Buying a game and it says I don’t own it

Discus and support Buying a game and it says I don’t own it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought minecraft and it says that i do not own it. I would like to receive a refund or just send me a copy so i cab download it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BEHEMOTH176, Jun 24, 2019.

1. BEHEMOTH176
    BEHEMOTH176 Guest

I bought minecraft and it says that i do not own it. I would like to receive a refund or just send me a copy so i cab download it.

:)

BEHEMOTH176, Jun 24, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Asking for game codes etc is not allowed on the forums.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

Where did you buy it and which version? Keep in mind that there are versions of the game for the Xbox and for Windows they won't work on other devices.
  4. Allebas Win User

Hi BEHEMOTH176,

You can redownload the game via your purchase history. On your Xbox One you can

1. To view your purchases, press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Go to Settings > Xbox Assist > Help.
    3. Select Purchases & downloads > Purchases > How to get purchase history.
    4. Select Order history to view your purchases.
    Now if purchase the game more than 3 months ago you can see your purchase history via the internet here

1. Sign in to the Payment & billing page with your Microsoft account.

Note If you don't know your Microsoft account email address or password, use the Lost Account Solution or the Lost
      Password Solution
  5. Swift Oldboy Win User

6. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox says I don’t own game.

horizon 2, you would not get a refund and you would not be able to get a code to download, if you own it it will be in your ready to install section.

This game can no longer be purchased as it has been delisted and removed from sale. unless you find a disc.
Thema:

1. Buying a game and it says I don’t own it - Similar Threads - Buying game says

2. Xbox game pass says I need to buy again for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass says I need to buy again for PC: I bought the Game pass on my xboxone and tried to get it working on my PC but it says i need to buy it again. Im not sure if I need to buy it again or if somethings not working. It notices that I...
  3. When I try to load up any game on the store when I want to buy it, it doesent load it says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to load up any game on the store when I want to buy it, it doesent load it says...: When i try to load up any game to buy on the store on xbox it comes up with page could not be loaded. Please try again later. Any help? c90bc9d4-b72c-44c4-bb90-37b2dcbf0067
  4. i already bought a game but it says i have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i already bought a game but it says i have to buy it again: a few weeks ago I bought Minecraft for windows 10 after getting my hard drive replaced it say on the Microsoft store that I have to buy it even though I already did...
  5. I own a game but the store says I must buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own a game but the store says I must buy it: Hi guys need help. I own the hard copy of a game but going to the store it says I can buy the game? 84daa614-2d43-4d6a-93e5-576c57e83546
  6. I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...: Im trying to buy something and I don’t know if its because live was down earlier or what but it wont let me complete the purchase and i want to buy the game 6e140118-d8d1-49ad-af20-5bd523febb29
  7. Forza horizon 4 saying I did not buy the game??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 saying I did not buy the game??: I had bought the game awhile back on pc and I bought a new pc recently, but now it is saying I never bought the game but all the in app purchases I have bought and I am not looking to pay another...
  8. Free Games with Gold game now says I have to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Games with Gold game now says I have to buy it: I downloaded Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain when it was a Free Games with Gold last may. I no longer have xbox live gold but I recently re-downloaded it but now it's saying I have to buy it in...
  9. Trying to buy game but system says I have "no form of valid payment"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to buy game but system says I have "no form of valid payment": I do have valid debit card! It is the same debit card used for yrs with xbox account and made many purchases with! So why won't it work now? And another issue, we have 2 xboxes, one is home box,...
  10. I was gifted a game and it says I own it but I have to buy it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game and it says I own it but I have to buy it.: I was gifted Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands and I am not able to install because it says I have to buy it. It also is not in my games to install. It is only on the Microsoft website where it...