Buying a game using the cred on my account + paypal money.

Discus and support Buying a game using the cred on my account + paypal money. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to buy dark souls while it's still $5.00 and I have $4.00 in my Paypal and I have $4.10 on my Xbox account itself. If I buy it with the Paypal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by H3AZ, Jan 21, 2014.

1. H3AZ
    H3AZ Guest

I want to buy dark souls while it's still $5.00 and I have $4.00 in my Paypal and I have $4.10 on my Xbox account itself. If I buy it with the Paypal option will it use my $4.10 in my account and take the extra .90 from my Paypal? Need to know because I
    don't want to go negative in my Paypal.

:)

2. Paypal

Hi, can i in anyway download games on my xbox one using both the money on my xbox account and pay the rest using paypal?

UplandParasite8, Jan 21, 2014
  3. Xbox Downloadable Games Coming to Retail.

I didn't even think about PayPal! That's a really good idea. I had an unauthorized charge recently to my PayPal account and they were AWESOME about reversing it -- and quickly, too.

One_chic_gamer, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Buying a game using the cred on my account + paypal money.

If you purchase via your console, the console will typically give you the option to subsidize your regular payment option with the money in your Microsoft Account.

HyruleBalverine, Jan 21, 2014
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

If you purchase via your console, the console will typically give you the option to subsidize your regular payment option with the money in your Microsoft Account.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Can't buy xbox ultimate pass

You tried use others payment metods (Paypal,or other cred cards?)
  7. Ice DjKilla Win User

Credit Card Required for "FREE" Games with Gold Downloads

Just do what I did.

Open a paypal account, and attach it to your account, leave the PayPal account empty.

Then if you want, you can add money to your PayPal to buy Xbox items, or you could buy a Xbox Prepaid card, either way.

They just want to use it for verification purposes.
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

Compliant

I don’t understand either. FYI, you cannot use money in your account to buy gold so even if they did transfer the money you couldn’t buy it. You need to use a credit card, PayPal or a store bought gold card.
  9. Eggnogga Win User

FIFA 15 points (on the xbox one)

You can't use money on your account to buy FIFA points. You must use an actual form of payment (i.e. Credit Card/Paypal/etc.)
Thema:

1. Buying a game using the cred on my account + paypal money. - Similar Threads - Buying game using

2. Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?: so im adult but dont have credit card or any non-physical method of payment and want to buy Remastered version of GTA SA from windows store, im think about using gift cards but i cant find any...
  3. Cant buy Xbox Game pass for Pc using credit card

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant buy Xbox Game pass for Pc using credit card: Hello, I'm trying to buy Xbox game pass(Beta) for pc but every time I try to pay for it using my credit card it locks the country/Region option to US! its greyed out! But I'm not from US and my...
  4. I can't "buy" games that are free with games with gold using my game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't "buy" games that are free with games with gold using my game pass ultimate: Recently, I've acquired a game pass ultimate subscription(eating up my xbox live months), and I can't "purchase" any of the free games of the month... Whenever I try to do so, the store believes I...
  5. Are my Xbox 360 games no longer useful if I dont buy a Xbox One? (I have a powerfull laptop)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are my Xbox 360 games no longer useful if I dont buy a Xbox One? (I have a powerfull laptop): So, the main issue is, I do no longer play with my Xbox 360, it works fine, but I do not have it with me. However, I bought several games in physical format such as "Resident Evil" and "Gears of...
  6. Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.: I redeemed Microsoft points for a 5 dollar Xbox gift card, now im having trouble using it to buy a game in the store. It seems that the gift card has been converted to Microsoft miscellaneous...
  7. Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store?: Can I use xbox giftcards on the Microsoft store? I want to buy Forza Horizon 4 on PC because I dont have an Xbox and I dont want to use my credit card.Will the xbox gift cards work in the...
  8. my phone was used to buy Microsoft games without my knowledge

in XBoX on Mobile
    my phone was used to buy Microsoft games without my knowledge: My son's phone number was used to buy games from Microsoft and the bill was debited on my account as I pay for his phone bills. what surprises me is that we do not have an xbox but a ps4 so there...
  9. how do i get to use a Xbox gift card to buy a game on the Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get to use a Xbox gift card to buy a game on the Xbox one: i have a Xbox gift card to buy a game but don't know how to get to buy games and use card or register card 4d9fc3a9-62d5-418a-b206-e72effe98d1a
  10. I want to buy a game of xbox one, using paypal, it tells me when finishing the purchase that ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy a game of xbox one, using paypal, it tells me when finishing the purchase that ...: I want to buy a game of xbox one, using paypal, it tells me when finishing the purchase that it has not been possible to finish the transaction 618063f8-e03f-48fc-90ac-c2081fe4e0eb