Buying a game using the cred on my account + paypal money.

Discus and support Buying a game using the cred on my account + paypal money. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to buy dark souls while it's still $5.00 and I have $4.00 in my Paypal and I have $4.10 on my Xbox account itself. If I buy it with the Paypal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by H3AZ, Jan 21, 2014.

1. H3AZ
    H3AZ Guest

I want to buy dark souls while it's still $5.00 and I have $4.00 in my Paypal and I have $4.10 on my Xbox account itself. If I buy it with the Paypal option will it use my $4.10 in my account and take the extra .90 from my Paypal? Need to know because I
    don't want to go negative in my Paypal.

:)

2. Paypal

Hi, can i in anyway download games on my xbox one using both the money on my xbox account and pay the rest using paypal?

UplandParasite8, Jan 21, 2014
  3. Xbox Downloadable Games Coming to Retail.

I didn't even think about PayPal! That's a really good idea. I had an unauthorized charge recently to my PayPal account and they were AWESOME about reversing it -- and quickly, too.

One_chic_gamer, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Buying a game using the cred on my account + paypal money.

If you purchase via your console, the console will typically give you the option to subsidize your regular payment option with the money in your Microsoft Account.

HyruleBalverine, Jan 21, 2014
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

If you purchase via your console, the console will typically give you the option to subsidize your regular payment option with the money in your Microsoft Account.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Can't buy xbox ultimate pass

You tried use others payment metods (Paypal,or other cred cards?)
  7. Ice DjKilla Win User

Credit Card Required for "FREE" Games with Gold Downloads

Just do what I did.

Open a paypal account, and attach it to your account, leave the PayPal account empty.

Then if you want, you can add money to your PayPal to buy Xbox items, or you could buy a Xbox Prepaid card, either way.

They just want to use it for verification purposes.
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

Compliant

I don’t understand either. FYI, you cannot use money in your account to buy gold so even if they did transfer the money you couldn’t buy it. You need to use a credit card, PayPal or a store bought gold card.
  9. Eggnogga Win User

FIFA 15 points (on the xbox one)

You can't use money on your account to buy FIFA points. You must use an actual form of payment (i.e. Credit Card/Paypal/etc.)
Thema:

1. Buying a game using the cred on my account + paypal money. - Similar Threads - Buying game using

2. Can’t buy an old Xbox game using money on my Microsoft account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t buy an old Xbox game using money on my Microsoft account: So I have an Xbox One S and I really wanted to buy Star Wars Nights of the Old Republic, so I went to my local store and bought a $15 microsoft gift card. The game is only $10 so I go to buy the...
  3. Wont let me use my gift card to buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me use my gift card to buy game pass ultimate: I have tried everything and it wont give me an option to pay with a gift card. This is the most pissed of I have ever been please help. 003dee9e-7f75-49cc-aafc-fdc54e6ed8e7
  4. Purchases on xbox - can’t buy games for Xbox using credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchases on xbox - can’t buy games for Xbox using credit card: I need to understand why my payment method can’t be used to buy games on Xbox. whenever i try to make a purchase On xbox I keep on getting directed to a billing address confirmation page that only...
  5. Can’t buy backwards compatible game using account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t buy backwards compatible game using account balance: I have $7.62 on my account, and the 2005 battlefront 2 is listed as $4.99 but it says I can’t pay for it using my account balance. Why is that? b54913d3-9629-4d8a-9eeb-dbdccbbdd3e9
  6. How to buy Xbox 360 games using Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to buy Xbox 360 games using Microsoft account balance: When I'm on my Xbox 360 dashboard, it shows no credit, even though in my Microsoft account website there is credit. I've tried re-downloading my profile, didn't work. I can't seem to find Xbox 360...
  7. Usar saldo para comprar game pass ultimate[Use balance to buy ultimate game pass]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Usar saldo para comprar game pass ultimate[Use balance to buy ultimate game pass]: Ola, Atualmente estou com 5 reais de saldo na conta e com xbox live gold ate 6 de abril, e gostaria de saber se há akguma maneira de comprar o xbox game pass ultimate( que esta por 1 real )...
  8. Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?: so im adult but dont have credit card or any non-physical method of payment and want to buy Remastered version of GTA SA from windows store, im think about using gift cards but i cant find any...
  9. Cant buy Xbox Game pass for Pc using credit card

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant buy Xbox Game pass for Pc using credit card: Hello, I'm trying to buy Xbox game pass(Beta) for pc but every time I try to pay for it using my credit card it locks the country/Region option to US! its greyed out! But I'm not from US and my...
  10. I can't "buy" games that are free with games with gold using my game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't "buy" games that are free with games with gold using my game pass ultimate: Recently, I've acquired a game pass ultimate subscription(eating up my xbox live months), and I can't "purchase" any of the free games of the month... Whenever I try to do so, the store believes I...