Buying a display XBOX ONE from Toys R Us

Discus and support Buying a display XBOX ONE from Toys R Us in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, the reason I am contacting you is that my local Toys R Us is closing as are all of them and I asked if I could purchase the XBOX One they have on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlinkingBand799, May 19, 2018.

1. Buying a display XBOX ONE from Toys R Us

So, the reason I am contacting you is that my local Toys R Us is closing as are all of them and I asked if I could purchase the XBOX One they have on display for a discounted rate. I have never had an xbox one and im still stuck on the original Xbox, its
    just too much money for me to put on top of school. I was told it was owned by Microsoft so I am just trying to see who I would talk to about doing that Buying a display XBOX ONE from Toys R Us :). I have contacted support 5 times and was not able to reach a resolution or be pointed in the right
    direction. It seems that everyone thinks someone else can give me an answer but they can't.

:)

BlinkingBand799, May 19, 2018
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    N7 Gh0stz, May 19, 2018
  3. mgzin66
    mgzin66 Guest
    mgzin66, May 19, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I would suggest getting in touch with the store and asking them if they can give you information on their Microsoft rep. Usually if a store has a display like that, they have a rep come in from the company who specifically handles those. The rep may not
    be able to give the go ahead, but they might be able to get you in touch with who could.

Smwutches, May 19, 2018
  5. AIex WiIheIm
    AIex WiIheIm Guest
    You have the console with you right? WHO CARES WHAT MS SAYS. As long as you have the console with you, What is MS gonna do? Come to your house and take it?

Yea, no.

Just keep it! Why not?

AIex WiIheIm, May 19, 2018
  6. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    I would be a little nervous about purchasing a display console like this just incase it is not a normal retail version of the console and this affects the ability to play all games and connect to Xbox Live.

gds1972, May 20, 2018
  7. AIex WiIheIm
    AIex WiIheIm Guest
    All you would do is take it out of retail mode

AIex WiIheIm, Nov 3, 2018
  8. AIex WiIheIm Win User

You have the console with you right? WHO CARES WHAT MS SAYS. As long as you have the console with you, What is MS gonna do? Come to your house and take it?

Yea, no.

Just keep it! Why not?
  9. Smwutches Win User

I would suggest getting in touch with the store and asking them if they can give you information on their Microsoft rep. Usually if a store has a display like that, they have a rep come in from the company who specifically handles those. The rep may not
    be able to give the go ahead, but they might be able to get you in touch with who could.
  10. gds1972 Win User

I would be a little nervous about purchasing a display console like this just incase it is not a normal retail version of the console and this affects the ability to play all games and connect to Xbox Live.
  11. AIex WiIheIm Win User

All you would do is take it out of retail mode
  12. mgzin66 Win User

Toys r Us Bundles

Thema:

1. Buying a display XBOX ONE from Toys R Us - Similar Threads - Buying display Toys

2. I cant buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant buy game pass ultimate: I cant buy game pass ultimate its has 8 times of me contacting support over the course of 3 days I need this today 65246c89-1b20-4cd4-a124-db5603740520
  3. can I buy a game for someone in another country?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I buy a game for someone in another country?: i want to buy titanfall 2 for my wife, she has a mexican account. so if instead of using this link american I use this link mexican and buy it as a gift with paypal, could she use it? or would...
  4. assetto corsa competizione gt4 pack remains locked after purchase When then click buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    assetto corsa competizione gt4 pack remains locked after purchase When then click buy...: assetto corsa competizione gt4 pack remains locked after purchase When then click buy purchase which has already been purchased error shows this page can’t be loaded any ideas ?...
  5. My microsoft account balance not showing up in MICROSOFT STORE WHEN I TRY TO BUY THINGS IN...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account balance not showing up in MICROSOFT STORE WHEN I TRY TO BUY THINGS IN...: Hi, I recently added money to my microsoft account as microsoft account balance but the money I added in my microsoft account did not show up when I went to buy a game on MICROSOFT STORE as...
  6. I put money on my daughters microsoft account to buy Robux but it isn't showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put money on my daughters microsoft account to buy Robux but it isn't showing up: Hi all I have put spending money onto my daughters Roblox account to buy Robux but the money isn't showing up. I paid via paypal and the orders have gone through but her account balance is still...
  7. Impossible d'acheter quelque chose avec mon solde Microsoft - Can't buy something with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible d'acheter quelque chose avec mon solde Microsoft - Can't buy something with my...: Bonjour, Il m'est impossible d'acheter quoique ce soit sur le Marché Xbox Live avec mon solde Microsoft, je ne peux qu'acheter avec ma carte de crédit. Je ne peux qu'acheter avec mon solde...
  8. Whenever I Buy Video Game Currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I Buy Video Game Currency: Hello dear Microsoft Team, I have experienced an issue. I love to play Roblox, and once in a while purchase it's currency, Robux. I have experienced this many times before, but not like this....
  9. 網頁顯示不當,導致我買錯東西[Translation-The web page is not displayed properly, causing me to buy the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    網頁顯示不當,導致我買錯東西[Translation-The web page is not displayed properly, causing me to buy the...: 給Microsoft: 不好意思,稍早我想試著購買買Minecraft電腦版Windows 10,我到了網站中,點選了獲取Minecraft,接著我點選了電腦,並且點了PC,接下來出現Java 跟 Windows 10兩個選 ,於是我點了Windows 10,點進去我選了新手合輯,並且購買了遊戲,買完之後才發起,我買的竟然人Xbox microsoft...
  10. Buying a display XBOX ONE from Toys R Us

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying a display XBOX ONE from Toys R Us: So, the reason I am contacting you is that my local Toys R Us is closing as are all of them and I asked if I could purchase the XBOX One they have on display for a discounted rate. I have never...