBOX ONE from Toys R Us

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying a display XBOX ONE from Toys R Us: So, the reason I am contacting you is that my local Toys R Us is closing as are all of them and I asked if I could purchase the XBOX One they have on display for a discounted rate. I have never...